Are you ready to dive into the wonderfully weird world of Twin Peaks trivia? Get your log ready to spill its secrets and put a pot of damn fine coffee on the brew! If you’re as sharp as Dale Cooper’s sense of fashion and can navigate through a mystery as tangled as the woods of Ghostwood National Forest, you’re in for a wild ride! Don’t let the owls distract you—it’s time to test your knowledge on the quirky, uncanny, and downright bizarre in this ultimate Twin Peaks trivia challenge. But remember, the owls are not what they seem, and neither are these questions!
1. Who is the creator of the television series Twin Peaks?
2. What is the name of the fictional town where Twin Peaks is set?
3. In which year did Twin Peaks first air on television?
4. Who plays the character Agent Dale Cooper?
5. What is the name of the famous diner in Twin Peaks?
6. Who composed the iconic theme music for Twin Peaks?
7. What’s the name of the high school’s football team in Twin Peaks?
8. Which actress plays the character Audrey Horne?
9. What’s the full name of Laura Palmer’s best friend in Twin Peaks?
10. Who was the director of Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, the prequel to the series?
11. Who is the actor that plays the character BOB in the series?
12. Which character was initially killed off in the pilot but was brought back due to popular demand?
13. What is the name of the log lady?
14. Which country was the first to broadcast Twin Peaks outside of the United States?
15. Which popular band made a cameo in the 2017 revival of Twin Peaks?
16. What did the Giant tell Agent Cooper in a dream?
17. What is the occupation of Pete Martell in Twin Peaks?
18. What is the name of the book written by the character Dr. Lawrence Jacoby?
19. What is the title of the sequel to Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me?
20. Which actor, who played a character in Twin Peaks, also starred in a popular 80s sci-fi film Dune?
21. Who killed Laura Palmer?
22. What is the name of the secret society in Twin Peaks that includes Major Briggs and Sheriff Truman?
23. Which character owned the Packard Sawmill?
24. Who played the character Major Garland Briggs?
25. Who directed the majority of episodes in the original two seasons of Twin Peaks?
26. Which character said the quote, “Every day, once a day, give yourself a present”?
27. What’s the name of the hotel where Agent Cooper stays in Twin Peaks?
28. What does “Fire Walk with Me” refer to in Twin Peaks?
29. What does Laura Palmer whisper in Agent Cooper’s ear in the Red Room?
30. What’s the real name of the actor who played Deputy Hawk?
31. What animal is frequently symbolized and mentioned in the series, suggesting a mysterious significance?
32. What does the white horse symbolize in Twin Peaks?
33. Which object, central to the series, is symbolically linked with the secrets and mysteries of Twin Peaks?
34. What does the blue rose symbolize in Twin Peaks?
35. What is the significance of the number 315 in Twin Peaks?
36. What does creamed corn or ‘garmonbozia’ symbolize in Twin Peaks?
37. What’s the symbolism of the traffic light in Twin Peaks?
38. What does the Log Lady’s log symbolize in Twin Peaks?
39. What is the symbolic meaning of the black and white zigzag floor in the Red Room?
40. What does the red curtain in the Red Room symbolize in Twin Peaks?
41. Who is the secret boyfriend of Laura Palmer?
42. Who is known for his super strength in Twin Peaks?
43. Which character has an alter ego named Mr. Tojamura?
44. Who shot Agent Cooper in the Season 1 finale?
45. Who is the wealthy businessman that owns Ghostwood Estates and the Packard Sawmill?
46. What’s the name of the psychiatrist who wears an eyepatch and believes he has discovered the secret to super strength?
