Are you ready to zoom in on your knowledge about the world’s favorite video conferencing tool? If you think you’re the meeting of all minds when it comes to Zoom, we’ve got a quiz for you that will leave you excited about your next virtual meeting!
Get ready to screen share your brilliance with the world; just bring your virtual presence and get ready to have an uninterrupted meeting with fun!
1. Who founded Zoom?
2. In what year was Zoom launched?
3. What is the maximum number of participants in a Zoom meeting for a free account?
4. True or false? Zoom meetings cannot be recorded.
5. True or false? Zoom can be integrated with Slack.
6. Can Zoom meetings be transcribed automatically?
7. What feature does Zoom provide to help secure meetings?
8. What new security feature was introduced in Zoom 5.0?
9. True or false? Virtual backgrounds cannot be used in a Zoom meeting.
10. How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect Zoom’s user base?
11. What’s the maximum duration of a Zoom meeting in the basic (free) plan?
12. True or false? Cisco Webex is an alternative to Zoom for video conferencing.
13. How has Zoom impacted work culture?
14. What is a ‘Breakout Room’ in Zoom?
15. What keyboard shortcut can start/stop videos in Zoom?
16. How has Zoom been used in education during the pandemic?
17. Name an industry that heavily relies on Zoom apart from education.
18. What is the participant limit for a Zoom Webinar?
19. Is Zoom used internationally?
20. What should you do if your Zoom audio isn’t working?
21. Does Zoom provide live captioning?
22. What is a ‘Zoom Room’?
23. True or false? Zoom supports both VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and dial-in telephone audio.
24. What is a Zoom Bombing?
25. Can Zoom meetings be scheduled in advance?
26. Can you change your background during a Zoom meeting?
27. Can participants join a Zoom meeting before the host?
28. What is the capacity of the Zoom cloud recording storage for Pro subscribers?
29. How can you raise your hand in a Zoom meeting?
30. What is the minimum internet speed required for Zoom Meetings?
31. ‘On-hold’ and ‘Breakout Rooms’ were features Zoom added in response to what event?
32. Can you use Zoom on both Android and iOS devices?
33. What feature allows you to see up to 49 participants at once on a single screen?
34. Which options aims to smooths out the user’s skin tone and improve its appearance?
35. What is the maximum resolution supported by Zoom?
Thanks for joining this fun-filled Zoom-themed trivia session. Don’t leave meeting yet, because Trivia Bliss has got a whole gallery view of other exciting quizzes waiting just for you. Explore them and continue your trivia joy ride. Until next time, happy quizzing!”
I hope these meet your needs!