Hey there, pop culture enthusiasts! Ever wondered how well you truly know the “Teenage Dream” singer, Katy Perry? Whether you’re a KatyCat or just casually jamming to her hits, this list of 111 fascinating questions is sure to test your knowledge and perhaps even surprise you. Get ready to traverse Katy’s candy-colored universe!
1. In what year was Katy Perry born?
2. What is Katy Perry’s birth name?
3. Which song was her first big hit?
4. Before pursuing pop, what genre of music did she initially pursue?
5. What is the name of her debut album released in 2001?
6. Katy Perry once had a cat named?
7. Which movie featured Katy Perry’s song “Firework”?
8. In 2010, Katy became the first artist since whom to have four number one singles from one album?
9. For which album did she receive this accolade?
10. Which famous comedian was she once married to?
11. Which Katy Perry song features a rap verse from Juicy J?
12. In which city did Katy Perry have a residency show?
13. Katy has a tattoo of which Chinese character that represents which fruit?
14. In which year did Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” get released?
15. Who did a duet with Katy Perry in the song “Who You Love”?
16. What part of Katy’s Super Bowl XLIX Halftime show was made into a meme?
17. What is the title of her autobiographical documentary film?
18. For her Super Bowl performance, what animal did she famously ride?
19. Katy Perry voiced which character in the Smurfs movie?
20. How many times was she nominated for a Grammy before winning?
21. Which singer is Katy’s older contemporary and sometimes collaborator?
22. Which of her songs was banned in China?
23. In 2008, what candy did she claim to have on her tour rider?
24. Which iconic pop star did she once impersonate on “Saturday Night Live”?
25. Which of her albums was released in 2017?
26. What is the name of her fan base?
27. What did she cite as her musical influences?
28. Which record label dropped her before she became famous?
29. What quirky music video of hers is set in ancient Egypt?
30. Which pop star is she famously known to have had a feud with?
31. Which of her songs talks about her religious upbringing?
32. Which award did she win at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards?
33. Which of her songs was originally written for Kelly Clarkson?
34. Which Katy Perry song includes the lyrics “Daisy dukes, bikinis on top”?
35. Who was featured in her song “Dark Horse”?
36. How many studio albums had she released as of 2021?
37. In 2020, which of her albums had songs inspired by her relationship with Orlando Bloom?
38. What children’s game was used as a motif in her “Birthday” music video?
39. Which Katy song features the lyrics “Come on, let your colors burst”?
40. Who played her love interest in the “Teenage Dream” music video?
41. Which Katy song starts with the lyrics “I’m losing my self control”?
42. Which song of hers was inspired by her brief separation from Orlando Bloom?
43. In 2019, which electronic producer did she collaborate with on the song “365”?
44. What’s the title of her song that celebrates individuality and self-expression?
45. Who was featured in her 2019 single “Con Calma (Remix)”?
46. Which candy-themed board game inspired the visuals of her “California Gurls” music video?
47. Which 2016 Olympic event used her song “Rise” as its anthem?
48. What was the name of the record label she launched in 2014?
49. Katy Perry made a cameo in which popular sitcom’s music video?
50. Which of her tours was named after one of her albums and took place between 2011 and 2012?
51. Who inspired her look in the music video for “The One That Got Away”?
52. Which pop artist painted a portrait of her for the cover of the “Prism” album?
53. What does she consider her alter ego’s name?
54. What award did she win for the music video of “Wide Awake”?
55. What year did she serve as a judge on American Idol?
56. Which song’s video features her and a group of soldiers?
57. Which iconic pop singer’s biography did she buy the rights to adapt into a movie?
58. In which song does she refer to herself as a “double rainbow”?
59. Which of her songs was a tribute to Freddie Mercury?
60. Which is the first track on her album “Witness”?
61. For which 2016 presidential candidate did she publicly show her support?
62. Which song did she release as a standalone single in 2019, not associated with any album?
63. Which Katy song features the lyric “I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it”?
64. Which popular TV show did she guest star in, where she played a woman named Honey?
65. In her “Never Worn White” video, what significant personal announcement did she make?
66. What is the name of her child with Orlando Bloom?
67. Which instrument did she learn to play during her childhood?
68. Which music award show did she host in 2017?
69. Which singer-songwriter wrote the track “Thinking of You”?
70. Which song of hers speaks about the ups and downs of celebrity life?
71. Who was her main co-writer for many of her hit songs?
72. What was her first tour called?
73. Which of her music videos was set in a mental hospital?
74. What is the name of her third studio album?
75. Who directed her “Firework” music video?
76. How many siblings does Katy Perry have?
77. In which video game did Katy Perry make an appearance as a character?
78. Which of her major singles is about her being a champion?
79. Which Katy Perry song features the lyrics “You change your mind like a girl changes clothes”?
80. What fruit is famously associated with her song “California Gurls”?
81. In which year did she release the song “Harleys in Hawaii”?
82. Which iconic magazine featured Katy Perry as its cover artist in July 2013?
83. Which philanthropic award did she win at the 2016 UNICEF Snowflake Ball?
84. Who directed her music video for “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)”?
85. Which of her songs contains the lyrics “After a hurricane comes a rainbow”?
86. What is the name of Katy Perry’s fragrance released in 2011?
87. What was the main theme of her Super Bowl halftime performance in 2015?
88. Who directed the documentary “Katy Perry: Part of Me”?
89. In which Katy Perry song do you hear the lyrics “You think I’m pretty without any makeup on”?
90. Which pop singer is a close friend of Katy Perry and also appeared in her “T.G.I.F.” music video?
91. Which song marked her return in 2020?
92. What song did she release in collaboration with Skip Marley?
93. In which city was Katy Perry born?
94. Which Katy Perry song features a rap verse by Kanye West?
95. What’s the name of her pet dog?
96. Which single from “Prism” speaks about rising above negative situations?
97. Which album features the track “Tsunami”?
98. Who featured with Katy Perry in the song “Feels”?
99. Which TV series’ soundtrack included Katy’s “Simple”?
100. What’s the name of her 2010 live album?
101. Which artist has she NOT collaborated with?
102. Who directed the music video for “Dark Horse”?
103. What is the lead single from her album “Smile”?
104. Which film did she contribute the song “Immortal Flame” to?
105. Which of her music videos has a 1920s setting?
106. Who was the main producer of her “Teenage Dream” album?
107. What inspired the title of her album “Prism”?
108. Which of her albums has a title track that speaks about her self-awareness and growth?
109. Who was featured in her song “365”?
110. What is the name of her shoe collection brand?
111. What major event did she and Taylor Swift use to officially end their feud?
Bravo! You’ve just surfed through a tidal wave of Katy Perry trivia. How many did you know without peeking at the answers? Regardless of your score, we’re sure Katy herself would give you a roaring applause for your effort! And remember, when you’re craving more fun facts and tantalizing trivia, Trivia Bliss is your go-to destination. Dive into our other quizzes and challenge your knowledge on a myriad of topics!