Give it away, give it away, give it away now! No, we’re not talking about the answers to this sizzling hot quiz on the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but we promise it’s going to be ‘Scar Tissue’-worth of fun! So don’t ‘Tell Me Baby’, ‘Can’t Stop’ yourself from diving right in. Are you ready to ‘Suck My Quiz’? It’s time to ‘Get On Top’ of these fiery questions. Don’t worry, there’s no need to ‘Wet Sand’ your pants; we’ll keep it ‘Easily’ doable. So, ‘Look Around’, take a deep breath, and let’s ‘Right On Time’ get started with the quiz!
1. What year did the Red Hot Chili Peppers form?
2. Where are the Red Hot Chili Peppers originally from?
3. What was the name of their debut album?
4. Who is the lead vocalist?
5. Who is the band’s bassist known for his funky slap-bass style?
6. Which famous guitarist had several stints with the band?
7. How many Grammy Awards have they won?
8. Which Red Hot Chili Peppers song is featured on the soundtrack for “Coneheads”?
9. What album marked the band’s commercial breakthrough?
10. Which song from “Californication” became one of the band’s most successful songs?
11. What is the title of their first number one album on the Billboard 200?
12. In what year were they inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
13. Who replaced John Frusciante as the guitarist in 2009?
14. Who was the original guitarist for the band?
15. What song holds the record for the most weeks spent on the Billboard Hot 100?
16. Which album won them their first Grammy award?
17. Who produced the band’s breakthrough album, “Blood Sugar Sex Magik”?
18. How did the band come up with their name?
19. What do Anthony Kiedis and Flea have in common, apart from the band?
20. What was the first Red Hot Chili Peppers song to top the Billboard Alternative Songs chart?
21. Who was the band’s drummer during the recording of “Mother’s Milk” and beyond?
22. What unusual performance aspect were the Red Hot Chili Peppers known for in the 80s?
23. Which Red Hot Chili Peppers album cover features a child looking at a cosmic scene?
24. Who is the youngest member of the band?
25. Which famous artist designed the cover art for “By the Way”?
26. In the music video for “Can’t Stop”, the band pays homage to what artist?
27. The band members provided their own voices for an episode of what animated series?
28. What was the original title of the song “Californication”?
29. Which member of the band has appeared in several films, including “Back to the Future Part II”?
30. Who was the band’s first drummer?
31. What song features the lyrics “Psychic spies from China try to steal your mind’s elation”?
32. Which Red Hot Chili Peppers song was used in the film “The Big Lebowski”?
33. How many studio albums has the band released as of 2021?
34. Who is the only member of the band to have a degree in music?
35. Which album includes the hit single “Dani California”?
36. Which famous female singer provided backing vocals on “Under the Bridge”?
37. Which member of the band released the solo album “Curtains” in 2005?
38. What Red Hot Chili Peppers song was featured in the video game “Rock Band”?
39. Who directed the music video for “By the Way”?
40. What’s the name of the band’s autobiography, published in 2004?
41. What song did the Red Hot Chili Peppers perform at the Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show?
42. In what year did the band receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
43. What is the name of the documentary that focuses on the making of the album “Blood Sugar Sex Magik”?
44. What song won the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal in 1992?
45. Which Red Hot Chili Peppers song is named after a street in Hollywood?
46. Who was the band’s manager during the 80s and 90s?
47. What children’s choir sang backup on “Aeroplane”?
48. What was the name of the band’s first live album?
49. What RHCP song features a lyrical reference to Bob Marley?
50. What type of car does Anthony Kiedis mention driving in the song “Californication”?
51. Which RHCP album features artwork by Damien Hirst?
52. What year was the album “I’m With You” released?
53. What is the name of the charity founded by Flea which provides music education to underserved communities?
54. Who was the guest artist on the song “Did I Let You Know”?
55. Which band member left the group during the Stadium Arcadium tour?
56. What record label are the Red Hot Chili Peppers signed to?
57. Which song from “Blood Sugar Sex Magik” was inspired by Sinead O’Connor?
58. What was the first Red Hot Chili Peppers song to reach the top 10 in the United States?
59. Who directed the music video for “Scar Tissue”?
60. What was the name of the tour supporting the album “By the Way”?
61. Which RHCP album was dedicated to the memory of Kurt Cobain?
62. What is the title of the band’s first number one single on the Billboard Hot 100?
63. Who replaced Jack Irons as the drummer of the band?
64. What is the name of the second track on “Californication”?
65. What is the name of Flea’s character in the film “Back to the Future Part II”?
Wow, you made it to the end ‘Under The Bridge’ and back! You really know how to ‘Throw Away Your Television’ and immerse yourself in some sizzling RHCP trivia. If this quiz got you ‘Higher Ground’, don’t ‘Go Robot’ on us now! There’s plenty more where that came from. Check out the rest of the amazing quizzes on Trivia Bliss. We’re ‘Around The World’ with a wide variety of topics. ‘By The Way’, did we mention they’re as fun as ‘Californication’? Now ‘Walkabout’ Trivia Bliss and explore!