Hey Green Day devotees and punk rock pals! Ready to take a ‘holiday’ from the mundane and dive into a ‘basket case’ of quirky questions? Whether you’re a ‘walking contradiction’ or just ‘waiting’ for a challenge, it’s time to ‘wake up’ and prove you’re no ‘American Idiot’! Dive in, ‘brain stew’, and let’s have a blast!
1. In which year was Billie Joe Armstrong born?
2. With which famous punk rock band is he most associated?
3. What is the name of Billie Joe’s first son?
4. Which Green Day song was inspired by the death of his father?
5. Which instrument did he first learn to play?
6. Which Broadway musical features music by Green Day and focuses on three disillusioned youths?
7. At which age did Billie Joe form his first band?
8. What unique item did Billie Joe Armstrong sell for charity in 2020?
9. Which 2000 Green Day album marks their comeback with hits like “Minority”?
10. Billie Joe starred alongside which famous actress in the movie “Like Sunday, Like Rain”?
11. What’s the name of the side project Billie Joe had with members of Rancid?
12. Which famous producer did Green Day work with for “Dookie”?
13. Billie Joe was a guest mentor on which reality singing competition?
14. Which city is Billie Joe originally from?
15. What’s the title of the Green Day album released in 2004?
16. Which organization did Green Day support with their cover of “Working Class Hero”?
17. In 2018, Billie Joe started a side project band named?
18. Which instrument does Billie Joe primarily play in Green Day?
19. Billie Joe is known for his signature model of which brand of guitar?
20. What was the name of the band Billie Joe formed with childhood friend Mike Dirnt?
21. Which famous punk festival did Green Day play in 1994 that turned into a mud fight?
22. Which album did Green Day release in 2009?
23. How many Grammy Awards has Green Day won?
24. Which song did Green Day release in response to Hurricane Katrina and the Bush Administration?
25. Billie Joe has an allergy to which common substance?
26. What nickname does Billie Joe frequently use for his fans?
27. In 2015, Billie Joe co-starred in which movie with Judy Greer?
28. What’s the name of Billie Joe’s wife?
29. Which Green Day song is about Billie Joe’s personal experiences with anxiety?
30. Which record label did Green Day first sign with?
31. Billie Joe wrote a song for which famous animated movie’s soundtrack?
32. What tattoo does Billie Joe have on his left forearm?
33. What unusual method did Billie Joe use to write the song “Peacemaker”?
34. How many songs did Green Day originally record for “Dookie”?
35. What was the title of Green Day’s first EP?
36. Which legendary punk venue did Green Day frequently play at during their early years?
37. Who replaced the original drummer of Green Day?
38. What is the first track on “American Idiot”?
39. Which political figure did Billie Joe Armstrong once call “a lot of fun”?
40. Billie Joe and Mike Dirnt once owned a club in Oakland named?
41. In which year did Green Day get inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
42. What was the first song Billie Joe wrote?
43. Which Green Day album features the song “Boulevard of Broken Dreams”?
44. Billie Joe was diagnosed with what disorder after a public meltdown in 2012?
45. What’s the name of Billie Joe’s second son?
46. Who directed the music video for “Basket Case”?
47. Which song from “Nimrod” is often played at sporting events?
48. Billie Joe made a cameo in which popular Showtime TV series?
49. In which year did Green Day release “Insomniac”?
50. Who is Billie Joe’s favorite Beatle?
51. Which Green Day song was featured in the “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” movie?
52. What was the name of Billie Joe’s pet dog?
53. Who is the lead guitarist for The Longshot?
54. Which famous rock musician did Billie Joe collaborate with for the song “Ordinary World”?
55. What color is most associated with Billie Joe’s eye makeup during concerts?
56. How many tracks are there on the “Revolution Radio” album?
57. Billie Joe once said he identifies with which Shakespearean character?
58. Which Green Day song’s music video was recorded in Japan?
59. In 2020, Green Day released an album titled?
60. Which punk rock icon is a big influence on Billie Joe?
Had a blast? Don’t let the fun end on a ‘Broken Dream’! Check out other rocking quizzes at Trivia Bliss and keep that trivia tempo high! We’ve got even more quizzes about punk rock, ’90s music, the iconic band Nirvana, and plenty more!