Welcome, fellow “Office” fans, to the world’s largest online trivia quiz about our favorite Scranton folks. Are you a Big Tuna when it comes to “The Office” facts, or will you find yourself saying “oh, how the turntables…” as you scroll through these questions? Only one thing’s for sure: this quiz will leave you beet-red with laughter! Let’s leave our desks and dive into the deep paper stacks of Dunder Mifflin trivia. So, put on your Assistant to the Regional Manager cap and let’s get this paper party started!
1. Who is the first person we see speaking on-screen in the pilot episode of “The Office”?
2. In which episode does Jim propose to Pam?
3. Which two mothers eventually name their babies the same name?
4. Which episode features guest stars Jack Black, Cloris Leachman, and Jessica Alba?
5. Who said the final line in the series finale?
6. Who was the biggest prank victim of Jim’s antics?
7. What is the only episode in which Jim and Pam don’t physically appear?
8. Who was the most frequent episode director of “The Office”?
9. What unique technique does Dwight use to revive a lifeless dummy during a CPR class?
10. Which character gets more screen time than any other?
11. In what year did the Scranton branch merge with the Stamford branch?
12. What type of farm does Dwight own?
13. Who is the only character whose actor’s real-life pregnancy was written into the show?
14. How many episodes does the entire series of “The Office” contain?
15. Who is the first character to be fired from the Scranton branch?
16. What is the full name of Jan’s candle company?
17. What is the first prank that Jim plays on Dwight in the series?
18. Who grows mung beans in their desk at Dunder Mifflin?
19. Who was originally considered for the role of Michael Scott before Steve Carell was cast?
20. What was the name of the film Michael wrote, directed, and starred in?
21. Who was the first character to suspect Angela’s affair with Dwight?
22. What is the first name of Angela’s cat that Dwight euthanizes?
23. What was the most-watched episode of the series?
24. What name does Pam give to her fictional character in Michael’s film “Threat Level Midnight”?
25. What faux acronym does Creed try to create with the Dunder Mifflin workers?
26. What is the name of Michael Scott’s self-published book?
27. Who was the first character to kiss Michael Scott on screen?
28. How many times was Dwight Schrute actually made regional manager of Dunder Mifflin Scranton?
29. What is the first scene that was ever shot for the show?
30. What was the most expensive prop used in the series?
31. Who was the first Dunder Mifflin employee to learn about Jim’s crush on Pam?
32. What was Michael’s dating app profile name?
33. Which Dunder Mifflin employee said “have you lost your mind, boy? ‘Cause I’ll help you find it!”?
34. What is the name of the bizarre game that the employees of Dunder Mifflin Scranton invent during the warehouse’s safety training in “Product Recall”?
