Welcome to the “Quizness Class” – a playful journey through the exciting world of business trivia! Are you ready to ‘take stock’ of your business knowledge? Do eye-rolling puns make you ‘LOL’ (Laugh Out Loud) or just ‘SOL’ (Sigh Out Loud)? If the phrase ‘time is money’ makes you ‘cents’ a tingle of excitement, then this quiz is just your ‘capital’ idea of fun. In this game, puns are our ‘currency’, and jests are ‘interest’-ing. So, fasten your seatbelts… it’s time to ‘cash’ in on some fun!
1. What is the first part of a business plan that summarizes the mission statement and other basic information about the business?
2. Which section of the business plan provides information about the target market and competition?
3. What is the highest position in a typical business hierarchy?
4. Which business plan section details the strategies to reach the target market?
5. What legal document should be obtained before starting a business?
6. What part of a business plan discusses the business’s financial predictions?
7. Who is responsible for a company’s financial decisions and financial reporting?
8. What document summarizes your business’s operational and financial objectives?
9. In a business plan, which section outlines the intended structure of personnel?
10. What is the first step to starting a new business?
11. Which section of a business plan describes the product or service?
12. Who typically manages day-to-day operations at a company?
13. What is the second step in starting a business after conducting market research?
14. What section in a business plan covers the steps the company will take to achieve its goals?
15. What position in a company is typically responsible for managing the company’s technology strategy?
16. What type of business entity consists of a single individual running the business?
17. What comes after the executive summary in a business plan?
18. What business position usually handles tasks related to employee management and hiring?
19. What financial document is usually required when applying for a business loan?
20. What is the role of a company’s Board of Directors?
21. Which section of a business plan includes an analysis of the company’s SWOT?
22. What should a new business establish to distinguish itself in the market?
23. Which department in a business is typically responsible for customer relations and communications?
24. What is the purpose of the appendix in a business plan?
25. What does IPO stand for in business?
26. What is the name of the analysis that examines strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of a business?
27. Who is responsible for managing a company’s data and information systems?
28. What type of funding involves selling a piece of your business for capital?
29. What is the term for a business that is owned and operated by two or more people?
30. In a business hierarchy, who is typically responsible for making company-wide decisions?
31. Which section of a business plan would you find information about the cost of establishing the business?
32. Who generally reports directly to a company’s CEO?
33. What is the purpose of a Cash Flow Statement in a business plan?
34. What is typically the final step in starting a business?
35. Which section of a business plan gives an overview of the industry in which the business will operate?
36. Who typically manages a company’s legal matters?
37. What type of funding do businesses seek from individuals or banks that must be paid back with interest?
38. What type of business entity is owned by shareholders?
39. In what section of the business plan can you find data and statistics backing up the company’s strategies?
40. Who typically reports to the Chief Operating Officer in a company hierarchy?
41. What is the term for the monetary value of all the finished goods and services produced within a country’s borders in a specific time period?
42. What is a business strategy where a company sells their product at a low price to increase sales and gain market share?
43. What term describes the percentage of a market accounted for by a specific entity?
44. What is the term for the extension of an organization’s activities and processes to other cultures, norms, and markets?
45. What is the concept of focusing on a specific group of consumers within a market for a particular product or service?
46. What strategy focuses on producing customized products or services for a narrow market niche?
47. What is the term for the risk that comes from fluctuations in foreign exchange rates when a company does business internationally?
48. What is the term for meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs?
49. What is the term for the collective bargaining process between an employer and a union?
50. What is the meaning of B2C in business context?
51. What is the economic principle that supply and demand will always reach a balance over time?
52. What is a type of performance-based marketing where a business rewards affiliates for each customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts?
53. What theory or model suggests that the value of an investment will grow at an exponentially increasing rate when earnings are continually reinvested?
54. What is the business principle of Pareto’s Law often referred to as?
55. What is the term for a situation in a market with only one supplier or producer?
56. What strategy involves an organization focusing on beating its competition by offering better products or services at competitive prices?
