Are you ready for some ghoulish trivia quiz about “The Walking Dead”? We’re dying to see how much you know about the walkers, survivors, and all the gory details from this iconic TV show. Do you have what it takes to survive this quiz, or will you be left dead in your tracks?
Grab your crossbows, sharpen your katanas, and pack your guts – let’s see if you have the brains to tackle this!
1. Who was the first character to appear on screen in The Walking Dead?
2. What caused Rick to fall into a coma?
3. What was the name of the horse that Rick rode into Atlanta?
4. Who gave Glenn his signature baseball cap in Season 1?
5. What is the relationship between Andrea and Amy?
6. Who killed Shane Walsh?
7. In which season does The Governor make his first appearance?
8. What group does Rick and his team encounter in Season 4?
9. Who set the fire at the Moonshine Cabin in Season 4?
10. Where does Maggie hide during the attack on Hershel’s farm?
11. Who was the first character to use the term “walkers”?
12. What was the title of the show’s very first episode?
13. What is Michonne’s weapon of choice?
14. What is the name of the prison that the group finds and clears in Season 3?
15. Which character had a pet tiger?
16. Who killed the walker that bit Hershel?
17. In what episode does Carl Grimes lose his eye?
18. What is the real name of the character known as “The Governor”?
19. Where did Tara Chambler first meet The Governor?
20. Who were the first two characters to learn Judith was alive after the prison’s destruction?
21. What is the full name of the character known as “Negan”?
22. What is the name of Negan’s bat?
23. Which character did Negan kill first with his bat Lucille?
24. What is the name of the heavily fortified community led by Maggie Greene?
25. Who are the primary antagonists of Season 9 and 10, known for wearing walker skins?
26. In which season does Glenn Rhee die?
27. What job did Eugene Porter claim to have before the apocalypse?
28. Who was the leader of the group known as “The Saviors”?
29. What animal does Daryl Dixon adopt in Season 9?
30. What character does Norman Reedus play in the series?
31. Who finds Sophia’s location in Season 2?
32. Name the character who was bitten while attempting to escape the CDC?
33. Which character kills Dale in Season 2?
34. Who taught Carol how to perform a cesarean section?
35. What causes the herd of walkers to be drawn to Hershel’s farm in Season 2?
36. What is the name of Maggie and Glenn’s child?
37. What is the name of the woman who saves Andrea from a walker in the Season 2 finale?
38. Who cut off Hershel’s leg to prevent the spread of the walker bite?
39. Which member of the group kills their own wife after she turns into a walker in the prison?
40. What food item leads to Rick’s group discovering The Prison in Season 3?
41. What’s Carol’s daughter’s name?
42. Who shot Carl in the woods in Season 2?
43. What’s the name of the Governor’s daughter?
44. What is the name of Carol’s abusive husband?
45. Who did the Governor pit Merle against in the pit fight?
46. Which character is the first to be shown entering Terminus?
47. What name does Carl give to the walker stuck in the mud near the Saviors’ compound?
48. How does Andrea die in the show?
49. Who does Carl reveal he had to put down after she turned into a Walker?
50. What’s the name of the place where the Governor finds refuge after Woodbury?
51. What group does King Ezekiel lead?
52. Who does Daryl Dixon form a romantic relationship with?
53. What is the subtitle of the first spin-off series from “The Walking Dead”?
54. What type of weapon does Rick Grimes use?
55. Who is the leader of the cannibalistic group at Terminus?
56. Who did Carl Grimes kill in the Season 3 finale?
57. What was the first safe haven the group found in Season 5?
58. Who killed Dale in the series?
59. How does Merle Dixon die?
60. What’s the name of the settlement led by Gregory?
61. What is the profession of Gabriel Stokes before the apocalypse?
62. Which character is known for wearing a sheriff’s hat?
63. What are the names of Tyreese Williams’ sister and his girlfriend?
64. What are the residents of Alexandria initially unaware of when Rick’s group arrives?
65. What is unusual about the walkers that Rick and his group encounter in Washington, D.C.?
66. Where does Rick Grimes wake up from his coma?
67. How does Rick’s wife Lori die?
68. Who killed Beth Greene?
69. Which character loses an eye in Alexandria?
70. Who is the leader of the Scavengers?
71. What is the name of the character who keeps a list of names of people she has killed?
72. Who kills Alpha, the leader of the Whisperers?
73. What does Morgan build around the Kingdom as a defense mechanism against the walkers?
74. In Season 9, who takes Maggie’s place as the leader of the Hilltop?
75. What was Eugene’s fake mission in Season 4?
76. Who was the first main character to die in the series?
77. Who was responsible for the feeding of rats to walkers in Season 4?
78. Which character was a pizza delivery boy before the apocalypse?
79. Who killed The Governor?
80. Who was the youngest character to die on the show?
81. Which character was a veterinarian before the apocalypse?
82. What is the real name of the character known as “Jesus”?
83. Who kills the walker that Sophia was hiding in the barn with?
84. What is Aaron’s profession within the Alexandria Safe-Zone?
85. Who does Carol marry in the comic book series?
86. What was the name of the prison guard’s dog that accompanied the group in Season 4?
87. What special skills does Siddiq have?
88. Who is the father of Rosita’s baby?
89. Which character was a former NFL player before the apocalypse?
90. What is the name of the deaf character introduced in Season 9?
