Hello, toy aficionados! Are you ready to spin the wheel of trivia, or should we say, twirl the yo-yo of knowledge? This isn’t child’s play – it’s a game of memory and fun facts. A quest to remember those teddy bear picnics and Barbie Dream Houses of yesteryears, the Lego towers you built reaching for the sky, and countless board games battles you fought.
Will you emerge as the Monopoly champion, or will you be left picking up the Scrabble pieces? It’s time to put your ‘action’ in action figures and face this trivia game head-on. Be warned, it might not be as easy as a walk in your toy-stuffed attic!
No need to hit the panic ‘button’ on your Teddy Ruxpin just yet, though. With every question, you’ll navigate through the maze like an ace Marble Run player. So, buckle up and let’s Holly-go-lightly because it’s time to walk down memory lane, one toy at a time!
1. Who was the inventor of the modern teddy bear?
2. What was the first toy to be advertised on television?
3. What popular toy was originally created to serve as a wallpaper cleaner?
4. Which toy brand produces the Bitty Baby line?
5. Who is known as the father of the action figure?
6. What board game was used by the British secret service in World War II?
7. In which country was the toy company Lego founded?
8. What is the largest toy distributor in the world?
9. What was the name of the first Barbie doll’s boyfriend?
10. Name the toy that holds the record for highest revenue in toy history?
11. What’s the famous London toy store opened by William Hamley as “Noah’s Ark” in High Holborn?
12. What year was the Furby, a popular electronic robotic toy, first released?
13. Who is the main antagonist in the first Toy Story movie?
14. What toy company produces the popular Beyblade toys?
15. Which popular doll is Barbie’s younger sister?
16. Which action figure line included characters like He-Man and Skeletor?
17. What was the most popular toy of the 1983 holiday season?
18. What year was the toy company Mattel founded?
19. What is the name of the world’s largest toy fair?
20. Who invented the toy, Etch A Sketch?
21. Which popular toy brand produces Nerf products?
22. Name the first-ever video game toy character?
23. Which toy is known as the “national toy” of Japan?
24. Who was the original creator of the Transformers toy line?
25. What is the world’s oldest known toy?
26. What was the name of the first commercially available Lego set?
27. What was the first toy ever sent into space?
28. Which popular toy brand produces the line of Bratz dolls?
29. What is the most expensive Barbie doll ever sold?
30. Which toy company produces the popular Hatchimals toys?
31. In what year was the Slinky toy invented?
32. What board game is known as the “game of kings”?
33. What is the highest-grossing toy movie of all time?
34. Which iconic toy did George Lerner invent?
35. Who is the designer of the popular Beanie Babies?
36. What is the world’s largest jigsaw puzzle by the number of pieces?
37. What is the name of the Monopoly mascot?
38. Which toy was invented first, Barbie or Slinky?
39. What was the first toy to be manufactured by using 3D printing?
40. What popular toy was invented by a Danish baker’s son?
41. What is the name of the biggest toy museum in the world?
42. Name the company that first produced the toy cars Hot Wheels?
43. Which toy was originally named L’Écran Magique, which translates to “The Magic Screen”?
44. Who was the first superhero to have an action figure?
45. Name the first ever action figure made for girls?
46. Who invented the toy, Yo-yo?
47. Which toy company released a line of toys based on the Star Wars movies?
48. Which country has the largest market for toys in the world?
49. What is the name of the most famous teddy bear in literature?
50. What is the most collected item in the world?
51. What toy originally invented as a pie plate is now in the Toy Hall of Fame?
52. What is the largest toy company in the world by revenue?
53. What is the name of the doll that is Barbie’s best friend?
54. What toy is also known as a “Chinese puzzle”?
55. What is the name of the Star Wars toy that was named “Toy of the Century” twice?
56. What is the name of the action figure that was the best-selling toy of 1986?
57. Who is the company behind the popular Peppa Pig toys?
58. What is the name of the world’s largest Rubik’s cube and how many squares does it have on each side?
59. What was the original name of the Fisher-Price toy known as “Little People”?
60. What were the Transformers toys originally called in Japan?
61. In what year were the iconic green army men toys inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame?
62. What toy company is known for producing the Black Series of Star Wars action figures?
63. What popular children’s game was originally named “Puck-puck”?
65. What is the name of Barbie’s pet horse?
