Can you dig this mind-crafting quiz that will test your knowledge about the blocky world of Minecraft! This quiz is no miner task. Be ready to dig into your memory, craft your answers carefully, and block out any distractions.
Remember, it’s all just in good fun-gi! So, let’s not beat around the bushroom, it’s time to head ore-wards and upwards into the quiz. Have a blast, and don’t creeper around the answers too much!
1. What is the primary tool used to mine wood in Minecraft?
2. In which game mode can players not take damage?
3. Which enemies burn in sunlight?
4. What do players need to tame a wolf?
5. How much wheat does player need to make one loaf of bread?
6. What is the name of the final boss in Minecraft?
7. Which ore is most difficult to find in Minecraft?
8. How do you make a large chest?
9. What type of pickaxe is required to mine diamonds?
10. Which potion makes you jump higher?
11. What are the creatures called that live in villages?
12. Name one food item that can poison the player.
13. What is the name of the skeletal mobs found in the Nether?
14. What is the safest way to travel long distances in the Nether?
15. How many blocks can water travel from its source block?
16. What is the name of the mob that explodes?
17. What appears on the bedrock fountain when you kill the Ender Dragon?
18. Which plant is best for creating large amounts of green dye?
19. What is creeper made out of?
20. What is the name of the underwater structure guarded by elder guardians?
21. What is the maximum height (in blocks) a player can fall without dying (with full health and no armor)?
22. What mob drops music discs?
23. What is the name of the company that develops Minecraft?
24. What two items can be used to breed cows?
25. What does the enchantment Looting do?
26. What does a Totem of Undying do?
27. What is the rarest biome in Minecraft?
28. True or false? There are more than six different species of trees are in Minecraft.
29. What does a Beacon do?
30. What is the name of the Minecraft update that introduced the End?
31. How many eyes of ender do you need to activate the end portal?
32. What is the command to set the time to daytime?
33. Which mob drops a trident?
34. What are Phantoms scared of?
35. What is the name of the black and purple blocks that make up the end portal frame?
36. What biome do llamas naturally spawn in?
37. What is the name of the underwater mob with a laser beam?
38. What is the block that lets you change the job of a villager?
39. How many bricks are in a brick block?
40. Who is the original creator of Minecraft?
41. What is the name of the soundtrack that plays in the End?
Well done for making it to the end of the Minecraft trivia quiz! Your knowledge truly rocks! If you had fun testing your Minecraft expertise, don’t stop here.
Continue your trivia journey by checking out some of the other awesome quizzes at Trivia Bliss. Keep mining that knowledge and until next time, stay curious!