91. What is the three question test that Rick’s group uses to determine if they can trust someone?
92. Who was Daryl’s older brother?
93. What is the name of Carl’s friend in the Alexandria Safe-Zone who becomes antagonistic towards him?
94. Where did the group first encounter Father Gabriel?
95. What are the names of Alpha’s second in command and her daughter?
96. Which character was living in the King County Café when Rick returned to his hometown?
97. Who is the character “Princess” and where does the group encounter her?
98. What is the name of Dwight’s ex-wife?
99. What weapon does Aaron prefer to use?
100. How does Judith Grimes kill her first walker?
101. What was Enid’s three-letter motto about survival?
102. What board game do Carl and Judith play together in Alexandria?
103. Which character has a metal prosthetic arm in Season 9?
104. How do walkers get inside the walls in the episode “No Way Out” in Season 6?
105. Who was Michonne’s boyfriend before the apocalypse?
106. Who kills Mika Samuels?
107. In the Season 5 finale, who is cooking red beans and rice when Rick’s group arrives at Alexandria?
108. What brand of crossbow does Daryl primarily use?
109. In Season 3, what animals does the group find in the prison yard?
110. Who attacks Rick at the end of the episode “Better Angels” in Season 2?
111. What is the name of the location used as the filming set for Alexandria?
112. What does Carol use to kill Lizzie in Season 4?
113. Who loses their leg to a walker bite in the Season 4 premiere?
114. Which character frequently refers to walkers as “biters”?
115. What is the name of the horse that Aaron and his boyfriend Eric find and care for?
116. In the episode “Self Help,” what vehicle do Abraham’s group use to continue their journey to D.C.?
117. Who was Carol Peletier’s first on-screen human kill?
118. Who kills Otis in Season 2?
119. Who is the last survivor of the Atlanta group by the end of Season 9?
120. What animal does Carl find and name in the first episode of Season 4?
121. Who are the two main characters who die in the episode “The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be” in Season 7?
122. Who found the prison in the Season 2 finale?
123. Which character, known for his handlebar mustache, has been a sergeant in the U.S. Military?
124. What was Rosita’s profession before the apocalypse?
125. What does Rick use to kill his first walker?
126. What does Carl find in a drawer in the house he and Rick stay in after the prison’s destruction?
127. What is the name of the group that Daryl falls in with after the fall of the prison?
128. Who is the leader of the Alexandria Safe-Zone when Rick’s group first arrives?
129. What meal does Carol make for everyone in Alexandria in the Season 5 finale?
130. Which character ran their own bakery before the start of the series?
131. Who did Carl rescue from a walker in a forest in Season 4?
132. Who delivers Maggie’s baby?
133. Who is the first character in the series to use the word “zombie”?
134. Who shoots Daryl in the Season 6 finale?
135. Who sacrifices herself so that Maggie can reach Hilltop safely?
136. Maggie and Glenn adopt a child in Season 9. What is her name?
137. What was Father Gabriel’s sin that he confesses to the group when they first meet?
138. Who plays the role of Carol Peletier in the series?
139. What was Negan’s job before the apocalypse?
140. What’s the title of the first episode where we meet the Whisperers?
141. Name the people Rick has visions of after he awakes from his coma.
142. What does Carl name the walker trapped in the bottom of a dried-out well on Hershel’s farm?
143. What is the name of the landmark where Glenn and Nicholas fight in Season 6?
144. Who does Dwight betray in Season 8?
145. Who does Rick Grimes shoot in the head in the series premiere?
146. What does Morgan use to kill walkers when he returns in Season 5?
147. Who is the first member of Rick’s group to be killed by Negan’s bat, Lucille?
148. What is the name of Negan’s group of survivors?
149. How does Tara Chambler first meet The Governor?
150. Who does Carol marry in the comics?
151. How does The Governor lose his eye?
152. Who helps Daryl escape from the Saviors’ compound in Season 7?
153. What does Daryl find in the tank in Atlanta in Season 1?
154. Who was the last original member of the Atlanta Camp to die?
155. Who saves Rick from a walker in the pilot episode by hitting it with a shovel?
156. In Season 3, why does Rick temporarily banish Carol from the prison?
157. Where does Maggie go after leaving Hilltop in Season 9?
158. What is the name of the female walker that Dale and Andrea encounter in the department store in Season 1?
159. What was Eugene’s lie about why he was traveling to Washington D.C.?
160. Who is the first character to become pregnant during the series?
161. What type of weapon does Jesus use?
162. In which state is the Sanctuary, the home of The Saviors, located?
163. Who adopts Baby Gracie after her father is killed?
164. Who is Negan’s right-hand man at the Sanctuary?
165. Who kills Beta?
166. Who shoots Daryl in the shoulder when he tries to escape The Sanctuary?
167. What is the name of the group that captures Rick, Michonne, and Glenn in Season 5?
168. What job does Andrea take on in Woodbury?
169. What does Carl find and look at in the King County police station in Season 3?
170. To whom does Aaron offer an apple in Alexandria as a symbol of trust?
Congratulations, you’ve made it to the end of the quiz! Whether you slew those questions or they left you feeling like a walker wandering around in confusion, we hope you had fun! Don’t stop here – head over to Trivia Bliss for more exciting quizzes!
We have plenty of questions to tickle your trivia fancy. Remember, the apocalypse might be nigh, but there’s always time for a good trivia quiz!