Welcome to our quiz, a perfect blend of yellow-hued hilarity and animated antics, all centered around America’s favorite donut-devouring dad and his wacky clan! It’s time to put on your thinking ‘Krusty the Clown’ cap, channel your inner ‘Comic Book Guy’ and embark on an epic journey down memory ‘Evergreen Terrace.’ These questions will have you ‘itching’ and ‘scratching’ your head as you ‘barttle’ it out to prove your expertise on all things Springfield. Whether you’re as smart as Lisa, as cunning as Bart, as caring as Marge, or as… Homer-like as Homer, we’re sure you’ll find this quiz a ‘cromulent’ challenge. So get ready to ’embiggen’ your knowledge of The Simpsons!
1. Who is the creator of The Simpsons?
2. Which real-life person is Homer Simpson named after?
3. Who was the first guest star to appear on The Simpsons?
4. What is the name of the first ever episode of The Simpsons?
5. What real-life U.S. city is Springfield based on?
6. How many children does Ned Flanders have?
7. Who is the wealthiest character in the Simpsons universe?
8. How many fingers do The Simpsons characters have?
9. What is the most expensive episode of The Simpsons ever produced?
10. What is the name of Bart Simpson’s superhero alter ego?
11. Who is the long-serving principal of Springfield Elementary School?
12. What is the secret ingredient in a Flaming Moe?
13. Who voiced Poochie, the failed Itchy & Scratchy character?
14. What year did The Simpsons Movie premiere?
15. Who shot Mr. Burns in the famous two-part episode?
16. What is the name of the bar where Homer Simpson often drinks?
17. What’s the name of the clown character in The Simpsons?
18. Which band lived next door to The Simpsons in the episode “Homerpalooza”?
19. How many times has Sideshow Bob tried to kill Bart?
20. Who is the character that often exclaims “Ha-ha!”?
21. Which Simpsons character was revealed to be an illegal immigrant?
22. What is the name of the theme park in Springfield?
23. What type of animal is Santa’s Little Helper?
24. Who is the oldest character on the show?
25. What’s the name of Homer’s long-lost half-brother?
26. What kind of business does Moe Szyslak run?
27. What is the largest item Homer Simpson ever ate?
28. Who founded the town of Springfield?
29. Who voices the character of Ned Flanders?
30. In which episode does Lisa convert to Buddhism?
31. Who performed the song for the episode “Do The Bartman”?
32. Which character owns the Android’s Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop?
33. Who was the first character to die in the show?
34. What’s the name of the largest store in the Springfield Mall?
35. Who is the most frequently appearing character outside of the Simpson family?
36. In which episode does Homer go into space?
37. Who is the show’s most recurring guest star?
38. What was the highest-rated episode of The Simpsons?
39. What is the name of Mr. Burns’ assistant?
40. What’s the name of Lisa Simpson’s saxophone mentor?
41. What is the name of Bart’s best friend?
42. What is the name of the band formed by Homer and other characters in the episode “Homer’s Barbershop Quartet”?
43. Which celebrity voices Sideshow Bob?
44. What is the name of Bart’s treehouse club, featured in the episode “Bart the General”?
45. Who officiates the majority of weddings in Springfield?
46. Who was the original owner of the Simpsons’ house before they moved in?
47. What is the most watched episode of The Simpsons to date?
48. Who voices the character of Comic Book Guy?
49. What’s the name of Springfield’s rival town?
50. Who was originally intended to be the main character of the show?
51. What are the names of Marge Simpson’s sisters?
52. What’s the name of the comic book that Bart Simpson loves?
53. What is the name of Lisa’s substitute teacher she becomes infatuated with?
54. Who was the first character to discover that Principal Skinner was an imposter?
55. What is the name of Moe’s failed family restaurant?
56. What is the name of Mr. Burns’ teddy bear?
57. Who is Lisa’s biggest jazz influence?
58. What is the highest grossing Itchy & Scratchy movie of all time?
59. Which character has been shown as a vegetarian?
60. What is the name of the university attended by Marge and Homer in “Homer Goes to College”?
61. What was the name of the first Itchy & Scratchy cartoon?
62. Who is the oldest child of the Simpson family?
63. What is the secret society Homer joins in “Homer the Great”?
64. Who ran against Mr. Burns for the position of governor?
65. What did Homer trade his soul for in “Treehouse of Horror IV”?
66. Who was the lead character in the spin-off show “The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show”?
67. Who wrote the song “We Put the Spring in Springfield”?
68. What is the name of Krusty the Clown’s father?
69. What is the name of Chief Wiggum’s wife?
70. Who does the voice for Ralph Wiggum?
71. Who are the two main writers of the Itchy & Scratchy Show?
72. Who is Marge’s high school sweetheart?
73. What is the name of the boy band that Bart, Milhouse, Nelson, and Ralph were in?
74. What is the first name of Dr. Hibbert?
75. Which celebrity voiced the character of Leon Kompowsky, who believes he is Michael Jackson?