47. Who is the daughter of the town’s physician, Dr. Hayward?
48. Who is known as “The Man From Another Place”?
49. Who is Norma Jennings’ husband?
50. What character did David Duchovny play in Twin Peaks?
51. Who is Shelly Johnson married to?
52. Who becomes the love interest of Dale Cooper in Twin Peaks?
53. Who is the childhood friend of Laura Palmer and later her secret boyfriend?
54. Which character does Norma Jennings have an ongoing affair with?
55. Who is Audrey Horne in love with?
56. Who is Bobby Briggs’ girlfriend at the start of the series?
57. Who is the father of Lucy Moran’s child?
58. Who is Donna Hayward’s first love interest in the series?
59. What’s the relationship between Benjamin Horne and Audrey Horne?
60. Who did Pete Martell marry?
61. Where does Leland Palmer confess to killing Jacques Renault?
62. What is the name of the local bar where many important events and concerts take place?
63. Where did Laura Palmer work part-time?
64. Where is the secret meeting place of the Bookhouse Boys?
65. What is the name of the high school that Laura Palmer and her friends attended?
66. What location is frequently shown in Agent Cooper’s dreams and visions?
67. Where does the infamous “Miss Twin Peaks” contest take place?
68. Where is the entrance to the Black Lodge located?
69. Where does Dr. Jacoby hold his psychiatry practice?
70. What is the central business establishment in Twin Peaks that Benjamin Horne owns?
71. Who discovered Laura Palmer’s body in the pilot episode of Twin Peaks?
72. What item did Agent Cooper find at the crime scene that became a significant clue in Laura Palmer’s murder?
73. Who was arrested as a suspect in Laura Palmer’s murder in the first season?
74. Who had a heart attack in the first season?
75. What did Agent Cooper tie to a string to help him identify the killer in his unique rock-throwing method?
76. What is the significance of Tibet in the first season of Twin Peaks?
77. Who is revealed to be the owner of the perfume counter where both Laura Palmer and Ronette Pulaski worked?
78. What’s the name of the bird that was a significant witness to Laura’s murder in the first season?
79. What does Dr. Jacoby find in the coconut in his office during the first season?
80. Who shot Agent Cooper in the season 1 finale?
81. What vision does Sarah Palmer have in the first season?
82. In the first season, who did Donna deliver meals on wheels to?
83. Who was Laura Palmer’s secret therapist in the first season?
84. Who helps Agent Cooper investigate Laura Palmer’s murder in the first season?
85. Who does Shelly Johnson shoot in self-defense in the first season?
86. Where did James Hurley hide Laura Palmer’s secret tapes in the first season?
87. What type of drug was Laura Palmer found to be using in the first season?
88. Who does Audrey Horne develop a crush on in the first season?
89. What item did Agent Cooper ask everyone at the town meeting to smell in the first season?
90. Which character’s van is discovered filled with cocaine in the first season?
91. Who is introduced as the brother of Benjamin Horne in season 2?
92. Who was revealed to be the killer of Laura Palmer in season 2?
93. In season 2, what is the name of the secret society in Twin Peaks that Agent Cooper becomes a part of?
94. Who saves Shelly from the fire in the mill in the season 2 premiere?
95. Which character returns to Twin Peaks with total amnesia in season 2?
96. Who does Audrey Horne get engaged to in season 2?
97. In season 2, what is the name of the beauty pageant that is central to the plot?
98. Who is revealed to be the secret investor in Ghostwood project in season 2?
99. Who becomes the new owner of the Great Northern Hotel in season 2?
100. Who does Major Garland Briggs mysteriously disappear with in season 2?
101. Who becomes the cook at the Double R Diner in season 2?
102. Who wins the Miss Twin Peaks contest in season 2?
103. Who confesses to the murder of Laura Palmer in season 2?
104. Who is shot in the Packard Sawmill at the end of the first episode of season 2?
105. What important document does Pete Martell discover in season 2?
106. Who becomes the principal of Twin Peaks High School in season 2?
107. Who is revealed to be Donna Hayward’s biological father in season 2?
108. Which character runs for mayor in season 2?
109. Who does Major Briggs reveal his classified knowledge to in season 2?
110. Who becomes the Roadhouse singer in season 2?
111. Which character, absent from the series, is introduced in “Fire Walk with Me”?
112. Who is the singer at the Pink Room in “Fire Walk with Me”?
113. What is the name of the place where Laura Palmer and Donna Hayward meet the Canadian men in “Fire Walk with Me”?
114. Who does Laura Palmer give her half of the heart necklace to in “Fire Walk with Me”?
115. Which character in “Fire Walk with Me” is the first to interact with the entity known as the Man from Another Place?
