Welcome to the ultimate Parks and Recreation quiz! From Pawnee’s quirkiest characters to its most unforgettable moments, this quiz dives deep into the beloved mockumentary-style sitcom. Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the show or just a casual viewer, we’ve curated a list of 109 fascinating questions that will test your knowledge and maybe even teach you a thing or two. Ready to take a trip to Pawnee, Indiana? Let’s dive in!
1. Who played the lead role of Leslie Knope?
2. Which fictional town in Indiana is the show set?
3. Who wrote the theme song for the show?
4. Which character has a mysterious, saxophone-playing alter ego?
5. What is Tom Haverford’s business that deals with renting out clothing to teens?
6. Which character had the famous line “Men’s Rights is Nothing”?
7. What is the name of Andy Dwyer’s band before it was renamed “Mouse Rat”?
8. Which animal is the nemesis of the Parks Department, especially Leslie?
9. What is Ron Swanson’s favorite type of meat?
10. Who is Pawnee’s wealthiest resident?
11. Which fictional game does Ben Wyatt create while taking a break from his job?
12. Who played the character Chris Traeger?
13. What is the name of the Pawnee’s rival town?
14. Which character has a deadpan humor and a love for animals?
15. What is Jerry Gergich’s real first name?
16. Who was Leslie Knope’s political idol?
17. What is the name of the annual Pawnee harvest festival?
18. Which role does Donna Meagle have in the Parks and Recreation Department?
19. What is Leslie’s favorite food from JJ’s Diner?
20. What is the name of Ron’s woodworking company?
21. Which actor played the character Ben Wyatt?
22. Which Pawnee restaurant claims to have the “best drink in the world”?
23. Who is known for their catchphrase “Treat Yo’ Self”?
24. What is the title of the book Leslie wrote about Pawnee?
25. Which character is obsessed with calzones?
26. Which actor has a real-life woodworking hobby like his character?
27. Who is the Pawnee health nut always trying to get people to eat healthier?
28. What is the name of Leslie and Ben’s triplets?
29. Which character is known for their sarcastic “Oh no!” catchphrase?
30. What is the name of the fragrance by Tom Haverford?
31. Which character worked as a nurse and later becomes Leslie’s campaign manager for city council?
32. Who is Ron’s saxophone-playing alter ego?
33. Which Pawnee media outlet does Perd Hapley work for?
34. Who becomes Pawnee’s mayor in the series finale?
35. What is the name of the burger joint where Ron Swanson loves to eat?
36. Which character has his own orthodontics business?
37. What local TV host also has their own esteemed book club?
38. Who is April’s husband?
39. Which is Ron Swanson’s role at the Parks and Recreation Department?
40. Which beverage is Ron Swanson’s favorite?
41. What is Tom’s entertainment company’s name?
42. Who is the computer programmer and entrepreneur that dated Donna?
43. Which character is known for their “Money please!” catchphrase?
44. What is the name of Ron Swanson’s first ex-wife?
45. Which character says “I’m not interested in caring about people”?
46. What does Ben give Leslie as an engagement present?
47. Which character ends up becoming a U.S. Congressman?
48. What is the name of Ron Swanson’s brother who looks and acts just like him?
49. Who is the founder of Pawnee?
50. Which character did Rashida Jones play?
51. What is the central workplace of the show’s characters?
52. Which character has a crush on April but is despised by Andy?
53. What is the name of the Pawnee radio show hosted by Crazy Ira and The Douche?
54. What award does Leslie win in the episode “Win, Lose, or Draw”?
55. Who is the Pawnee city manager and a love interest for Ann?
56. Which line does Ben Wyatt surprisingly quote in the episode “The Fight”?
57. What disease does Leslie contract causing a quarantine in Pawnee?
58. Which character is Leslie’s BFF and a public health nurse?
59. Who played the character of Ron Swanson?
60. In which year did the show “Parks and Recreation” premiere?
61. Which is Ron Swanson’s favorite restaurant, a steakhouse in Pawnee?
62. Which character has a favorite song “Time After Time” by Cyndi Lauper?
63. Who is Eagleton’s Parks Department head and Ron’s counterpart?
64. Which character did Aubrey Plaza play?
65. What is Leslie Knope’s middle name?
66. What is the name of Tom’s bistro that becomes a successful restaurant?
67. Who is the city planner and Leslie’s romantic interest in early seasons?
68. Which character is the sarcastic assistant of Ron Swanson?
69. What is the name of the news show hosted by Joan Callamezzo?
70. Which character did Chris Pratt play?
71. What is the name of the miniature horse that the town of Pawnee adores?
72. Who is Leslie’s husband?
73. Which character owns a fashion rental store for plus-sized women?
74. Who played the character of Donna Meagle?
75. What is the name of the club that gathers in Ron Swanson’s office?
76. Who is the pretentious and wealthy Pawnee resident who wins the Miss Pawnee beauty pageant?
77. Which character works at the Parks Department and is a sarcastic underachiever?
78. What is the title of Ron Swanson’s guide to life?
79. Which character did Aziz Ansari play?
80. Who is Donna Meagle’s famous cousin?
81. Who is Ron Swanson’s second ex-wife?
82. What is the first name of Ron Swanson’s mother?
83. Which character runs a hair salon in Pawnee?
84. Which actor played the character of Jeremy Jamm?
85. What is the name of the Pawnee public radio show?
86. Who becomes the Pawnee city manager after Chris?
87. Which is Donna’s favorite vacation spot?
88. Which company owns the Pawnee Journal?
89. What is the title of the Parks Department’s summer catalog?
90. Who is the accountant who has an unrequited love for Donna?
91. Which is the club that Tom tries to get into but is always denied access?
92. What is the official drink of Pawnee?
93. Who are the co-hosts of the “Ya’ Heard? With Perd!” show?
94. What is Tom’s most unsuccessful business venture?
95. What is the name of April and Andy’s dog?
96. Who runs the Pawnee Commons project after Leslie?
97. Who is the CEO of Sweetums?
98. What is the name of the all-girl troop Leslie Knope is the leader of?
99. Who does April impersonate to prank Chris Traeger?
100. What is the name of the camp that Ron Swanson runs for young girls to teach them about survival?
101. Which band does Andy Dwyer lead?
Thanks for taking the Parks and Recreation quiz! Whether you nailed every question or learned something new, we hope you had a blast. Craving more trivia fun? Check out the other fantastic quizzes available on Trivia Bliss, including ones about sitcoms like The Office, Schitt’s Creek, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Gilmore Girls, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and more! Until next time, happy quizzing!