66. In what year was the Zhu Zhu Pets toy line launched?
67. What is considered the first board game in history?
68. What company released the popular line of toys known as Littlest Pet Shop?
69. What is the main material used to manufacture LEGO bricks?
70. What was the name of the doll that could “grow hair”?
71. In what year was the first teddy bear made?
72. What is a toy that has a ball attached to a paddle?
73. What social media application was responsible for the renewed popularity of the fidget spinner toy in 2017?
74. What is the tallest LEGO structure ever built?
75. Name the toy company behind the popular line of LOL Surprise! dolls?
76. What toy became famous for its capacity to “walk down” stairs?
77. What is the best selling board game of all time?
78. In what year did the LEGO company patent their design of LEGO bricks?
79. What company manufactures the popular line of toys known as Paw Patrol?
80. Who is the Barbie doll named after?
81. What was the first console video game that allowed the game to be saved?
82. What company first manufactured the Etch A Sketch toy?
83. What is the highest selling toy of all time?
84. What company produces the line of Transformers toys?
85. What country was the original Tamagotchi digital pet toy from?
86. Who invented the fidget spinner toy?
87. What is the most expensive toy ever sold?
88. What is the name of the toy that is a hollow sphere that emits a humming sound when thrown?
89. What was the first video game system to use cartridges?
90. What toy is commonly used in science classrooms to demonstrate superconductivity and magnetic fields?
91. What company produces the toy line for the popular anime series, Pokémon?
92. What is the main material used to produce the Brio toy line?
93. What company manufactures the popular line of Funko Pop! figures?
94. In what country was the toy company Hot Wheels founded?
95. What toy company was behind the line of popular Mighty Morphin Power Rangers toys?
96. What toy is known in French as “ballon de plage”?
97. What was the first video game to be played in outer space?
98. What is the name of the famous doll made by Mattel that has a little sister named Krissy?
99. When was the paddle ball invented?
100. What is the name of the toy company that produced the first electronic talking doll, Chatty Cathy?
101. Which doll introduced in 1985 was part of the Masters of the Universe line?
102. In what year was the first water gun patented?
103. What was the original name of the board game Scrabble?
104. Who is the company behind the popular Nerf toy line?
105. What popular toy was originally invented to scare away crows in gardens?
106. What toy company produces the popular Shopkins line?
107. What is the name of the popular line of soft toy animals filled with plastic beads?
108. What company invented the popular line of Polly Pocket toys?
109. Who is the largest manufacturer of jigsaw puzzles?
110. What is the world’s largest plush stuffed animal?
111. What is the standard width and height of a Rubik’s cube?
112. What company manufactures the popular line of toys known as Monster High?
113. What was the best-selling toy of 1977?
114. What is the name of the toy that is a small, often colorful, prism-shaped piece of glass used in games?
115. What country was the original Furby digital pet toy from?
116. What popular toy was banned in Indonesia for “stimulating passion”?
117. What is the name of the world’s largest toy store?
118. What toy company produces the popular line of dolls known as American Girl?
119. In what year was the toy company Tonka founded?
120. What is the name of the toy that is a thin, hollow cylinder closed at both ends with a hole in the middle?
121. What was the best selling toy of 1975?
122. What is the name of the toy that is a short, stout stick that is designed to be thrown and spun so that it will return to its thrower?
123. What company produced the first Barbie toy?
124. What is the name of the man who invented the modern version of the yo-yo?
125. What toy company was originally known as Hassenfeld Brothers?
126. What year was the first Matchbox car produced?
127. What are the names of the brothers who founded the toy company, Parker Brothers?
128. What is the name of the doll that Barbie is marketed to be a role model and positive figure for young girls?
129. Who invented Lego?
130. What is the name of the standard unit of measurement that is used to measure Lego bricks?
What Was Your Favorite Toy Trivia Bit?
Congratulations on completing this playful journey through toyland! Whether you were a jack-in-the-box of knowledge or you learned a trick or two from your trusty Etch A Sketch, we hope you enjoyed the ride and the nostalgia.
We won’t say ‘The End’ just yet; more toy stories are waiting for you. Your next stop? More quizzes on Trivia Bliss. Don’t toy around – head right over for more fun and facts!