Ready to dive deep into the Roy-al waters of Succession trivia? Prepare to unleash your inner ‘Kendall-ary’ prowess and prove you’re the top dog in the Waystar Royco of quiz takers! Remember, there’s no such thing as a bad Moji, but there is such a thing as a bad score. Don’t be a Greg about it; show off those Shiv-per sharp memory skills!
1. Who created the TV show “Succession”?
2. In which year did “Succession” premiere on HBO?
3. Which character is the patriarch of the Roy family?
4. Which of Logan’s children is not biologically his?
5. Who plays the character Roman Roy?
6. Which Roy sibling ran for political office?
7. Which theme park did Waystar Royco own in the series?
8. Which country is the setting for Kendall’s failed coup in the Season 2 finale?
9. What is the name of Tom Wambsgans’ wife?
10. In what sector does Waystar Royco primarily operate?
11. Which character said, “Money wins. Here’s to us”?
12. Who did Roman send inappropriate text messages to in Season 2?
13. Which member of the Roy family has a panic attack at the start of the series?
14. Who did Greg initially work for when he joined the company?
15. What is the full name of Cousin Greg?
16. What is the title of the book that exposes the scandals of the Roy family?
17. Who initially recommended that book’s author?
18. Which character pursued a Presidential run with Logan’s backing?
19. Which company did Waystar Royco try to acquire in Season 2?
20. Who becomes the CEO of Waystar Royco at the end of Season 2?
21. What is the Roy family’s home called in the Hamptons?
22. Which character is known for his love of water bottles?
23. What is the name of the biographer who intends to write a tell-all about Logan?
24. Who is referred to as “Slimeball” in the company?
25. Which character almost lost a foot due to a medical condition?
26. Which company’s cruise division was involved in scandals and cover-ups?
27. Who did Shiv Roy marry?
28. Which character claims to be the “moral compass” of the family?
29. Who was sent to manage a theme park in the series?
30. Which character was infamously trapped in a safe room during a security breach?
31. Who does Kendall call after the car accident in the first season?
32. In which country was the bachelor party held for Tom?
33. Who gave a chilling rendition of “L to the OG” in the show?
34. What’s the name of the Roy family’s media conglomerate?
35. Who was involved in covering up the cruise line scandals for Waystar Royco?
36. Which character is a longtime loyal advisor to Logan and also serves as the company’s general counsel?
37. Who did Shiv have an affair with in the series?
38. Which Roy sibling is the eldest?
39. Who was the interim CEO of Waystar Royco during Logan’s health scare in Season 1?
40. Which main character isn’t a blood member of the Roy family but tries hard to fit in?
41. Which sibling did Logan slap in the face during a family meeting?
42. What is the name of the annual corporate event where the company’s top leaders and future leaders gather, as seen in Season 3?
43. Who is the mother of Logan’s youngest son, Ewan?
44. Who is Logan’s estranged brother?
45. Which sibling decided to pursue a career in politics as a strategist?
46. In which season did Kendall attempt a hostile takeover of Waystar Royco?
47. What name does Tom call Greg as a nickname?
48. Which character had to go through management training at Waystar’s amusement parks?
49. Who was the family’s primary antagonist in Season 3?
50. Which character can often be seen wearing sneakers with formal wear?
51. Which character said, “I’m not a hippie, Dad. I’m just a regular, normal, grounded guy”?
52. Who was Kendall’s main assistant and right-hand person throughout much of the show?
53. Where was Logan Roy born?
54. Which character’s employment was terminated multiple times but kept coming back?
55. What is the name of the theater award that Connor Roy wants to win for his partner Willa’s play?
56. Who does Roman describe as “the world’s oldest intern”?
57. What animal did Roman send as a bizarre gift to a corporate meeting?
58. Which of Logan’s children did he seem to want as his primary successor in the early episodes?
59. Who did Shiv work for in a political capacity, much to her father’s chagrin?
60. Which Roy sibling had a tumultuous relationship with a character named Tabitha?
61. Which character bought an expensive watch for Greg, only to toss it out the window for fun?
62. Who gave the memorable line, “It’s a Roy thing. It’s complicated.”?
63. In Season 3, what major event does the Roy family attend in Europe?
64. Who becomes Waystar Royco’s President of Global Broadcast News?
65. Which two characters have a strange, quasi-romantic dynamic that involves nicknaming each other “Rockstar” and “Slime Puppy”?
66. Who was responsible for leaking cruises’ scandal documents to the press?
67. Which character, during a panel discussion, infamously stated that they see themselves as a “piece of shit”?
68. Who served as the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of Waystar Royco?
69. Which two characters engaged in a memorable physical fight at Shiv’s wedding?
70. Who often served as the voice of reason and mediator among the Roy siblings?
71. In the show’s first episode, why was Kendall Roy rushing back to New York from a business deal?
Great job navigating the high-stakes world of Succession trivia! Hungry for more fun and games? Dive into Trivia Bliss’s treasure trove of other quizzes and prove your prowess across all subjects, including one all about The Sopranos. Until next time, keep those trivia skills sharp and royally awesome!