76. What is the name of the psychiatrist that the Simpson family often visits?
77. Who is the mayor of Springfield?
78. Who tried to frame Krusty the Clown in “Krusty Gets Busted”?
79. What is the name of the actor who plays McBain?
80. What’s the name of the Quik-E-Mart manager who is often seen working there?
81. What is the name of the bully who often picks on Bart at school?
82. What is the name of the band in which Homer played the bass guitar?
83. Who is Bart’s fourth grade teacher?
84. What is the first name of Comic Book Guy?
85. What is the name of the retirement home where Grandpa Simpson lives?
86. What’s the name of the health inspector who dies in the episode “The Frying Game”?
87. Who is the most prominent news anchor on Channel 6 News?
88. Who becomes the plow driver competitor of Homer in the episode “Mr. Plow”?
89. What is the name of the judge often presiding over court cases in Springfield?
90. Who did Marge marry in a previous life according to the episode “The Reincarnation of Maude Flanders”?
91. What’s the name of the ghost Homer talks to in “Treehouse of Horror XXIX”?
92. Who were the original owners of Santa’s Little Helper?
93. What’s the name of the fictional brand of beer often seen on the show?
94. What’s the name of the cat owned by the Simpson family?
95. What’s the name of the farmhand who worked for the Simpson family in the episode “E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)”?
96. Who does the voice for the character of Moe Szyslak?
97. Who is the bartender at the Lovejoy’s church?
98. What’s the name of the short film series where Homer voices the main character in “A Star is Burns”?
99. Who does the voice for the character of Grandpa Simpson?
100. What is the title of the Simpson’s Christmas carol book?
101. Who composed the iconic theme song for The Simpsons?
102. What’s the name of the all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant Homer gets banned from?
103. What is the full name of Bart’s alter ego, El Barto?
104. Who is the only character to have dialogue in every episode of The Simpsons?
105. What’s the name of Springfield’s professional baseball team?
106. What’s the name of the bar where Homer and his friends often hang out?
107. Who has been Principal Skinner’s love interest for most of the series?
108. Who stole the Kwik-E-Mart in the episode “Marge in Chains”?
109. What was the first full-length episode of The Simpsons?
110. Who typically drives the school bus in Springfield?
111. What’s the name of the mafia boss in Springfield?
112. What are the names of Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel’s children?
113. What does Lisa wish for when she gets a fortune telling in “Lisa’s Wedding”?
114. Who is the regular babysitter of Bart, Lisa, and Maggie?
115. Who became Lisa’s tutor in the episode “Bart the Genius”?
116. What was the name of the character based on Homer in “The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show”?
117. Who is the most recurring female character on the show (outside of the Simpson family)?
118. What are the names of Ned Flanders’ two sons?
119. Who was Lisa’s first boyfriend?
120. What instrument does Lisa Simpson play?
121. Which TV show does Krusty host?
122. What’s the name of Bart’s superhero friend, voiced by Mickey Rooney, in “Radioactive Man”?
123. Who is the long-time nemesis of Itchy, the cartoon mouse?
124. Which character releases a popular Christmas song in the episode “Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire”?
125. Who played Mr. Burns’ girlfriend Gloria in “A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love”?
126. Who are the most notable members of the Springfield Police Department?
127. What’s the name of the bowling team Homer creates in “Team Homer”?
128. What’s the name of the psychiatrist that Homer sees in the episode “Fear of Flying”?
129. What’s the name of the family’s dog?
130. Who is the billionaire owner of the nuclear power plant?
131. What’s the name of the seafood restaurant where Homer eats all the shrimp in “New Kid on the Block”?
132. Who is the ghost that haunts the Simpson’s house in “Treehouse of Horror”?
133. What is the name of Bart’s elephant in “Bart Gets an Elephant”?
134. Who does the voice for Lisa Simpson?
135. What is the name of the character based on Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons Movie?
136. Who was Marge’s prom date in “The Way We Was”?
137. What is the name of the Simpson’s next-door neighbor?
138. What is the first word Maggie ever says?
139. Who does the voice of Marge Simpson?
140. Who won the Little Miss Springfield pageant in “Lisa the Beauty Queen”?
141. What is the name of Homer’s bowling ball?
142. Who provides the voice for Troy McClure?
143. Who is Lisa’s music teacher at school?
144. What is the name of Lisa’s doll in “Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy”?
145. Who is the leader of the school bullies at Springfield Elementary?
146. What is the name of the Japanese dish that Homer consumes leading to severe food poisoning in the episode “One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish”?