35. Who is the only actor to appear and have lines in every episode of the show?
36. What’s the name of the farm that Dwight inherits from his Aunt Shirley?
37. Who wrote the theme song for “The Office”?
38. Who was the first cast member to win an Emmy for their performance in “The Office”?
39. What was the name of the fake IT tech guy that Michael hires in “The Job”?
40. Which episode features a parkour spoof during its cold open?
41. What is the alias used by Creed when he’s trying to evade the police?
42. What is the name of the girl who Dwight hooks up with at Pam and Jim’s wedding?
43. During which episode does Angela first kiss Andy
44. What is Dwight’s nickname for Angela?
45. What is the longest episode in the series (not including specials)?
46. Which character is missing their middle name in the show’s script?
47. Who is the only character whose full name is the exact same as their actor?
48. Who was the first character to have a heart attack in the series?
49. What are the rules of the Finer Things Club?
50. Who are the three regular members of the Finer Things Club?
51. What was the name of the person who defaced Pam’s mural in the warehouse?
52. What did the foreign exchange student who lived with Michael when he was young steal from him?
53. Who makes an awkward toast at Phyllis and Bob’s wedding?
54. Where does Karen Fillippelli become regional manager?
55. What is the first product that Dwight successfully sells on the internet?
56. Who was the first character to slap Michael Scott in the face?
57. How many different versions of the “Threat Level Midnight” script does Michael write?
58. Who was the first character to say the show’s title on-screen?
59. Who’s the first main character to appear on screen in the pilot episode?
60. Who has the most talking heads throughout the series?
61. Who was the first person that Michael runs over with his car in the series?
62. What is Erin Hannon’s real first name?
63. Who was the first Dunder Mifflin employee to suspect that “The Senator” was gay?
64. What is the first song that Kevin’s band “Scrantoncity” performs in the series?
65. How many writers from the show also acted in it?
66. What are the names of Jim and Pam’s children?
67. What does Michael’s coffee mug say?
68. Which character often repeats the phrase, “Did I stutter?”
69. Who started “The Finer Things Club”?
70. Who is the youngest character on the show?
71. What is the name of Jan’s assistant at Corporate?
72. In which episode does Michael learn about Jan’s pregnancy?
73. Who did Pam date before Jim?
74. What is Angela’s favorite color?
75. What is the name of Meredith Palmer’s son?
76. What song does Andy sing for his audition for the office a cappella group?
77. What is the name of Angela’s second cat?
78. Who is the tallest character in The Office?
79. What college did Andy Bernard attend?
80. Who is the first character to notice that Dwight has a concussion in “The Injury”?
81. Who is jealous of Jim because he has a crush on Pam?
82. What does Oscar get from Dunder Mifflin as repayment for harassment from Michael?
83. Who is the first character to be hired by the “Michael Scott Paper Company”?
84. What misdeed did Roy commit after Pam broke off their engagement?
85. Which member of the Dunder Mifflin workplace is an orphan?
86. What is the most viewed clip from The Office on YouTube as of 2023?
87. What is the name of the character that is suspected to be the Scranton Strangler?
88. What type of car does Dwight drive?
89. Who was the first character to realize that Erin and Pete were attracted to each other?
90. What animal does Dwight raise on his farm?
91. Who gets banned from Chili’s for life because of their antics in the episode “The Dundies”?
92. How many minutes of footage were shot per script page, on average?
93. Who was the first character to get engaged in the series?
94. What is the name of Kevin’s band?
95. What is the highest-rated episode of The Office on IMDb as of 2023?
96. Who is the first character to see Pam’s new office mural in the warehouse?
97. How many seasons of The Office were produced?
98. Who was the first character to leave Dunder Mifflin for another job?
99. Who does Pam get together with off-screen in season 3?
100. Who is the first character to receive a Dundie award in the series?
101. Who does Michael Scott impersonate that leads to multiple complaints to HR?
102. What’s the first name of Angela’s husband, The Senator?
103. What is Pete’s nickname?
104. Which character brands herself as “the business bitch”?
105. Which character does Rainn Wilson portray?
106. Who portrays Darryl Philbin?
107. What is the name of the bar frequented by the employees of Dunder Mifflin?
108. Who is the only character to use a weapon in the office?
109. Who is the first character that Michael hires back after the Michael Scott Paper Company is bought out by Dunder Mifflin?
110. What is the first name of Jan’s baby?
111. What is the name of David Wallace’s son?
112. Where does Michael move with Holly?
113. What is the first thing Jim says to Pam in the series?
114. What is the most common lunch eaten by the cast in the series?
115. Who broke the sliding glass door on the office balcony?
116. Around which holiday did Devon White leave the office?
117. Who was the last employee to be hired at the Scranton branch during the run of the series?
118. What are the first names of Pam’s parents?
119. What is the name of the hotel where Jim and Pam stay on their wedding night?
120. What is the first name of Dwight’s cousin who works on the beet farm?
121. What smell does Michael like to wake up to?
122. Who was the first character to be fired in the series?
123. What song does Dwight play on his recorder to win Angela back?
124. What song does Jan play on repeat after her breakup with Michael?
125. Who is the first person to notice that Jim has feelings for Pam?
126. What movie does the office watch together in the episode “Movie Monday”?
127. What special novelty gift filled with other small gifts does Jim give Pam?
128. Who was the first person to have a flashback in the series?
129. What is the first prank Pam plays on Dwight?
130. What does Kevin spill all over the office floor in the episode “Casual Friday”?
131. What is the first line of the theme song?
132. Who was the first character to be promoted to a corporate position?
133. Kelly hosts a finale party for which television game show?
134. What’s the name of the company that eventually buys Dunder Mifflin?
135. During what year did the show premiere?
136. Who is the first character to discover Michael’s relationship with Pam’s mother?
137. What is the last name of the character Stanley?
138. What character did Mindy Kaling portray?
139. What is the first thing Michael says to Jim in the series?
140. Who makes Office Olympics medals out of yogurt lids?
141. Who said “I don’t have a headache, I’m just preparing” while taking pills?
142. What is Pam’s middle name?
143. Who wins the “Dundie” for the Whitest Sneakers in Season 7?
144. What is the first line in the series finale?
145. What company does Phyllis’s husband own?
146. What is the name of the charity fun run in Season 4?
147. Who is the most talkative coworker at Dunder Mifflin?
148. What’s the most expensive item ever purchased by a character in the series?
149. Who is the first character that Jim kisses on the show?
150. What is the first name of Stanley’s second wife?
151. What’s the first thing Michael buys when he gets his corporate credit card?
152.Which character woos Michael with recent plastic surgery?
153. What character does B.J. Novak portray?
154. What is the name of the chair model that Michael falls in love with from a catalog?
155. Who does Andy Bernard end up with at the end of the series?
156. Who manages Dunder Mifflin’s Stamford branch?
157. What does Jim write in his letter to Pam that he gives her in the teapot?
158. What character did Josh Groban play on the show?
159. Who is the most-featured secondary character in the series?
160. What is the middle name of Angela and Dwight’s son?
161. What’s the first name of Michael’s girlfriend who also works in the office?
162. Who wins the “Dundie” for the Hottest in the Office in Season 7?
163. Who adapted the show from the British version?
164. What is the name of the IT guy who is constantly forgotten by the rest of the office?
165. What is the first name of Toby’s daughter?
166. Who does Angela kick out of the party planning committee?
167. Who buys Pam’s painting of the office building?
168. Who replaces Michael as the manager of the Scranton branch?
169. Who portrays Deangelo Vickers.
170. Who does Kathy Bates portray on the show?
171. What is Gabe Lewis’s job title?
172. Who does Dwight date after his relationship with Angela ends?
173. Who wrote the most episodes of The Office?
174. What are three things Jim says he likes when impersonating Dwight as a prank?
175. How did Michael’s former boss die?
176. Who replaces Dwight when he temporarily leaves to run the beet farm?
177. What musical does Michael audition for?
178. Which character has to drink their morning “3 by 5”?
179. Which one of Michael’s alter egos fears Dementors?
180. What character does Kate Flannery portray?
181. What is the name of the company that Jim, Pam, and Darryl start in Philadelphia?
Congratulations! You’ve made it through our grueling paper chase from the annex to the warehouse. If you’re feeling more accomplished than when Michael Scott miraculously saved the branch, well, you should! Whether you smashed it like the “World’s Best Boss” or things got messier than Kevin’s famous chili, we hope you enjoyed this test of your Scranton savvy.