57. What is the term for a graph that showcases the quantities of goods a consumer can afford to buy at different prices?
58. What are the assets and other funding sources that owners invest into their business?
59. What is the term for a business that operates, provides goods, or delivers services in more than one country?
60. What term refers to the combination of factors that influence consumers to buy a product?
61. What product did Amazon first sell when it started?
62. What’s the original name of Google?
63. Which fast-food chain was founded by Ray Kroc?
64. Who are the founders of Apple Inc.?
65. In which city was Starbucks founded?
66. What was Netflix’s original business model?
67. Who founded Facebook?
68. Who are the original founders of Microsoft?
69. Which company did Elon Musk co-found in 1999 that later became PayPal?
70. In which city was Coca-Cola first sold?
71. Who is the founder of Walmart?
72. Which tech company was established first: Apple or Microsoft?
73. Who are the founders of Instagram?
74. What product was Sony’s first major product release in 1950s?
75. What was the original name of Twitter?
76. Who is the founder of Alibaba Group?
77. Who founded Tesla, Inc.?
78. Which company was the first to reach a market capitalization of $1 trillion?
79. What was the first animated feature film released by Pixar?
80. Who are the co-founders of YouTube?
81. Which company started as an online marketplace for handmade crafts?
82. Who is the founder of Dell Computers?
83. Who is the founder of Zara?
84. Who is the original founder of Chick-fil-A?
85. Who are the founders of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream?
86. What was the original product for which Nike became famous?
87. Who is the founder of Under Armour?
88. What was the first product produced by Hewlett-Packard (HP)?
89. Who are the founders of LinkedIn?
90. Who is the founder of Zoom?
91. Who created Snapchat?
92. In what year was Adobe Systems Incorporated founded?
93. What is the name of the parent company of Google, formed in 2015?
94. Who are the founders of Airbnb?
95. Who is the founder of Oracle Corporation?
96. What was the first product developed by Samsung Electronics?
97. Who is the founder of Shopify?
98. What is the original product of Yamaha Corporation?
99. Who are the founders of Reddit?
100. Who was the founder of Atari?
101. What is the meaning of IPO in the business world?
102. What is the name given to a market with many buyers and sellers but few enough that the actions of one can influence prices?
103. Who is the founder of the Virgin Group?
104. What does a company’s P/E ratio represent?
105. What is the term for goods that consumers demand more of as their income rises?
106. Which company, founded in the 1980s, is known for its Graphic Processing Units (GPUs)?
107. What term refers to the cost of the next best alternative when choosing between two options?
108. Which telecommunications company, founded in the 1980s, played a significant role in the development of the smartphone?
109. What is the Pareto Principle, also known as the 80/20 rule, typically used to illustrate in business?
110. What was the main business of Adobe Systems when it was founded in the 1980s?
111. What is the term for a detailed examination of the elements or structure of a corporation?
112. What is the name of the American multinational corporation known for developing financial and tax preparation software, founded in the 1980s?
113. What is the name given to the process of buying goods or services to use in the production of other goods and services?
114. Which popular video game company was founded in the 1980s and later developed franchises like Warcraft, Diablo, and Overwatch?
115. What is the meaning of the abbreviation CSR in the field of business?
116. Which American retail corporation, founded in the 1980s, is known for its “big box” stores?
117. What is the term for a business owner who bears the financial risks of a business venture in return for financial gains?
118. Which American multinational technology company, founded in the 1980s, is known for its networking hardware and software?
119. What is the term for a detailed plan outlining the objectives of a business, the strategy and tactics planned to achieve them, and the expected profits, usually over a period of three to ten years?
120. Which American multinational corporation, started in the 1980s, provides health information technologies such as electronic health records?
121. What is the meaning of B2B in a business context?
122. What American clothing and accessories retail company was founded in the 1980s and is known for its khakis?
123. What is the term for a market situation where a single company is the sole (or nearly sole) provider of a product or service?
124. What is the name of the American multinational communications company, founded in the 1980s, that was once the largest supplier of cable television systems?
