1. Name the creators of the “Yellowstone” TV series.
2. In which year did “Yellowstone” premiere?
3. On which network did “Yellowstone” first air?
4. Who plays the role of John Dutton?
5. Which character is a former Navy SEAL?
6. The Yellowstone Ranch is located in which U.S. state?
7. Who is the youngest Dutton sibling?
8. Which actress portrays Monica Dutton?
9. Which character is portrayed by actor Jefferson White?
10. “Yellowstone” showcases which Native American tribe?
11. What’s the name of the 2021 spin-off prequel to “Yellowstone”?
12. Which character worked for Schwartz & Meyer?
13. Who plays the role of Kayce Dutton?
14. The Dutton family battles against land developers and who else?
15. What is the occupation of Jamie Dutton?
16. Which character was a rodeo star?
17. Which actor sings the theme song for “Yellowstone”?
18. Who is the chief of the Broken Rock tribe?
19. What two types of animals frequently poses a threat to the ranch’s livestock?
20. Where was “Yellowstone” primarily filmed?
21. Which Dutton child is adopted?
22. What is the brand used on loyal ranch hands?
23. Which character has a tumultuous relationship with her father, John Dutton?
24. Who attempts to buy the Yellowstone ranch?
25. Which character is known for his roping skills?
26. Who did Rip Wheeler fall in love with?
27. What item that belonged to his mother does Rip want to give to Beth?
28. What’s the primary profession of the Dutton family?
29. What business did Dan Jenkins and Thomas Rainwater partner to create?
30. Who stabbed Monica outside of a store?
31. Which character does not survive the first season?
32. Who is the foreman of the Yellowstone ranch?
33. In which season does a bomb explode at Beth’s office?
34. Who is the father of Monica’s son?
35. What is the name of the media company that tries to acquire Yellowstone ranch land?
36. Which character is portrayed by actress Piper Perabo?
37. Who did Jamie Dutton learn is his biological father?
38. What type of business are the Beck brothers in?
39. Who is Lloyd’s best friend at the Yellowstone ranch?
40. What event brings a large crowd to the Yellowstone ranch every summer?
41. Which character, introduced in season 3, is an antagonist and the CEO of Market Equities?
42. What is the title of the second spin-off of “Yellowstone”?
43. Which “Yellowstone” character has a love for horses and is often seen training them?
44. Who becomes the Livestock Commissioner after Jamie Dutton?
45. Which character, despite being a ranch hand, struggled with riding horses?
46. Who is the love interest of John Dutton?
47. Which character has a military background and struggles with PTSD?
48. Name the CEO of Schwartz & Meyer who Beth Dutton works for in the early seasons.
49. What is John Dutton’s grandson’s name?
50. What activity does Rip and Beth often enjoy together in the evenings?
51. Which character says the line, “All the angels are gone, son. There’s only devils left.”?
52. What event leads to a vendetta against the Beck brothers?
53. Which character is a rodeo queen and Lloyd’s love interest?
54. Who is the grizzled, seasoned cowboy that often provides sage advice at the ranch?
55. In what season of Yellowstone did Dan Jenkins die?
56. Which character has an encounter with a snake that causes a major turn in the storyline?
57. Who is responsible for running day-to-day operations at the Yellowstone ranch when John is away?
58. Which character is introduced as a wrangler and later becomes a prominent ranch hand?
59. The bunkhouse crew participates in what dangerous activity for extra money?
60. Who gifts Rip the house that used to belong to his family?
61. Who do Wade and Clint Morrow attack while they are swimming in a river?
62. What does the wolf that appears at significant moments in the series symbolize?
63. Which character struggles with substance addiction in the series?
64. Who is made the new Livestock Commissioner, when Jamie has to give up the job?
65. Which character unexpectedly delivers a calf in one of the episodes?
66. The Dutton’s neighbor, Ellis Steele, represents which company?
67. Which two characters have a fistfight in the middle of a river?
68. Who is often seen singing and playing the guitar around the campfire at the Yellowstone ranch?
69. Which character used to be an opponent in the rodeo circuit against a young John Dutton?
70. Name the two Beck brothers.
71. What is the name of the old horse trainer who lives on the Yellowstone ranch?
72. Which character buys a new home for her and her family in town but decides to return to the ranch?
73. Who is appointed as Attorney General of Montana, sparking tension with the Dutton family?
74. Who are Felix Long’s grandchildren?
