Welcome, brave adventurers, to the ultimate test of your Tamrielic knowledge! Prepare to embark on a trivia journey that’s more thrilling than a ride on Odahviing’s back. This quiz is filled with questions as mysterious as a Dwemer ruin and more varied than a Gourmet’s recipe book!
Whether you’re as wise as a Psijic monk or just a humble Mudcrab catching up on your Nirn roots, there’s a question in here for you. You might just find it more challenging than picking an expert lock with an iron dagger! But don’t worry — like a potion of Restore Stamina, we’re sure you’ve got the spirit to last until the end. Remember, as you face this challenge, patience is to the quiz-taker as enchanting is to the Dragonborn… and we promise there are no Cliff Racers in sight.
So saddle up your guar, polish your armor, and let’s see if you’re a Scroll Scholar or just another M’aiq the Liar!
2. What is the capital city of Skyrim?
4. Which race is native to the province of Morrowind?
5. What is the name of the guild of assassins in the Elder Scrolls series?
7. What is the name of the unique sword found inside Bloated Man’s Grotto in Skyrim?
8. In which Elder Scrolls game was the skill system overhauled and the class system removed?
10. Who is the video game character who is the leader of the Thieves Guild in Skyrim?
11. What is the name of the dragon that appears in the main questline of Skyrim?
12. What creature in Skyrim is known to paralyze its victim?
13. How many skills are there to level up in Skyrim?
14. What is the name of the chief divine in the Imperial pantheon in Elder Scrolls?
15. Who is the original creator of the Elder Scrolls series?
16. What in-game book series tells the story of a thief rising to power?
17. What is the Dragon Shout that allows the Dragonborn player to force push enemies?
19. What is the name of the annual holiday celebrated in honor of Pelinal Whitestrake’s victory over Umaril the Unfeathered?
20. Who is the composer of most of the soundtrack of the Elder Scrolls series?
21. How many playable races are there in Elder Scrolls Online?
22. What disease do you contract in Skyrim that can turn you into a vampire?
23. What crafting system allows you to create magical items in Skyrim?
24. What perk in Skyrim allows a player to become a werewolf?
25. Which city in Skyrim has the highest base value shops?
26. What is the name of the first major expansion for Elder Scrolls Online?
27. What is the prophecy that the Dragonborn character in Skyrim is said to fulfill?
28. Who are the ancient and extinct race of elves known for their advanced technology in the Elder Scrolls series?
29. What is the name of the civil war taking place in Skyrim?
30. In Skyrim, what is the solution to the Golden Claw door puzzle in Bleak Falls Barrow?
31. What language do dragons speak in the Elder Scrolls series?
32. What is the name of the powerful Daedric artifact created by Sheogorath in the Elder Scrolls series?
33. Name the Imperial institution that operates as a combined government bureaucracy and secret service?
34. Which Elder Scrolls game was the first to introduce a voice acting cast?
35. What is the name of the omnipotent, divine, and sentient artifacts in the Elder Scrolls series that the series is named after?
Your Bravery Is Rewarded, Dragon Born!
Congratulations, brave quiz-taker, you’ve wandered through the wilds of our Elder Scrolls Trivia and emerged triumphant! Whether you swept through like a Dragonborn on a Thu’um-spree or carefully gleaned knowledge like a moth priest reading an Elder Scroll, we salute your dedication.
Don’t let your intellectual journey end here! You can brave the other quizzes on Trivia Bliss just as you did this one! Travel from the harsh mountains of Skyrim to the farthest reaches of the universe, all without leaving your seat.
Until our paths cross again in another trivia journey, may your road lead you to warm sands!