125. What term refers to the total amount of money a firm receives by selling goods or services?
126. Which American multinational technology company, founded in the 1980s, specializes in graphics processing units and technologies for workstations, personal computers, and mobile devices?
141. What is the equipment used to store cash and coins in a retail environment?
142. What is the term for the list of products that a company sells?
143. What is the term for a machine that duplicates documents by capturing an image of the original?
144. What type of software helps maintain a central database of inventory levels and product information?
145. What is the term for a space used to store inventory or equipment?
146. What is the device called that is used to input product information at the point of sale (POS)?
147. What is the term for the device that prints out a paper receipt?
148. What office equipment is used to shred unwanted documents into strips or fine particles?
149. What is a machine that secures paper together using staples called?
150. Which equipment is used to weigh items, often used in shipping departments or grocery stores?
151. What is the name of the machine that allows you to send documents over a phone line?
152. What type of software is frequently used to manage customer relationships?
153. What is the term for a device that processes card payments by reading the magnetic stripe or chip on a credit or debit card?
154. What is the equipment that combines a printer, scanner, copier, and sometimes a fax machine into one device?
155. What is the device that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source, typically the utility mains, fails?
156. What is the term for the equipment that is typically found in an office kitchen or break room and used to heat up food?
157. What is the term for a secure storage unit typically used for storing valuable items?
158. What is the term for a programmable machine that processes data and performs tasks according to a set of instructions?
159. What device in a business is used to keep beverages cool?
160. What is the name of the electronic device commonly used in an office to transmit voice communication?
161. What is the machine used for binding pages together into a book with a flexible adhesive?
162. What is the term for the software that manages the hardware and software resources on a computer?
163. What is the name for the handheld device with a roller used to apply ink to an ink pad?
164. What is the term for the equipment used for projecting slideshow presentations or videos onto a screen?
165. What tool is used to keep papers in place on a desk?
166. What system is used in businesses to control access to certain areas or systems?
167. What equipment is used to cool the air in an enclosed space?
168. What is the term for a piece of equipment that is used to capture visual images onto photographic film or electronically?
169. What is a device that connects multiple computer networks together and routes network traffic between them called?
170. What is the term for the physical material on which data is stored in a computer, such as a hard drive or solid state drive?
171. What is the name for a type of calculator used in bookkeeping that prints the calculations on paper?
172. What is the term for a machine that can make copies of physical documents?
173. What equipment is used to keep an office space warm?
174. What is the term for a network hardware device that allows a Wi-Fi device to connect to a wired network?
175. What is the name of the device that is part of a computer system and displays visual images or text?
176. What is a hand-operated device used to move a cursor around a screen?
177. What is the term for software applications that allow an organization to run its business processes, including accounting, sales, marketing, and human resources?
178. What is the name of the device that allows multiple computers to be linked to one printer, thereby reducing hardware costs?
179. What is the term for the physical and mechanical components of a computer, such as the motherboard, CPU, and hard drive?
180. What is the term for the piece of office equipment used to make holes in sheets of paper, often as a means of collecting them together in a binder or folder?
181. What is the term for a corporation that is owned by shareholders, but its profits are not taxable as long as certain criteria are met?
182. What is the name of the market where existing, rather than newly issued, securities are traded?
183. What is the financial statement called that summarizes the revenues, costs, and expenses incurred during a specific period of time?
184. What term describes the process of spreading investments into several categories to minimize risks?
185. What is the term used to describe an economic system where goods and services are traded directly without any money involved?
186. What is the term for a professional who provides advice to help businesses make informed decisions about their future?
187. What type of marketing involves creating and sharing online material to stimulate interest in a company’s products or services?
188. What is the term for a situation in which a business ceases operations permanently because of an inability to generate sufficient revenue?
