What’s up, gearheads and auto aficionados? Buckle up and get ready to shift into high gear, because you’re about to embark on a wheel-y exciting journey! This isn’t any old pit stop, no – it’s a full-throttle trivia race! Question is, will you stall or will you be the wheeler-dealer who comes out top-gear?
Remember, it’s not about the destination, it’s about the drive. So, what are you waiting for? Start your engines, engage that clutch, and let’s roll with the trivia!
1. Who is often credited with inventing the modern automobile?
2. What car was used as the Time Machine in the “Back to the Future” series?
3. What is the logo of Ferrari?
4. Which company manufactures the Ninja series of motorcycles?
5. Who holds the record for the most Formula One championships (7)?
6. What was the first mass-produced hybrid vehicle?
7. What is the world’s best-selling off-road vehicle?
8. Which company produces the “ProMaster” van series?
9. What is the name of the main battle tank of the US Army?
10. What is the fastest car in the world as of 2022?
11. When was the seatbelt made mandatory for new cars in the U.S.?
12. Which car brand is often associated with the development of the rotary engine?
13. Who won the NASCAR Cup Series in 2021?
14. Who is the current CEO of Tesla Motors?
15. Besides the train, what vehicle is most commonly used in public transportation in London?
16. What is the largest passenger aircraft in service as of 2022?
17. Name the infamous ship that sank on its first voyage in 1912?
18. What was the first manned space mission to land on the moon?
19. Which car brand produces the Veyron and Chiron models?
20. What car does James Bond famously drive in many of his films?
21. When should you replace your car’s oil, according to most manufacturers?
22. Which racing game series features real-world cars and tracks, including the famous Nurburgring?
23. What is the most collected die-cast toy vehicle brand in the world?
24. Where is the largest car museum in the world, the “Cité de l’Automobile”?
25. Which company produces the popular “Venge” series of road bicycles?
26. The “teardrop shape” is often used in vehicle design for what purpose?
27. What car brand showcased the “Vision AVTR”, a concept car inspired by the movie Avatar, in 2020?
28. In Stephen King’s novel “Christine”, what type of car is Christine?
29. What is the name of the world’s largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment?
30. Which carmaker produces the Corvette?
31. What is the most sold car of all time?
32. What was the first car launched into space?
33. What famous muscle car was named after a wild horse breed?
34. Which Italian motorcycle manufacturer is known for its “Monster” series?
35. Which type of engine is most commonly found in cars?
Congratulations, you’ve reached the finish line! You’ve just made a lap around our track – we hope you found the ride as thrilling as we did. But don’t put the brakes on yet! Here at Trivia Bliss, we have plenty more quizzes that will surely fuel your curiosity.
Drive on over to our other trivia collections and keep the fun in overdrive! Remember, life’s too short for traffic lights – keep cruising with Trivia Bliss!