Hello Fang-tastic Trivia Champions! Welcome to our blood-tingling, spine-chilling, Vampire Diaries trivia quiz! We’re not just ‘vamping’ around here – this is your chance to show off your ‘fang-tastic’ knowledge and prove that you’re the ‘count’ or ‘countess’ of all things Mystic Falls! So, get ready to take a ‘bite’ out of these questions, because it’s ‘stake’-your-reputation time! Remember, keep your wits about you, just like a Salvatore brother, as these questions can be as tricky as a doppelgänger switch!
1. Which network originally aired “The Vampire Diaries”?
2. Who are the two main brothers in “The Vampire Diaries”?
3. In what state is the fictional town of Mystic Falls located?
4. What was the first episode of “The Vampire Diaries” titled?
5. How many seasons does “The Vampire Diaries” have?
6. Who is Elena’s biological mother?
7. What year did “The Vampire Diaries” premiere?
8. Who did Nina Dobrev, who played Elena Gilbert, date in real life from the cast?
9. What are the names of the founding families of Mystic Falls?
10. Who is the original vampire in “The Vampire Diaries” universe?
11. Who turned Katherine Pierce into a vampire?
12. What is Stefan Salvatore’s profession in “The Vampire Diaries”?
13. What is the real name of Bonnie’s Grams?
14. Who is the vampire that turned Caroline Forbes?
15. What powerful object did the founders of Mystic Falls use to control vampires?
16. What was the first supernatural creature that Tyler Lockwood transformed into?
17. Who is the first character in the series to transition into a vampire?
18. Which character did Paul Wesley (who played Stefan Salvatore) also play in the show?
19. Who was the first character to die in the series?
20. What are the three sides of the supernatural triangle in “The Vampire Diaries”?
21. Who killed Tyler’s father, Mayor Lockwood?
22. What is the name of the bar where everyone in Mystic Falls seems to hang out?
23. Who was Elena’s biological father?
24. Which character in the show is revealed to be the oldest known living vampire?
25. Which member of the Original family was a witch, not a vampire?
26. How did Alaric originally come to Mystic Falls?
27. What is the significance of vervain in the show?
28. Who created the immortality spell that eventually led to the creation of vampires?
29. In which season does Elena transition into a vampire?
30. Who was the first character on the show to become a hybrid?
31. Which character in the series was first revealed to be a werewolf?
32. Which actor had to leave the show due to their allergy to the makeup used to create the vampire look?
33. What type of supernatural being was Bonnie’s grandmother?
34. Who killed Jeremy Gilbert in the series?
35. How is Elena Gilbert related to Katherine Pierce?
36. What is the name of the curse that Klaus wanted to break?
37. Who played the character of Bonnie Bennett, Elena’s best friend and the powerful witch of the Bennett family?
38. What is the name of Stefan and Damon’s mother?
39. Who was the first vampire that Stefan ever turned?
40. What did Bonnie’s grandmother sacrifice to help open the tomb?
41. What object did Elena give Stefan to help protect him from the sun?
42. Who was the vampire that turned Stefan and Damon Salvatore?
43. Who originally created the immortality spell that turned Silas and Amara into the world’s first immortals?
44. In season 2, who does Jeremy come back to life after being shot by Sheriff Forbes?
45. What year were Stefan and Damon Salvatore turned into vampires?
46. What item is known to be lethal to Original vampires?
47. What is the name of the supernatural species that can control dreams and thoughts?
48. Which character was a member of the Brotherhood of the Five?
49. Which of the cast members were in the running for the role of Elena before Nina Dobrev was cast?
50. What is the name of the spell that can undo immortality?
51. Who was the costume designer for the series?
52. What was the name of the town’s Founder’s Council?
53. What was the main reason why Stefan came back to Mystic Falls?
54. Who composed the score for the series?
55. Who was the original Petrova doppelgänger?
56. What is the real name of Katherine Pierce?
57. What is the species of Silas?
58. What is the name of the dangerous ritual that created the first vampires?
59. Who killed Jenna?
60. Who killed Alaric Saltzman for the final time, turning him into an Original Vampire?
61. Who does Caroline Forbes eventually marry?
62. Who killed Katherine Pierce?
63. Who is the first character to become a vampire on the show?
64. What is the name of the curse that Klaus believed he was under?
65. Which character turned into a vampire at the end of Season 3?
66. The Vampire Diaries is based on a book series by which author?
67. Who does Jeremy Gilbert have a supernatural ability to see?
68. Where was The Vampire Diaries primarily filmed?
69. What kind of creature is Tyler Lockwood?
70. Who are the five original vampires?
71. Which actor from the series directed several episodes?
72. Who said the line, “Hello, brother” in the first episode of the series?
73. Who were the two main writers and executive producers of The Vampire Diaries?
74. What was the name of the high school Elena, Stefan, and their friends attended?
75. Who was the first character to die on the show?
76. Who does Bonnie Bennett fall in love with in Season 7?
77. What are the names of Elena’s adoptive parents?
78. Who created the Other Side?
79. Who became the mayor of Mystic Falls after Mayor Lockwood’s death?
80. What is the Salvatore family’s motto?
81. What kind of supernatural creature is Meredith Fell?
82. Who is the first character to cross over to the spin-off show “The Originals”?
83. What’s the name of the supernatural creatures who are enemies to witches and feed on their magic?
84. How many doppelgängers of Stefan Salvatore appear throughout the series?
85. What’s the name of the pact that the werewolves and vampires of Mystic Falls made to protect their identities?
86. What is the name of the spell that turns a witch into a vampire while maintaining their magic abilities?
87. What is the name of the society that knows about the supernatural beings in Mystic Falls and tries to protect the town?
88. Which character did Arielle Kebbel play in The Vampire Diaries?
89. Which character in the series was revealed to be the descendant of the powerful witch Qetsiyah?
90. What do the vampires call the humans they feed from, who willingly let them?
91. What is the full name of Bonnie’s ancestor who first appears in a series of dreams to her?
92. How did Stefan and Damon’s mother, Lily, become a vampire?
93. What kind of creature was Katherine Pierce when she returned in season 5?
94. What is the ‘Other Side’ in the Vampire Diaries universe?
95. What was the real reason why Elena’s parents were out on the night of their car accident?
96. How did the show explain Nina Dobrev’s departure in season 6?
97. What season introduced the concept of the Sirens?
98. What was the name of the device that could hurt vampires, created by Jonathan Gilbert?
99. Who was the original owner of the Salvatore boarding house?
100. How did the Travelers use doppelgänger blood?
101. Who was the last character to die in the series?
102. Who said the final line of the series?
103. Who was the first character to appear in The Vampire Diaries?
104. What significant event happens in the pilot episode of the series?
105. Who were the two characters in The Vampire Diaries that died and came back to life the most?
106. Which actor from the series is a cousin of famous singer and actor, Justin Timberlake?
107. How many episodes of The Vampire Diaries are there in total?
And that’s a ‘wrap’ on our Vampire Diaries trivia! You’ve proven that when it comes to Mystic Falls, you’ve got the knowledge to make even Klaus proud. But don’t let your trivia journey end here! Sink your teeth into more tantalizing trivia on a host of different topics, including vampires, at Trivia Bliss. Each quiz is packed with more delicious fun than a Salvatore brother’s smirk. Stay curious, stay sharp, and as always, happy quizzing!