75. Who had the phrase “For branded men only” hung above the bunkhouse door?
76. Which character takes over the duties of wrangling the horses after the previous wrangler’s death?
77. What character does Taylor Sheridan play in Yellowstone?
78. Which character has a deep bond with John Dutton and refers to him as “My son”?
79. Which two characters get engaged by the end of season 3?
80. Where is Kayce’s brand mark located on his body?
81. What’s the name of the journalist who wants to write a piece on the Yellowstone ranch’s controversial history?
82. Which character was held captive and tortured by the Beck brothers?
83. Who teaches Tate Dutton how to ride a horse?
84. Who assists Beth when she’s targeted by two men at a store?
85. Which character does Cole Hauser play?
86. Which character is portrayed by actor Neal McDonough?
87. Who owns the neighboring ranch that poses a threat to Yellowstone?
88. Who plays young John Dutton?
89. Which character works undercover in the rodeo to gather information on the competition?
90. Who is often tasked with the dirty work, such as handling thieves and trespassers on the ranch?
91. Who is the pilot that helps the Dutton family with aerial surveillance and transportation?
92. Which two characters had a heated disagreement over water rights, leading to a physical altercation?
93. Who tries to help Jimmy go professional in rodeo by sponsoring him?
94. In a poignant scene, which character helps a gravely injured animal pass away peacefully?
95. Which character from the reservation police force occasionally collaborates with the Duttons?
96. Who once told Rip, “This is your family, son. I’m your mother and your father”?
97. In which state did James and Margaret work as farmers?
98. What is the name of Kayce’s dog?
99. Which character serves as an informant to Jamie Dutton while also working for Dan Jenkins?
100. Who does Avery have a crush on in season 4?
101. What was the name of John’s wife and his children’s mother?
102. Which ranch hand once dreamt of becoming a singer but was dissuaded by a major event?
103. Who bought the 6666 Ranch in 2023?
104. Which character, portrayed by actor Ian Bohen, is often Rip’s right-hand man on the ranch?
105. Which Yellowstone actor is often confused with Sam Elliott?
106. Who is Tate’s mother?
107. How did Sheriff Donnie Haskell die?
108. Who took Kayce Dutton under his wing and trained him during his early days at the ranch?
109. Where did Rip grow up before coming to the Yellowstone ranch?
110. Which character mentions that they served three tours in the Middle East, hinting at their combat experience?
111. Who is Beth’s adopted son?
112. Which season’s final episode is titled “The World is Purple”?
113. Whose girlfriend is Mia?
114. Before “Yellowstone,” Taylor Sheridan was best known for writing which acclaimed 2016 film?
115. Who portrays the fierce and complicated character, Beth Dutton?
116. Cole Hauser, who plays Rip Wheeler, starred in which racing film franchise?
117. Which “Yellowstone” actor previously starred in the TV series “Chicago P.D.”?
118. Who composed the dramatic and atmospheric score for “Yellowstone”?
119. Luke Grimes, who plays Kayce Dutton, appeared in which vampire-themed TV show?
120. The role of Dan Jenkins is played by which actor?
121. How many years did the “Yellowstone” spin-off “1881” run for?
122. Taylor Sheridan partnered with which other creator to develop “Yellowstone”?
123. Which actor, playing Jamie Dutton, previously starred in the series “American Horror Story”?
124. Denim Richards, who plays Colby, is also known for his role in which western film?
125. Which actor who played an old cowboy in “Yellowstone” also played a main role in “Grey’s Anatomy”?
126. How many episodes are there in the first season of “Yellowstone”?
127. Gil Birmingham, who plays Thomas Rainwater, co-starred with Jeff Bridges in what Taylor Sheridan film?
128. Who plays the character of Lloyd Pierce, a veteran ranch hand?
129. The Dutton ranch set is primarily located in which Utah town?
130. What character does Wes Bentley play in “Yellowstone”?
131. Who directed the majority of episodes in the first season of “Yellowstone”?
Howdy, quiz wranglers! Ready to ride through the valleys of ‘Yellowstone’ trivia? Saddle up, because we’re about to embark on a dramatic journey where the stakes are high, and the questions aren’t just horsing around! Whether you’re a rodeo rookie or a Dutton dynasty devotee, this quiz promises a wild ride through the ranch of revelations!
“Whoa, partner! You’ve lassoed this quiz like a pro. If you’re still hungry for more trivia challenges, trot on over to Trivia Bliss’s other quizzes. Happy quizzing, y’all!”