Law and behold! Welcome to the quirkiest corner of legal leg-pullery. If you’ve been thinking all laws are just black and white, this quiz might just make you change your verdict. Ready to take the stand? Let’s get into some law-ghter! 📜🤪
1. In which country is it illegal to name a pig Napoleon?
2. In which U.S. states is it illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs?
3. What is the maximum height of garden gnome statues allowed by law in Victoria, Australia?
4. Which country banned “The Diary of Anne Frank” because it was “a real downer”?
5. In which U.S. states is it illegal to whistle underwater?
6. What can you face a fine for if not taken down by January 14th in the UK?
7. Which Asian country has a law that requires citizens over the age of 50 to pay their children a stipend?
8. In what Italian city is it illegal to die without a reserved burial plot?
9. Which states in the USA prohibits the use of X-rays for shoe fittings?
10. Which country has a national “quiet day” when no machinery can be used and cars can’t honk?
11. What is banned on Sundays in Switzerland, disturbing the peace?
12. In which country can a traffic police officer bite a dog to calm it down?
13. What is illegal to pawn in Las Vegas?
14. In which city are goldfish not allowed to ride on a city bus in bowls?
15. Which country requires by law that every student learn chess at school?
16. In which European country can you face fines for sagging pants?
17. What activity is illegal on French beaches unless you’re wearing a proper swimsuit?
18. In which U.S. state is it illegal to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole?
19. Which Asian country bans the sale of gum without a medical prescription?
20. What color of car is not allowed in Shanghai, China?
21. In which U.S. state is it illegal to whisper secrets while in church?
22. Which country bans Kinder Surprise because of choking hazards?
23. In which country is it illegal to reincarnate without the government’s permission?
24. What is illegal to wear in public if you’re a woman over the age of 60 in Paris?
25. In which country can you not name your child “Monkey”?
26. Which U.S. states ban the collection of rainwater?
27. In which U.S. state is it illegal to honk a car horn near a sandwich shop after 9 PM?
28. Which countries ban baby walkers?
29. What can’t you do in Oklahoma while wearing New York Jets clothing?
30. In which country is it illegal to name a child “IKEA”?
31. Which U.S. state prohibits the use of profanity in front of two or more people?
32. What color can’t cats and dogs be dyed in Florida?
33. In which country is Valentine’s Day banned?
34. Which U.S. state prohibits the carrying of an ice cream cone in your back pocket?
35. In which countries are citizens not allowed to access Facebook?
36. Which country bans the boiling of lobsters while they are alive?
37. Which European city bans “love locks” on its bridges?
38. In which U.S. states is it illegal to challenge someone to a duel?
39. Which country has a ban on “skinny” models to promote a healthy body image?
40. In which U.S. states is it illegal to put tomatoes in clam chowder?
That’s a wrap on our wacky legal journey! Hungry for more tantalizing tidbits? Dive into Trivia Bliss’s other quizzes for more fun-fact frolics!