189. What does the acronym USP stand for in marketing?
190. What is the business term for a claim filed against a property to secure the payment of a debt or obligation?
191. What is the type of plan that details how a company will return to normal after a disruptive event?
192. What is the term for the limit on foreign goods a country may import for a certain period of time?
193. What is the term for a small, often temporary, standalone booth used in high-traffic areas for business purposes?
194. What is the business model where a company licenses its trademark and methods of doing business to another company in its network?
195. What is the term for the principles of conduct governing an individual or a group?
196. What is the term used for the specific group of consumers at which a company aims its products and services?
197. What is the accounting term for the total of all wages paid to employees, displayed as an expense on the income statement?
198. What does the business acronym ‘EOQ’ stand for?
199. What is the term for a short, memorable phrase used in advertising?
200. What is the term for the maximum amount of a product or service that can be produced given the resources available?
201. What is the business term for the overall experience a customer has with a business, from their discovery and awareness, through their interactions and thoughts about the product or service, and covering the entire customer lifecycle?
202. What is the term for the strategic positioning of a product or a service in a market, or the perception in the minds of the target market?
203. What does the business acronym ‘P&L’ stand for?
204. What is the term for a legally enforceable contract that specifies the terms of a rental agreement?
205. What is the term for the method used by a business to acquire resources by exchanging goods or services for money?
206. What is the term for the comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic examination of a company’s or an organization’s marketing environment, objectives, strategies, and activities, with a view to identify problem areas and opportunities and recommend a plan of action?
207. What is the business term for the tasks associated with developing relationships with the news media for the purpose of informing the public about company’s mission, policies and practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner?
208. What is the term for the legally binding agreement between two or more parties?
209. What is the term for the process of promoting greater awareness and understanding of a product or service?
210. What is the term for the ratio that indicates the proportion of debt in the capital structure of a company?
211. What does the acronym CPA stand for in business?
212. What is the term used to describe the total amount of money being transferred into and out of a business, especially as it affects liquidity?
213. What is the term for the market condition that occurs when there are few sellers, as a result of which, they can influence price and other market factors?
214. What is the term for a basic foundational principle that guides decision making in a business?
215. What is the first step to take when starting a new business?
216. What is a popular crowdfunding platform that allows individuals to solicit funds for an idea, charity, or start-up business?
217. What term describes the process of getting a small amount of finance from a large number of people, typically via the Internet?
218. What is the term for population statistics founded via census data that the United States collects?
219. What is the term for a loan extended to a business by a bank or other financial institution?
220. What is the term for a private investor, or group of investors, who provide financing to start-up businesses in exchange for equity or debt repayment?
221. What is the name of the U.S. government agency that provides support to small businesses around the country?
222. Which popular website allows creative projects to find crowd-sourced funding?
223. What do we call the monetary contributions given by individuals or institutions to support a cause or organization, usually without expectation of something in return?
224. What is the term for the official legal document that provides details about an investment offering for sale to the public?
225. What type of business funding involves getting money from friends and family to start your business?
226. What is the term for a form of funding that involves selling a piece of your business in exchange for capital?
227. What is the term for the money that is invested in a start-up company in return for a share of the company’s equity?
228. What is a popular online platform used by businesses to raise small amounts of money from a large number of people, often in exchange for perks or rewards?
229. What is the term for a legal document summarizing the agreement between shareholders of a company, including the corporation itself, in order to protect shareholders’ rights and outline specific obligations?
230. What type of crowdfunding involves funding a project or venture by raising money from a large number of people who each contribute a relatively small amount, typically via the Internet?
231. What form of financing helps a business raise funds by promising to repay a lender an agreed-upon amount with interest?
232. What is the term for a presentation given by a startup founder to potential investors in the company?
233. What is the term for the percentage of a business offered to an investor for a specific amount of money?
234. What is the term for the document that details the business and financial plan of a company targeted to potential investors?
235. What is the term for the act of seeking funding for a project, business, or personal loan from a large number of people, typically via the internet?
236. What is a popular online funding platform used for a wide variety of projects, from artistic endeavors to entrepreneurial ventures?
237. What is the term for a legally binding contract between a business in need of funds and an investor in which the investor commits to make a loan to the business?
