Welcome to the “La Casa de Trivia”, where every question is a heist for your brain and where your wisdom is the real loot. Get ready to put on your red jumpsuits and Salvador Dalí masks because it’s “showtime”. It’s time to dive into the vast vault of “Money Heist” trivia and extract as many golden nuggets of knowledge as you can.
Let’s see if you can make a clean getaway with all the correct answers or if you will need to signal for a “Bella Ciao”! Let’s crack this vault wide open!
1. Who is the mastermind behind the heists in Money Heist?
2. What is the real name of “The Professor” in Money Heist?
3. Which character is a former police inspector?
4. Who does the professor fall in love with during the first heist?
5. What is the series called in Spanish?
6. What is the main goal of the heist at the Bank of Spain?
7. In which season does Berlin die?
8. Which character killed Gandia?
9. When does the Professor reveal himself to Raquel?
10. Who is named after the capital city of Kenya in Money Heist?
11. What is the significance of the codenames used in Money Heist?
12. Which character’s codename is the only one not based on a city?
13. What’s the first rule set by the Professor?
14. Who plays the role of Denver?
15. According to the Professor’s rules, how long were the hostages supposed to be kept in the Mint?
16. What Italian folk song became the theme of resistance in Money Heist?
17. Which celebrity sang a version of ‘Bella Ciao’ for the show’s soundtrack?
18. What’s the title of the opening theme song of Money Heist?
19. What is the significance of the Dali mask in Money Heist?
20. What does the red jumpsuit represent in Money Heist?
21. What does the ‘Bella Ciao’ song symbolize in the show?
22. What is the relationship between Denver and Moscow?
23. Who is Berlin’s wife in the series?
24. Who does Tokyo have a romantic relationship with?
25. What game can be seen on the chalkboard when the Professor is teaching the heist?
26. How many languages does the character Tokyo speak in the series?
27. What is tattooed on Berlin’s hand?
28. True or false? The Royal Mint of Spain heist loosely based on a real event.
29. In the series, who does the character of the Professor mention as his inspiration?
30. Where is the real location of the exterior shots of the Royal Mint of Spain in Money Heist?
31. Who is the creator of Money Heist?
32. In which year did Money Heist premiere?
33. Was the series initially intended to have only one part?
34. Who said, “In the end, love is a good reason for everything to fall apart”?
35. Whose quote is this: “In this world, everything is governed by balance. There’s what you stand to gain and what you stand to lose. And when you think you’ve got nothing to lose, you become overconfident.”?
36. Which character said, “After all, what’s more human than the fight for survival”?
37. What do the episode titles in Part 1 and 2 represent?
38. How are the episode titles in Part 3 and 4 named?
39. What is the name of the first episode of the series?
40. Which character becomes a member of the gang after being a hostage?
41. Which character starts the series as a criminal and ends up as a hostage?
42. Which character transitions from being a police inspector to a criminal?
43. How many parts does Money Heist have?
44. What is the IMDb rating of Money Heist?
45. How many Primetime Emmy International Awards has Money Heist won?
46. Did any cast member from the series “Elite” appear in Money Heist?
47. Did the creator of the show make a cameo in any of the episodes?
48. Who played the role of Sergio’s and Berlin’s mother in the flashbacks?
49. True or false? Money Heist face any criticism for romanticizing crime.
50. Was there any controversy regarding the character Arturo’s behavior?
51. Was there any controversy related to the show’s portrayal of hostages?
52. What was the cliffhanger at the end of Part 4 of Money Heist?
53. Who gets shot at the end of Part 3?
54. Who was about to surrender to the police at the end of Part 2, but was saved by the Professor in a last-minute rescue?
55. What inspired the creator Alex Pina to create Money Heist?
56. What character does Úrsula Corberó play?
57. In what year was the show released?
58. Whose decision was it to remain in the Bank of Spain instead of escaping?
59. Who decided to leave the gang and then returned in the second heist?
60. Who decided to join the gang for the second heist, after initially choosing a peaceful life?
61. Which character is revealed to have terminal illness?
62. What is Denver’s real name?
63. What was Helsinki’s job before joining the gang?
64. In the first heist, who was the first member of the gang to be captured by the police?
65. How did they reach the gold in the Bank of Spain heist?
66. Who was the police negotiator during the Royal Mint of Spain heist?
67. How does Moscow die in the series?
68. Who does Tokyo trust to watch her back during the Bank of Spain heist?
69. Which character takes control when the Professor is unable to lead the gang in the Royal Mint heist?
70. Who is named after the capital city of Thailand in Money Heist?
71. What is the real name of Nairobi in the series?
72. Who took the codename Palermo in the show?
73. Which one of the Professor’s rules did Rio break leading to his capture in part 3?
74. Who helps Lisbon break the Professor’s rule about no personal relationships?
75. Who breaks the Professor’s rule about not killing the police?
76. Which band performs the version of ‘Bella Ciao’ used in the show?
77. Which song does Berlin sing during his wedding?
78. What song does Nairobi ask the Professor to play over the radio in the Royal Mint?
79. What does the red lighting in the Professor’s hideout represent?
80. Who created the series?
81. Which character narrates Money Heist?
82. With whom does Denver fall in love during the Royal Mint heist?
83. Who does Helsinki develop a romantic relationship with?
84. Who is Berlin’s brother in the series?
85. What song does Berlin sing at his wedding?
86. What was Salvador Dalí’s profession?
87. Name the last episode of Season 3.
88. What famous painting is seen in the background in the Professor’s hideout?
89. Which real-life event led to the release of the gang’s identities to the public?
90. How does the series title “La Casa de Papel” translate in English?
91. Who initiated the mutiny against Palermo’s leadership during the Bank of Spain heist?
Congratulations on completing this “Money Heist” trivia! You’ve successfully broken out from the Royal Mint of Trivia with your loot of knowledge. But remember, a good criminal never rests. So why don’t you go for another heist?
Our dear Trivia Bliss has many other quizzes in store for you, each one a treasure trove waiting to be unlocked. From TV series to movies, history, or science, we have got you covered. Let’s see if you can steal the show there as well!