Have you ever found yourself belting out the words to “Poker Face” or tapping your feet to the beat of “Bad Romance”? If you’re a fan of Lady Gaga, then this trivia quiz is going to be the highlight of your day! Immerse yourself in the glitz and glamour of Gaga’s world as we dive into her fascinating career, dissect her profound lyrics, and uncover the unique quirks that make her a global sensation. You might be surprised by what you discover!
1. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
2. In which city was Lady Gaga born?
3. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s debut studio album?
4. What was Lady Gaga’s first number one single?
5. From which musical did Lady Gaga get her stage name?
6. What is the title of Lady Gaga’s hit song that alludes to bisexuality?
7. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s fan base?
8. Which Lady Gaga song has the lyrics “Can’t read my, Can’t read my, No he can’t read my…”?
9. Who collaborated with Lady Gaga for the song “Rain on Me”?
10. In which movie did Lady Gaga have her first leading role?
11. Which Lady Gaga song has a title that references a famous German political figure?
12. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s 2020 album?
13. Who is the featured artist on Lady Gaga’s controversial track “Do What U Want”?
14. Which iconic fashion designer did Lady Gaga pay tribute to at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards with her meat dress?
15. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s French Bulldog who was kidnapped?
16. What is the name of the first song Lady Gaga ever wrote?
17. In which year did Lady Gaga receive the first of her many Grammy Awards?
18. Which famous pop star did Lady Gaga collaborate with for the track “Telephone”?
19. In the music video of which song did Lady Gaga appear with a diamond encrusted body suit?
20. Which Lady Gaga song begins with the lyrics, “It doesn’t matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M”?
21. What is the title of Lady Gaga’s documentary released in 2017?
22. What pop icon is a significant influence for Lady Gaga, often referenced in her music and videos?
23. Which Lady Gaga song was the lead single from the album “Artpop”?
24. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s alter ego introduced during the “Born This Way” album era?
25. Who did Lady Gaga pay tribute to at the 2016 Grammy Awards with a medley performance?
26. What song did Lady Gaga win an Oscar for in 2019?
27. How many Grammy Awards has Lady Gaga won as of 2023?
28. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s first EP, released in 2009?
29. Which Lady Gaga song features the lyrics “Don’t be a drag, just be a queen, whether you’re broke or evergreen”?
30. Who did Lady Gaga duet with on the song “Shallow”?
31. What instrument does Lady Gaga play on the song “Speechless”?
32. Which designer created the ‘Living Dress’ worn by Lady Gaga during her Monster Ball tour?
33. Who directed the music video for “Bad Romance”?
34. Which song did Lady Gaga perform at the 2013 inauguration of President Barack Obama?
35. What artist painted the cover for the album “Artpop”?
36. Which Lady Gaga song discusses the theme of the freedom of sexuality?
37. How many studio albums had Lady Gaga released as of my knowledge cutoff in 2021?
38. Which Lady Gaga song from “The Fame” album speaks about materialism and fame?
39. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s song in which she says “I met a girl in east L.A. in floral shorts as sweet as May”?
40. How many times had Lady Gaga been nominated for an Oscar as of 2023?
41. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s own charity foundation?
42. What Lady Gaga album includes a collaboration with Florence Welch?
43. Who was Lady Gaga’s duet partner in her cover of “The Lady is a Tramp”?
44. What Lady Gaga music video was the first to reach one billion views on YouTube?
45. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s sister?
46. Who did Lady Gaga portray in the TV series “American Horror Story: Hotel”?
47. Which famous Lady Gaga song contains the lyrics “Something, something about this place”?
48. Which Lady Gaga album was named after her aunt?
49. In which university was Lady Gaga enrolled before she dropped out to focus on her music career?
50. Who is the director of the documentary “Gaga: Five Foot Two”?
51. What was Lady Gaga’s first acting role in a major film?
52. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s fashion line?