238. What is the name of the legal document that outlines the terms and details of a business transaction?
239. What is a type of financing that a business owner must repay with interest by a designated date?
240. What is the term for an individual or business entity that contributes resources to a startup in exchange for an ownership stake in the company?
241. What is the term for the business contract in which a well-established business consents to provide its brand, operational model and required support to another party for them to set up and run a similar business in exchange for fee and a percentage of the income earned?
242. What is the term for the legal rights over the creations of mind, such as inventions; literary and artistic works; designs; and symbols, names and images used in commerce?
243. What is the term for a business right or property provided by law to the creators of original works in literature, music, drama, art, and other intellectual activities?
244. What is a popular funding method where businesses are funded by a crowd of people donating a small amount of money in exchange for a reward, typically a form of the product or service being funded?
245. What is it called when a business seeks funding from a small number of investors to raise capital in exchange for equity in the company?
246. What is the term for the agreement between two or more individuals who join together to carry on a business or trade for profit, and each contributes money, property, labor, or skill, and shares in the profits and losses of the business?
247. Which term describes an estimation of the revenue and expenses over a specified future period of time and is usually compiled and re-evaluated on a periodic basis?
248. What is the term for the process of raising funds for a business from a large number of people, typically through a web-based platform, where each person contributes a small amount of money?
249. What term refers to a legal process, governed by federal statute, whereby the debts of an insolvent person are liquidated after being satisfied to the greatest extent possible by the debtor’s assets, and the debtor is then discharged from further obligation?
250. What is the term for a legal structure that businesses can choose to organize themselves under in order to limit their owners’ legal and financial liabilities?
251. What is the term for a type of equity investment usually made in rapidly growing companies that require a lot of capital or start-up companies that can show they have a strong business plan?
252. What term describes a situation in which an entrepreneur starts a company with little capital, relying on income generated by the company to fund the project?
253. What is the term for a type of investor who provides funding to start-ups in exchange for equity in the start-ups?
254. What term refers to the money that a start-up business needs to raise to cover its initial set-up costs?
255. What percent of small businesses survive the first year?
256. What sector is the most popular among small businesses in the U.S.?
258. What is the term for a business model that involves individuals creating and selling handmade products?
259. What is the most common source of initial capital used by small business start-ups?
260. According to a survey, what percentage of small business owners said they got their business idea because they weren’t satisfied with corporate America?
261. What is the number one reason for small business failure, according to a U.S. Bank study?
262. What is the percentage of small businesses that are home-based?
263. What is the term for the technique used by aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with business ideas?
265. How often are new small businesses established in the U.S.?
266. What type of small business is the most profitable per sector, according to a Sageworks survey?
267. What method do many people use to come up with a business idea, based on identifying needs or problems in their own lives?
268. What percentage of small businesses are still operating after 10 years?
270. What is the term for a brief, one- to two-page business plan that outlines your business strategy, without the depth and details of a traditional business plan?
271. What do we call an agreement among members of a company that stipulates how business decisions are made, how disputes are resolved, and how members can exit the business?
272. What is the term for a program or set of programs used for business operations such as accounting, project management, and inventory management?
273. What is the percentage of small businesses that fail within the first year in the U.K.?
274. What is the term for businesses that operate on a mobile basis, such as food trucks, pop-up shops, and market stalls?
275. Who famously said, “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do”?
276. What is the percentage of Australian small businesses that survive the first year?
277. What is the term for a company’s avoidance of a strict hierarchy, allowing for more flexibility and quicker decision making?
278. What is the most common type of business found in the United States, comprising over 70% of all U.S. businesses?
279. What percentage of small business ideas develop from a person’s hobby or personal passion?
280. What is the term for the detailed document describing the future plans of a business, including information about the business model, target audience, and financial forecasts?
281. What industry has the highest number of small business in the U.S.?
282. What is the term for a process where a business, or part of a business, is transferred to a new owner?
283. What is the term for an entrepreneur who continuously comes up with new ideas and starts new businesses?
284. What is the name of a business model in which a company hires individual contractors to perform specific tasks instead of hiring full-time employees?
