Welcome to this enlightening quiz about the life and times of Jesus Christ! As you embark on this journey, you’ll uncover fascinating facts, miraculous moments, and important events from his life. Test your knowledge and see how well you know the Savior of Christianity. Good luck, and may divine inspiration guide you through these questions!
1. What year is traditionally believed to be the birth of Jesus Christ?
2. What is the name of the city where Jesus Christ was born?
3. In which Gospel is the Sermon on the Mount recorded?
4. What is the name of the sea Jesus walked on?
5. How many books are there in the New Testament?
6. What was Jesus’s first miracle, according to the Gospel of John?
7. Who was the Roman governor that sentenced Jesus to crucifixion?
8. What did Jesus wear on his head during his crucifixion?
9. How many apostles did Jesus have?
10. What is the name of the garden where Jesus was arrested?
11. Which apostle betrayed Jesus?
12. What was the occupation of Jesus before his ministry?
13. According to the Bible, how many days after his crucifixion did Jesus rise from the dead?
14. Which Gospel is the shortest?
15. How many times did Peter deny Jesus before the rooster crowed?
16. Which Roman Emperor initiated the first large-scale persecution of Christians?
17. Which disciple replaced Judas Iscariot after his betrayal?
18. What event is celebrated on Pentecost in Christianity?
19. Which Gospel is not part of the Synoptic Gospels?
20. What event marks the beginning of Jesus’s ministry?
21. Who was Jesus’s most famous female follower?
22. What is the name of the hill where Jesus was crucified?
23. In which Gospel does Jesus refer to himself as the “Bread of Life”?
24. Who is traditionally regarded as the author of the Book of Revelation?
25. What does the Greek term “Christ” mean in English?
26. In which city was the Council of ______ held in AD 325?
27. What is the name of the prayer Jesus taught his disciples, also known as the “Our Father”?
28. According to the Gospel of Matthew, who were the first visitors to see baby Jesus?
29. Which Gospel contains the Parable of the Prodigal Son?
30. What is the name of the disciple who doubted Jesus’s resurrection until he saw the wounds on Jesus’s body?
31. What was the native language of Jesus Christ?
32. According to the Bible, how old was Jesus when he began his ministry?
33. Who was the high priest of the Sanhedrin during Jesus’s trial?
34. Which apostle is known as the “patron saint of lost causes”?
35. In which book of the New Testament are the Beatitudes found?
36. What is the Golden Rule, taught by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount?
37. Which two apostles were brothers and sons of Zebedee?
38. In which Gospel does Jesus wash the feet of his disciples?
39. What is the meaning of the term “Immanuel” in relation to Jesus Christ?
40. Which Jewish festival was being celebrated during the Last Supper?
Now that you’ve completed this quiz, be sure to check out Trivia Bliss’s other quizzes for more entertaining and informative challenges. Happy quizzing!