- Who had a US number one hit with “Me and Mrs. Jones” in 1972?
- George C Scott – what does the C stand for?
- What is the sun made out of?
The Sun is, at present, about 70% hydrogen and 28% helium by mass everything else amounts to less than 2%
- Who had a US number one hit with “The Ballad Of Davy Crockett” in 1955?
- NAME THE SONG WITH THE LINE:- ALL THE MANY ROADS I’VE TRAVELED
CHINA BLACK – SEARCHING
- Smell of lavender liquorice chocolate doughnuts increase what?
Blood flow to penis
- Who had a UK number one with “It’s Raining Men” in 2001?
- What is the only sign of the zodiac not named after a living creature, and what is it named after?
Libra – named after the scales
- Who wrote an elegy on Abraham Lincoln called When Lilacs Last in the Dooryard Bloom’d’?
- Clue: Most important
- In 2009, who played the role of Nelson Mandela in the film titled Invictus?
- BY WHAT NAME HAS MONDAY 19 OCTOBER 1987 COME TO BE REMEMBERED?
- HOW MANY STARS ARE ON THE FLAG OF THE EUROPEAN UNION?
- Who had a US number one hit with “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” in 2008?
- WHAT WAS ANDREW JACKSONS NICKNAME?