285. What is the term for the comprehensive document that outlines a business’s identity, culture, organization, and operational processes?
286. What is the term for a loan that is secured by property or real estate?
287. What is the term for the official legal name of a business as recognized by the state where it does business?
288. What is the term for the practice of conducting extensive research of the market and the competition before launching a new business or product?
289. What is the term for the allocation of resources among different projects or business units?
290. What is the legal term for the individual or company that receives or buys a product or service from a seller, vendor, or service provider?
291. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
292. What is the term for a legally binding agreement that outlines the operational rules for a corporation?
293. What is the term for the area of a store where customers pay for their purchases?
294. Who is the co-founder of Apple Inc. alongside Steve Jobs?
295. What is the term for the money a business needs to have on hand to cover day-to-day business expenses?
296. Who is the founder of the Virgin Group, which controls more than 400 companies?
297. What is the term for the written declaration that every customer gets after making a purchase, outlining the details of the transaction?
298. Who is the American entrepreneur and e-commerce pioneer who founded Amazon?
299. What is the term for a location where transactions between a buyer and a seller occur, typically in a physical store?
300. Who is the entrepreneur behind the creation of Tesla and SpaceX?
301. What is the term for an insurance policy that protects a business and its owners from claims involving bodily injury or property damage?
302. Who is the media proprietor and talk show host known for her multi-award-winning talk show ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’?
303. What term refers to the business expenses that are not contingent on the level of goods or services the business produces, such as rent and utility costs?
304. Who co-founded Google, now one of the biggest tech companies in the world?
305. What is the term for the legal process of obtaining a registered trademark for a brand name, logo, or slogan?
306. Who is the business magnate known as the ‘Oracle of Omaha’ and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway?
307. What is the term for the document that landlords often require commercial tenants to sign, promising to keep the leased premise in good condition by making necessary repairs and alterations?
308. Who is the founder and CEO of the social networking website Facebook?
309. What is the term for a local regulation setting building standards for zoning and land use?
310. Who is the American businesswoman known for her role on the reality show ‘Shark Tank’ and the founder of the Corcoran Group, a real estate brokerage?
311. What is the document called that enumerates the rules and regulations that govern the internal management of an organization, which is adopted by the board of directors?
312. Who is the entrepreneur recognized for bringing casual dining, with the creation of the Hard Rock Cafe and the House of Blues?
313. What is the term for the part of an insurance contract that defines the specific risks that the policy will cover?
314. Who is the co-founder of Twitter and the founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company?
315. What is the term for a person or entity that leases or rents real estate to another party, known as a tenant or lessee?
316. Who is the self-made billionaire who founded Spanx, an American intimate apparel company with pants and leggings?
317. What is the term for advertising to your audience on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram?
318. Who is the billionaire businessman who co-founded the hip-hop music label Def Jam Recordings and created the clothing fashion lines Phat Farm, Argyleculture, and Tantris?
319. What is the term for a detailed overview of a business that provides comprehensive details about its products, target market, competition, marketing strategy, management structure, and financial information?
320. Who is the entrepreneur known for founding the SpaceX company and co-founding PayPal?
321. What is the term for the process of determining the strategic direction of a business by establishing its mission and goals, the external opportunities and threats it faces, and its internal strengths and weaknesses?
322. Who is the entrepreneur and co-founder of the music streaming service Spotify?
323. What is the term for a business’s plan for how it will earn revenue, formulated as a statement describing how an organization will make money, identifying its product, target market, and how it will overcome competitive challenges?
324. Who is the British entrepreneur known for founding the Dyson company, famous for inventing the first bagless vacuum cleaner?
325. What is the term for a legally binding agreement between parties, in which one party agrees to work for another in return for compensation?
326. Who is the co-founder and CEO of Netflix?
327. What is the term for a method of leadership in which leaders share power with their team members and encourage them to take on responsibilities, make decisions, and contribute ideas?