116. What clue does Agent Chester Desmond find under the trailer in “Fire Walk with Me”?
117. What is the name of the character played by David Bowie in “Fire Walk with Me”?
118. In “Fire Walk with Me”, what does Laura see behind the mask when Leland looks in the mirror?
119. What does Laura write in her secret diary in “Fire Walk with Me”?
120. In “Fire Walk with Me”, who is revealed to be the man that Laura thought was “the man behind the mask”?
121. What does The Arm (also known as The Man from Another Place) say about the creamed corn in “Fire Walk with Me”?
122. Who does Laura see in her dream in “Fire Walk with Me”?
123. Which character does Kiefer Sutherland play in “Fire Walk with Me”?
124. What event does “Fire Walk with Me” depict that the series only talks about?
125. In “Fire Walk with Me”, who is revealed to be living above a convenience store?
126. What is the last thing Laura Palmer writes in her diary in “Fire Walk with Me”?
127. What symbol is on the ring that Laura Palmer refuses to wear in “Fire Walk with Me”?
128. Who finds Laura’s body wrapped in plastic at the end of “Fire Walk with Me”?
129. In “Fire Walk with Me”, who does Laura see in a picture given to her by Mrs. Tremond?
130. What do the red curtains in “Fire Walk with Me” represent?
131. Which character is played by Laura Dern in Twin Peaks: The Return?
132. Who is Dougie Jones in Twin Peaks: The Return?
133. What is the name of the town where Dougie Jones lives in Twin Peaks: The Return?
134. Who is the main antagonist in Twin Peaks: The Return?
135. What is the name of the song performed by the Nine Inch Nails in Part 8 of Twin Peaks: The Return?
136. Who kills Evil Cooper in Twin Peaks: The Return?
137. What is the name of the waitress that Evil Cooper is looking for in Twin Peaks: The Return?
138. What is the name of Audrey Horne’s husband in Twin Peaks: The Return?
139. What is the last word spoken in Twin Peaks: The Return?
140. Who is “Judy” in Twin Peaks: The Return?
141. What is the name of the powerful atomic explosion depicted in Part 8 of Twin Peaks: The Return?
142. What is the profession of Gordon Cole in Twin Peaks: The Return?
143. Which character is known for his catchphrase “Gotta light?” in Twin Peaks: The Return?
144. Who plays the role of Tammy Preston in Twin Peaks: The Return?
145. Who plays the role of Janey-E Jones, the wife of Dougie Jones, in Twin Peaks: The Return?
146. What is the name of the book written by Dr. Lawrence Jacoby in Twin Peaks: The Return?
147. What do the blue rose cases represent in Twin Peaks: The Return?
148. Who is revealed to be Diane’s half-sister in Twin Peaks: The Return?
149. Which iconic music band performs at the Roadhouse in Part 5 of Twin Peaks: The Return?
150. What item does Dr. Jacoby sell on his internet show in Twin Peaks: The Return?
151. Who is the author of “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
152. What is the format of “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
153. How does “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” expand upon the series?
154. Who is the archivist of the dossier in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
155. Who is the FBI agent assigned to analyze the dossier in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
156. How does “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” tie in with the original series?
157. What famous American figures are mentioned in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
158. What iconic Twin Peaks location is revealed to have a long and mysterious history in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
159. What secret society is frequently mentioned in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
160. How does “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” tie into the larger themes of the Twin Peaks universe?
161. What is the significance of UFO sightings in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
162. What is revealed about the Packard family’s past in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
163. Who is Douglas Milford in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
164. How does “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” expand on the character of Margaret Lanterman, also known as the Log Lady?
165. What is the ‘Owl Cave’ according to “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
166. How does “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” link the town of Twin Peaks to the Lewis and Clark expedition?
167. What is revealed about Norma Jennings’ family in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
168. Who is Robert Jacoby in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
169. What mysterious event involving young Margaret Lanterman and Carl Rodd does “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” describe?
170. How does “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” further the myth of the Black and White Lodges?
171. Who is the composer of the original Twin Peaks soundtrack?
172. What is the title of the opening theme song of Twin Peaks?
173. What is the name of the singer who performs “Falling”, the vocal version of the Twin Peaks theme?
174. Which song, featured in the Twin Peaks soundtrack, was a hit single in the UK in 1991?
175. What instrument is primarily used in the Twin Peaks soundtrack to create its distinctive sound?
176. What award did the Twin Peaks soundtrack win in 1990?
177. What is the title of the haunting instrumental piece that often plays during scenes set in the Black Lodge?
178. Which band performed the song “Just You” in the original series of Twin Peaks?
179. What is the title of the second Twin Peaks soundtrack, featuring music from the show’s second season?
180. How does the soundtrack of Twin Peaks: The Return differ from the original series?
181. Who performed the song “Axolotl” in the ninth episode of Twin Peaks: The Return?
182. What is the title of the song performed by Julee Cruise in the original series’ finale?
183. Which Twin Peaks: The Return episode features “Wild West (Wrestling)” by Lissie at the Roadhouse?
184. Which iconic song by Angelo Badalamenti is reprised in Twin Peaks: The Return during moments of emotional intensity?
