Greetings, time travelers! Are you ready to take on an Outlandish adventure? If you are a fan of the Frasers and their time-traveling escapades, it’s time to test your knowledge.
This quiz is not for the faint of heart! So put on your Scottish bonnets, grab a ‘Dram’buie, and let’s journey back to the 18th century (and forward to the 20th and back again, you know how it goes). You better ‘Scot’ your thinking caps on, because we’re about to embark on a time-bending adventure!
1. Who are the two main characters in Outlander?
2. Who is the author of the “Outlander” series?
3. What is the name of Jamie’s sister?
4. After which historical event does the storyline of Outlander begin?
5. Why did Claire initially go to the standing stones at Craigh na Dun?
6. What is the name of the estate that Jamie inherits from his uncle?
7. Who is the main antagonist in the first season?
8. What is the original language of the word “Sassenach,” Jamie’s term of endearment for Claire?
9. Which famous battle concludes Season 2?
10. What is the profession of Claire in the 20th century?
11. In which city do Claire and Jamie spend most of Season 2?
12. What kind of mystical creature does Jamie believe to have seen as a child?
13. Which character loses a finger in the series?
14. Who composed the soundtrack for the series?
15. Who says the line, “Je suis prest,” and what does it mean?
16. Why does Jamie nickname Claire “Sassenach”?
17. In the later seasons, where do Claire and Jamie eventually settle in America?
18. What is the first name of Claire and Jamie’s daughter?
19. Who is Lord John Grey’s first love?
20. What is the name of the ship on which Jamie and Claire sail to Jamaica?
21. What is the name of the actor who plays Jamie Fraser?
22. What was Jamie’s mother’s name?
23. Who does Brianna marry in the series?
24. What is the name of Brianna and Roger’s son?
25. Who is Lord John Grey’s adopted son?
26. What does Claire name her dog in the 20th century?
27. Which character in the series is a priest?
28. What is the name of the plantation where Jocasta lives?
29. Who is Fergus’s wife?
30. Which herb does Claire use most frequently for medicinal purposes?
31. Who teaches Claire about the medicinal uses of herbs in the 18th century?
32. Which character in the series is a silversmith?
33. What song is the Outlander theme based on?
34. Who plays the role of Ian Murray in the series?
35. How is Roger MacKenzie related to Geillis Duncan?
36. What item does Claire always wear, which symbolizes her love for Jamie?
37. What color is the dress that Claire wears to the French court in Season 2?
38. Who is the actor who plays Frank Randall and Jack Randall in the series?
39. What is the name of the folk tale creature that supposedly takes Jamie’s father in the series?
40. What material are the “stones” of Craigh na Dun made of in the TV series?
41. Who did Laoghaire MacKenzie marry after Jamie?
42. How does Stephen Bonnet die in the series?
43. What is the name of the actor who plays Roger MacKenzie?
44. Who is the Governor of North Carolina when Jamie and Claire arrive there?
45. Who is the author of the poem that Claire finds in a book in the 20th century, which makes her realize that Jamie survived Culloden?
46. What is the title of the first episode of Outlander?
47. What is the name of the actor who plays Lord John Grey?
48. What did Jamie give Claire for their wedding present?
49. Which Outlander novel is set primarily in the American colonies (North Carolina and Boston)?
50. Who is Young Ian’s wife?
51. In which year did “Outlander” the TV series premiere?
Well, wasn’t that just the most ‘clan’-tastic trivia journey you’ve ever been on? We hope you had fun, and if you’re thirsty for more, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered like a Fraser in a kilt! Feel free to time travel over to the other quizzes here on Trivia Bliss. We promise they’re just as riveting! Thanks for quizzing with us. Until the next adventure!