Welcome, ‘Curb’ enthusiasts and Larry-lovers, to a quiz that’s more fun than finding a sandwich named after you at the local deli! Prepare to don your thinking cap (or Larry’s preferred baseball cap) and embark on a ‘curb-crawling’ adventure into the mind of TV’s favorite grumpy genius. Just remember, there’s no need to curb your enthusiasm as we dive into this ‘Larry-tory’ examination. This quiz is not just a ‘stop and chat’, but a full deep-dive into the ‘bald-ass’ facts of this legendary show. So, buckle up and get ready for a ride smoother than Larry’s bald head – it’s time to test your knowledge!
1. Who created Curb Your Enthusiasm?
2. In which year was the first season of Curb Your Enthusiasm released?
3. What is the name of Larry David’s character in the show?
4. Who plays Larry David’s wife on the show?
5. What is the name of Larry’s wife’s character?
6. What popular show did Larry David co-create before Curb Your Enthusiasm?
7. Which season of Curb Your Enthusiasm has the highest number of episodes?
8. Who is the first celebrity to play a version of themselves on the show?
9. Which episode first introduced the character Leon Black?
10. Who plays Leon Black?
11. Which actor from Seinfeld made the first guest appearance in Curb Your Enthusiasm?
12. Which season was filmed entirely in New York City instead of Los Angeles?
13. In which season does Larry David and Cheryl separate?
14. What is the most expensive episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm?
15. What unique narrative device does Curb Your Enthusiasm utilize?The show uses improvisation, based on a plot outline
16. What is the name of the first episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm?
17. Who composed the theme music for Curb Your Enthusiasm?
18. What’s the name of the theme song used in Curb Your Enthusiasm?
19. What’s the biggest gap between two seasons in the show?
20. Who directed the most episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm?
21. What major sports team jersey does Larry David lose season 7?
22. Who plays Marty Funkhouser on the show?
23. What is the first episode in which the character Susie Greene appears?
24. Who plays Susie Greene?
25. What does Larry David invest in during season 3?
26. What is the name of Larry David’s manager in the show?
27. Who plays Jeff Greene?
28. Which “Seinfeld” cast member was the last to appear as themselves on Curb Your Enthusiasm?
29. Who was Larry David’s first girlfriend on the show after his separation?
30. Who plays Richard Lewis’ girlfriend Cha Cha in the show?
31. What is the first episode to feature the “Larry David stare”?
32. What is Larry’s primary profession on the show?
33. What famous comedian first played a car salesman on Curb Your Enthusiasm?
34. Who is the first person Larry ever ‘fires’ on the show?
35. Who played the character Sammi Greene?
36. Which actor has played both themselves and a character on Curb Your Enthusiasm?
37. Which real-life relative of Larry David’s has appeared on the show?
38. Which episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm was the first to be nominated for an Emmy Award?
39. Who plays the character Nat David, Larry’s father on the show?
40. What was Larry’s first faux pas on the show?
41. What type of hat does Larry David frequently wear in the show?
42. Who plays Larry’s long-suffering assistant, Antoinette?
43. What’s the first restaurant Larry gets banned from in the series?
44. Which famous Hollywood director makes a cameo in the show as himself in Season 4?
45. In what season does Larry David star in a stage production of “The Producers”?
46. What’s the first name of Larry’s dad in the show?
47. Who played Larry’s father’s nurse, Anna?
48. What’s the first movie Larry David is seen watching in the series?
49. Which character was first to accuse Larry of being a “social assassin”?
50. Who is Cheryl’s first boyfriend after the divorce?
51. What food is Larry obsessed with throughout the series?
52. Who is Larry’s first celebrity nemesis on the show?
53. Which character on the show has the catchphrase “Pretty, pretty, pretty good”?
54. What is Larry’s signature golf club brand in the show?
55. What is the first “Larry David” rule established in the show?
56. Who directed the first episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm?
57. What’s the name of the Greene’s dog?
58. Which actor played a blind man that Larry David befriends in Season 5?
59. What was the first song Larry David was shown singing along to in the series?
60. Who did Larry David impersonate in the first episode of Season 9?
61. What is the name of Larry’s fictional cousin in the show?
62. Who plays Andy David?
63. What’s the first season of the show to not feature the character Marty Funkhouser due to the death of actor Bob Einstein?
64. What’s the first movie Larry David goes to see in the theater during the series?
65. Who plays Wanda, Larry’s occasional friend and voice of reason?
66. What religious sect does Larry David pretend to be a part of in the series?
67. Who plays the Rabbi who frequently butts heads with Larry?
68. What is Larry’s first fake name he uses in the series?
69. Who is the first guest star to play Larry’s therapist in the series?
70. What’s the name of the first episode to feature a guest appearance by Ted Danson?
71. Which actor portrayed Larry’s doctor, Dr. Morrison, in the show?
72. Which Hollywood director does Larry work with in season 5?
73. Which actor plays Larry’s lawyer, Andrew Berg, in the series?
74. Who played the professional wrestler Thor Olson, who Larry “fires” in the show?
75. Who plays Larry’s sister-in-law, Becky?
76. Who was the first person Larry successfully apologizes to in the series?
77. Which Hollywood producer is Jeff Greene mistaken for in Season 9?
78. Which actress played Mary, Ted Danson’s wife in the series?
79. What is the first musical Larry David attends in the series?
80. Which actor plays Larry’s guide during his trip to the Middle East in season 10?
81. Who plays Cheryl’s psychotherapist, Dr. Slavin, in the show?
82. What is the first product Larry David is seen endorsing in the series?
83. Who is the first celebrity Larry David argues with in season 2?
84. Which iconic band’s music does Larry David attempt to use as a cell phone ringtone in the series?
85. What’s the first non-Hollywood job Larry David attempts in the series?
86. Who is the first actor to play a waiter in the series?
87. Who is the slow golfer Larry tries to avoid following in “The Black Swan” in Season 7?
88. What is the first sport Larry David is shown playing in the series?
89. Who plays Marty’s uncle, Leo Funkhouser, in the show?
90. Who plays the cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Mark, in the series?
91. What’s the first song Larry is shown dancing to in the series?
92. What’s the first type of dance Larry David attempts in the series?
93. Who plays Larry’s on-and-off love interest, Donna, in the series?
94. What’s the first kind of business Larry David tries to start in the series?
95. Who plays Larry’s personal assistant, Maureen, in the show?
96. What is the first charity Larry David donates to in the series?
97. What was the first object Larry David stole in the series?
98. Who was the first to call Larry David a “schmohawk” in the series?
99. Who plays the character Alice, Larry’s second assistant, in the series?
100. Who did Larry’s neighbors want to meet in season 1?
101. What is the first instrument Larry is shown playing in the series?
102. Who plays the acupuncturist in the series?
103. What is the first musical Larry is shown writing in the series?
104. Who played Lisa, Richard Lewis’s nurse, in the series?
105. What’s the first foreign language Larry is shown speaking in the series?
There you have it – a ‘curb-stomping’ journey through the streets of Larry David’s mind. We hope you’ve enjoyed this ‘unreal’ quiz. Remember, it’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you played the game…although in Larry’s world, it might just be about the win. Feeling ready to step off the ‘curb’? Then don’t forget to check out the other fun quizzes at Trivia Bliss, including quizzes about Seinfeld, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Parks and Recreation, and stand-up comedy – where the enthusiasm for trivia never needs to be curbed!