- Translate from Cockney slang: Cadbury’s Snack
- WHO REPUTEDLY WAS THE FIRST TO SAY ‘..IF IN DOUBT TELL THE TRUTH’?
- What pop star had 81 gold records to polish by 997?
- Clue: Any physical disease or disorder, especially a chronic or deep-seated one
- What holy rock’ n’ roller performed Cyndi Lauper’s nuptials to actor David Thornton?
- Which English Cathedral has the highest spire?
- Where would you find the carotid arteries?
- WHICH TOWN HAD A CLOCK WHICH ALWAYS TOLD THE TIME ? NEVER TOO QUICKLY, NEVER TOO SLOWLY??
- Translate from Cockney slang: Sexton Blake
- WHO WAS THE FIRST EVER SPORTS PERSON TO BE INTERVIEWED ON “THIS IS YOUR LIFE”?
SIR STANLEY MATTHEWS
- The Black horse represent what in the “Four Horseman of the Apocalypse”?
- Anna Wintour, the editor of Vogue was the inspiration for the character of Miranda Priestly in which surprise hit film of 2006?
The Devil Wears Prada (the character of Miranda Priestly was played by Meryl Streep) Although the movie is set in the fashion world, most designers and other fashion notables avoided appearing as themselves for fear of arousing the wrath of the powerful Anna Wintour. Wintour later overcame her initial skepticism, saying she liked the film and Streep in particular
- WHAT ‘T’ WEARS A FRILL WITH BELLS TO FRIGHTEN AWAY THE DEVIL, IS AN ENTERTAINING DOG, AND IS ALSO A JUG?
- In which river is the Boulder Dam?
- Which novel end with the following line…He had won victory over himself the loved Big Brother