53. What type of sunglasses does Lady Gaga commonly wear?
54. Which song won Lady Gaga her first Grammy?
55. What album did Lady Gaga release in 2014 with Tony Bennett?
56. What is Lady Gaga’s highest-charting Billboard Hot 100 hit?
57. What is the name of the character Lady Gaga played in “A Star Is Born”?
58. What genre is Lady Gaga’s album “Joanne” primarily?
59. What’s the title of the song Lady Gaga wrote for her late aunt?
60. What is the name of the disease that Lady Gaga has publicly shared she suffers from?
61. What Lady Gaga song talks about mental health and the pressure of the entertainment industry?
62. What is the signature color of the album cover for “Chromatica”?
63. Which music video features Lady Gaga and Beyoncé on a murderous rampage?
64. Which Lady Gaga song features the lyrics “I’ll never be dry, but at least I’m alive”?
65. What was the second single released from “The Fame”?
66. Which Lady Gaga song features the lyric: “I want your love and I want your revenge”?
67. Who was Lady Gaga’s stylist who helped shape her early image?
68. What was the inspiration behind Lady Gaga’s meat dress?
69. What childhood cartoon character inspired a look worn by Lady Gaga during her Fame Ball Tour?
70. Which Elton John song did Lady Gaga perform at the 2010 Grammy Awards?
71. What famous theater in New York City did Lady Gaga rent out for a concert promoting “The Fame”?
72. What Lady Gaga album cover was created by a fan?
73. In which music video did Lady Gaga appear as a mermaid?
74. Who directed the music video for “Paparazzi”?
75. What Michael Jackson song did Lady Gaga cover in her “The Monster Ball Tour”?
76. Who designed the 3D glasses for the “Fame Monster” album deluxe edition?
77. Which song did Lady Gaga perform at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards while in character as Jo Calderone?
78. Who choreographed the dance in Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” video?
79. Which of Lady Gaga’s songs features the lyrics “Step into the room it’s like a catwalk”?
80. Who did Lady Gaga perform with at the 2017 Super Bowl halftime show?
81. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s first fragrance?
82. In which song does Lady Gaga reference designer brands like Gucci, Prada, and Versace?
83. Who played the role of Lady Gaga’s love interest in the “Bad Romance” music video?
84. Which Lady Gaga song features the lyrics “My biggest enemy is me, ever since day one”?
85. What song did Lady Gaga sing at the 88th Academy Awards?
86. In which music video did Lady Gaga portray a fallen angel?
87. What Lady Gaga song features the lyrics “I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby it’s so cruel”?
88. In which city was Lady Gaga born?
89. Which Lady Gaga song was originally written for Britney Spears?
90. Which Lady Gaga album was her first to reach number one on the Billboard 200?
91. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
92. What instrument does Lady Gaga primarily use in her songwriting?
93. What song did Lady Gaga perform at the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
94. What is Lady Gaga’s zodiac sign?
95. What was the first single from Lady Gaga’s “Chromatica” album?
96. Who did Lady Gaga dedicate her performance of “Edge of Glory” to on Howard Stern’s show?
97. Who is the producer of Lady Gaga’s hit “Just Dance”?
98. Who is the featured artist on Lady Gaga’s song “Chillin'”?
99. Which of her own songs does Lady Gaga say she will never tire of performing?
100. Who directed the music video for Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi”?
101. Which Lady Gaga song includes the lyric: “Pop culture was in art, now art’s in pop culture in me”?
102. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s character in “American Horror Story: Roanoke”?
103. What role did Lady Gaga play in the television series “Sopranos”?
104. What is Lady Gaga’s highest-grossing tour to date?
105. What tattoo does Lady Gaga have on her left arm dedicated to her fans?
106. In what year did Lady Gaga release her debut album “The Fame”?
107. Which Lady Gaga song features lyrics in German?
108. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s father’s restaurant in New York City?
109. Who directed the music video for “Marry The Night”?
110. What metal band did Lady Gaga perform with at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards?
111. What book did Lady Gaga cite as a major influence on her music and fashion?
112. What is the name of Lady Gaga’s song that features the lyrics “I crave a real wild man”?
113. What is the title of Lady Gaga’s second full-length studio album?
114. What Lady Gaga song features the lyrics “Aphrodite lady seashell bikini”?
115. What is the first track on Lady Gaga’s album “The Fame Monster”?
116. Who is Lady Gaga’s makeup artist?
117. What is the name of the Lady Gaga album that features the songs “Mary Jane Holland” and “Jewels N’ Drugs”?
118. When did Lady Gaga suffer from having one of her dogs kidnapped?
119. Who was Lady Gaga’s co-star in “A Star Is Born”?
120. Which Lady Gaga song contains the lyrics “I wanna dress you up in silk taffeta”?
121. What is the name of Lady Gaga song that includes the lyrics “I’ll dance, dance, dance, with my hands, hands, hands”?
There you have it, trivia buffs – 121 unique and intriguing questions about Lady Gaga and her lyrics! We hope you enjoyed this journey into Gaga’s life as much as we did. And remember, knowledge is power – and it’s also a lot of fun! So why stop here? Head over to Trivia Bliss’s quiz archive for more quizzes on a variety of exciting topics. See you there!