185. What is the title of the instrumental piece that plays during Audrey Horne’s dance in Twin Peaks: The Return?
186. What was the name of the band that David Lynch and Angelo Badalamenti formed, which contributed music to Twin Peaks: The Return?
187. Which song from the Twin Peaks soundtrack did Moby sample in his track “Go”?
188. What song plays during the end credits of most Twin Peaks: The Return episodes?
189. Who performed “Tarifa” in the tenth episode of Twin Peaks: The Return?
190. What band performed the song “She’s Gone Away” in the eighth episode of Twin Peaks: The Return?
191. Which animated sitcom featured a parody of Twin Peaks in an episode titled “Who Shot Mr. Burns?”?
192. What is the name of the 1990s TV show that was initially pitched as “a Twin Peaks for teens”?
193. Which popular TV series incorporated a dream sequence inspired by the Red Room in Twin Peaks?
194. How did Twin Peaks influence the creation of the cult-favorite show, The X-Files?
195. Which famous Japanese video game series was heavily influenced by Twin Peaks?
196. How has Twin Peaks influenced fashion trends?
197. How did Twin Peaks pave the way for more cinematic television?
198. What British sci-fi anthology series features an episode, “Bandersnatch”, that references Twin Peaks?
199. Which Netflix series, set in a small town with supernatural elements, is often compared to Twin Peaks?
200. How has Twin Peaks’ approach to storytelling influenced other TV shows?
201. Which popular supernatural drama series, featuring two brothers who hunt demons, drew inspiration from Twin Peaks?
202. What television series about a high school chemistry teacher turned meth producer took inspiration from Twin Peaks’ use of foreshadowing and dream sequences?
203. Which recent horror anthology series has drawn comparisons to Twin Peaks for its quirky characters and supernatural themes?
204. What is the name of the graphic novel series, inspired by Twin Peaks, which blends crime, horror, and the supernatural in a small town setting?
205. Which American indie band named one of their albums “Everything Is Dreaming” as a tribute to Twin Peaks?
206. Which critically acclaimed drama series about a woman living a double life as a suburban housewife and a high-stakes gambler has been compared to Twin Peaks for its sense of surrealism and suburban noir?
207. Which iconic cartoon series has featured numerous references to Twin Peaks, including a character named Laura Powers who shares her first name with Laura Palmer?
208. What Netflix series, focusing on a group of teenagers investigating the supernatural occurrences in their small town, has been compared to Twin Peaks?
209. How has Twin Peaks influenced music?
210. Who performed “No Stars” in the thirteenth episode of Twin Peaks: The Return?Rebekah Del Rio
211. Who performed the song “Shadow,” featured in the first episode of Twin Peaks: The Return?
212. How does “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” explain the supernatural aspects of the series?
213. What is the significance of the owl ring in “The Secret History of Twin Peaks”?
214. What do the frog-moth creatures represent in Twin Peaks: The Return?
215. What do the residents of Twin Peaks call the evil presence in the woods in Twin Peaks: The Return?
216. Who delivers the line “It was a dream. We live inside a dream.” in “Fire Walk with Me”?
217. Who was the last person Laura Palmer spoke to before her death in “Fire Walk with Me”?
218. What is the last line of dialogue in season 2?
219. Who opens the door to the Black Lodge in the final episode of season 2?
220. In the first season, who is revealed to have been having an affair with Laura Palmer?
221. Who took over the Packard Sawmill after Catherine Martell was presumed dead?
222. What location does the Giant frequently appear to warn or guide Agent Cooper?
223. Who was the long-term secret lover of Josie Packard before the series started?
224. What is the name of Leland Palmer’s wife and Laura’s mother?
225. What does the symbol drawn on Owl Cave’s wall represent in Twin Peaks?
226. Who directed all 18 episodes of the 2017 Twin Peaks revival, also known as “The Return”?
227. Which artist inspired the famous “Red Room” in Twin Peaks?
228. What’s the name of the mysterious place that Agent Cooper visits, filled with red curtains and zigzag patterns?
Well, you’ve certainly walked with fire on this one! Whether you’ve soared high with the answers or got lost somewhere in the Black Lodge, we hope you’ve had a hoot! If you’re hungry for more trivia challenges, don’t worry—we have plenty brewing at Trivia Bliss! From the biggest TV shows to the smallest details in the world around you, we’ve got quizzes to test every corner of your knowledge. So keep the trivia train chugging and check out our other quizzes on Trivia Bliss, including quizzes all about The X-Files and The Sopranos! Until then, may your days be as strange and fascinating as a day in Twin Peaks!