147. What is the name of Homer’s mother?
148. What is the secret society Homer joins in the episode “Homer the Great”?
149. Who won the election for Mayor of Springfield in “Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish”?
150. What is the highest level of education that Homer has completed?
151. What is the name of the robot created by Homer in “I, (Annoyed Grunt)-Bot”?
152. Who is the mini-golf champion that Bart competes against in “Dead Putting Society”?
153. Who was the celebrity guest on the first episode of “Krusty Gets Kancelled”?
154. What is the name of the character played by Bart in the Itchy & Scratchy movie?
155. What is the name of the Simpsons’ frequently seen physician?
156. What is the name of the twins who are classmates of Bart and Lisa at Springfield Elementary?
157. Who is Marge’s bowling instructor in “Life on the Fast Lane”?
158. What is the name of the children’s television show that Krusty hosts?
159. What is the name of the comet that threatens to destroy Springfield in “Bart’s Comet”?
160. Who was originally chosen to play Fallout Boy in “Radioactive Man”?
161. What was the name of the radio talk show that Marge hosted in “Marge Gets a Job”?
162. Which two characters were revealed to be the same person in “The Principal and the Pauper”?
163. Which actress played the voice of Marge’s long-lost twin sister in “Simpson Sister Sledge”?
164. What was the original name of the character that eventually became Groundskeeper Willie?
165. What is the secret ingredient in Krusty’s Ribwich sandwich?
166. What is the name of Apu’s wife?
167. Who is the leader of the Shelbyville kids who steal Springfield’s lemon tree in “Lemon of Troy”?
168. What is the name of Moe’s pet cat?
169. Who is the school nurse at Springfield Elementary?
170. Who were the Simpsons’ neighbors before the Flanders family?
171. Who was Krusty the Clown’s sidekick before Sideshow Mel?
172. What does Bart sell to get a ticket for the Itchy & Scratchy movie in “Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie”?
173. Who is the superintendent of Springfield’s school district?
174. What is the name of the fictional candy Homer invents in “Homer Badman”?
175. Who was Marge’s first employer in Springfield?
176. What is the name of the dog racing track where the Simpsons find Santa’s Little Helper?
177. What’s the name of the action movie star idolized by Bart and Lisa in “The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show”?
178. Who was Bart’s first girlfriend?
179. What is the name of the woman that Grandpa Simpson marries in “Lady Bouvier’s Lover”?
180. Who is Lisa’s first crush?
181. What is the name of the theme park the Simpson family visits in “Itchy & Scratchy Land”?
182. Who is the celebrity spokesperson for the Monorail in “Marge vs. the Monorail”?
183. Who does the voice of Santa’s Little Helper?
184. What is the name of the three-eyed fish that Bart catches in “Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish”?
185. Who is the frequent customer at Moe’s Tavern who wears glasses and a green jacket?
186. Who is the alien species that often appear in the Treehouse of Horror episodes?
187. What is the name of the game show Homer goes on to win a dishwasher in “Homer and Apu”?
188. Who is the mascot of the Springfield Isotopes?
189. What is the name of the Springfield prison?
190. Who does the voice of Fat Tony?
191. What is the name of the barbershop where Homer gets his hair cut?
192. What is the name of the doll that tries to kill Homer in “Treehouse of Horror III”?
193. What is the name of the store that Marge shops at in “Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield”?
194. Who was the actor that replaced Troy McClure as the host of “Eye on Springfield” after his death?
195. Who becomes the mayor of Springfield after Mayor Quimby is recalled in “The Day the Violence Died”?
196. What was the name of Lisa’s future husband in the episode “Lisa’s Wedding”?
197. Who was Krusty the Clown’s comedy partner in “Krusty Gets Busted”?
198. What is the name of the toy store where Bart sees the “Bonestorm” video game in “Marge Be Not Proud”?
199. Who is the matinee idol who Marge had a crush on in her teenage years?
200. What is the name of the fitness center where Marge starts bodybuilding in “Strong Arms of the Ma”?
Well done, fellow Springfieldian! You’ve conquered the ‘Mt. Springfield’ of trivia and proven yourself a true fan of The Simpsons. We hope you had as much fun as Homer in a donut factory. If you’re still craving more trivia challenges, be sure to check out our other quizzes on Trivia Bliss. From TV shows and movies to history and science, we’ve got a quiz to tickle everyone’s fancy. Stay curious, keep learning, and remember – in the immortal words of Bart Simpson, “Eat My Shorts!” – but in a quiz-taking way, of course.