328. Who is the American entrepreneur known for founding the Polo Ralph Lauren clothing brand?
329. What is the term for a business agreement in which the parties agree to develop, for a finite time, a new entity and new assets by contributing equity?
330. Who is the British entrepreneur known for co-founding Innocent Drinks and JamJar Investments?
331. What is the term for a system in which goods and services are produced and distributed according to a central plan, usually under the control of a government agency?
332. Who is the entrepreneur known for co-founding the social networking site Instagram?
333. What is the term for a business that operates as an independent enterprise and provides a return for its owners?
334. Who is the American entrepreneur known for founding Dell Technologies, one of the world’s largest technology infrastructure companies?
335. What is the term for a detailed plan outlining the objectives of a business, the strategy and tactics planned to achieve them, and the expected profits, usually stated as a percentage of the investment?
336. Who is the entrepreneur who co-founded the multinational technology company, Apple Inc.?
337. What term describes a detailed analysis of a market or segment, its customers, their needs, and how those needs can be met through product/service offerings?
338. Who is the American entrepreneur best known for founding eBay, an online auction and shopping website?
339. What is the term for a business where the owners are not personally liable for the company’s debts or liabilities?
340. Who is the American businesswoman and fashion designer known for creating her self-named brand, Tory Burch LLC?
341. What is the term for a legal contract between two or more parties that signifies a confidential relationship?
342. Who is the American entrepreneur known for founding SpaceX, Tesla, Inc, Neuralink, and The Boring Company?
343. What is the term for a software application that automates the business processes of sales, including order processing, contact management, information sharing, inventory monitoring, and employee performance evaluation?
344. Who is the British entrepreneur famous for the development of vacuum cleaners, focusing on cyclonic separation?
345. What is the term for a binding bilateral agreement where one party agrees to buy goods directly from an exporter for a specified price and quantity?
346. Who is the American entrepreneur known as the CEO of Uber from 2010 to 2017?
347. What is the term for the process of selling goods directly to consumers?
348. Who is the entrepreneur who co-founded Airbnb, a home-sharing service?
349. What is the term for the process of purchasing goods or services to use in the production of other goods or services?
350. Who is the entrepreneur known for leading the electric car company, Tesla, to success?
351. What is the term for an agreement between two or more parties to jointly manage and distribute resources?
352. Who is the entrepreneur behind the creation of the popular social media platform, Facebook?
353. What is the term for a service provided by banks which allows its customers to conduct financial transactions remotely using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet?
354. Who is the entrepreneur known for founding the popular lifestyle brand, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia?
355. What is the term for the method a company uses to price their products or services?
356. Who is the entrepreneur who founded the television network, Black Entertainment Television (BET)?
357. What is the term for a legal document that confirms the transfer of ownership of an asset?
358. Who is the entrepreneur known for co-founding the photo-sharing social media platform, Instagram?
359. What is the term for the strategies companies use to decrease their financial risk?
360. Who is the co-founder and CEO of Salesforce, a leading customer relationship management service?
361. What is the term for a company’s unique design, image, web presence, printed materials, etc., that distinguish the company from others in the business marketplace and/or the public mind?
362. Who is the American businesswoman known for her multi-level marketing company, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.?
363. What is the term for an official statement issued to all shareholders of a company, detailing the major decisions and activities of the corporation?
364. Who is the entrepreneur known for founding Bloomberg L.P., an international financial services, software, and media company?
365. What is the name for a contract under which one party (the franchisor) grants another party (the franchisee) the right to use its trade name, trademarks, business systems and processes, to produce and market a good or service according to specified standards?
So How’s the Business With Your Business Trivia Performance?
Congratulations for ‘account’-ing for all these business trivia! You’ve truly proved your ‘net worth’. We hope you’ve had a ‘stockpile’ of fun. Don’t forget to ‘check’ out our other quizzes on Trivia Bliss. After all, there’s no such thing as too much knowledge, right? Keep playing, keep learning. See you at the next ‘venture’!