Welcome, agents! You’ve embarked on a mission as thrilling as a high-speed chase on the streets of Monaco and as sophisticated as Bond’s shaken, not stirred, Martini. This mission will take you to the high-stakes world of James Bond trivia, where every right answer gets you closer to gaining 007 status.
Get ready to dive into the world of intrigue, espionage, and exotic locations. Will you prove to be a regular Bond, or will you be caught in the laser beam? From “Dr. No” to “Spectre”, this quiz has it all!
Remember, like our man Bond, knowledge is your greatest weapon. Good luck, agents!
1. Who was the first actor to portray James Bond on screen?
2. What is the title of the first James Bond film?
3. What car make is most associated with James Bond?
4. Who is the primary villain in “Goldfinger”?
5. Who played the first Bond Girl, Honey Ryder?
6. What is the name of James Bond’s favorite gadget supplier in the film series?
7. In which city is “Casino Royale” primarily set?
8. What is Bond’s most famous catchphrase?
9. What is agent 007’s favorite cocktail?
10. Bond’s loyalty to M is tested when her past comes back to haunt her in which 007 movie?
11. Who sang the theme song for “Skyfall”?
12. Who starred in “Die Another Day”?
13. What does Bond typically wear to a black-tie event?
14. What is the name of Bond’s secretary?
15. Who wrote the original James Bond novels?
16. What was the highest-grossing Bond film?
17. True or false? In one “Bond” film, Roger Moore ran across a swamp using the backs of crocodiles as stepping stones.
18. Who began playing James Bond in 2006?
19. Who played the role of “May Day” in “A View to a Kill”?
20. Why is James Bond called ‘007’?
21. What famous spy tactic is used in “From Russia with Love”?
22. Bond married Teresa di Vicenzo in which Bond film?
23. What is the name of Bond’s ally in “GoldenEye”?
24. What is the name of Ian Fleming’s house where he wrote the Bond novels?
25. Who was the producer of the first James Bond movie?
26. What type of gun is James Bond’s weapon of choice?
27. What Bond film takes place primarily in Japan?
28. What Bond film has a theme song performed by Paul McCartney and Wings?
29. Who played the role of Bond in “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”?
30. What is the name of James Bond’s favorite shoe brand?
31. Who played Felix Leiter in “Casino Royale”?
32. Who is the archenemy of James Bond in the novels?
33. How many Academy Awards has the Bond franchise won?
34. Who took over as M in “GoldenEye”?
35. Who is the most recurring actor to play James Bond?
36. What year was “Goldfinger” released?
37. Name the actor who played “Jaws” in the Bond films?
38. What is the significance of the number ‘007’?
39. Name the villain in “Quantum of Solace”.
40. Who did Bond fall in love with in “Casino Royale”?
41. Who is Bond’s ally in “Thunderball”?
42. In which film does Bond drive an invisible car?
43. Who produced “Skyfall”?
44. What model of Aston Martin does Bond drive most?
45. Which Bond film was primarily set in India?
46. What Bond film has a theme song performed by Sam Smith?
47. Who directed the Bond film “You Only Live Twice”?
48. What is the name of James Bond’s favorite brand of champagne?
49. Who played the character Jack Wade in “GoldenEye”?
50. Who is the villain in the film “Casino Royale”?
51. Which actor played James Bond only once in the official series?
52. Which Bond film features the villain Max Zorin?
53. What is the name of the henchwoman in “Goldfinger” who is covered in gold paint?
54. What is the title of the James Bond theme composed by Monty Norman?
55. Which director has directed the most James Bond films?
56. What is the codename for the head of the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), also known as MI6?
57. True or false? “Never Say Never Again” is considered an official James Bond film in the series.
58. Who played the villain Francisco Scaramanga in “The Man with the Golden Gun”?
59. Who composed the score for “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”?
60. What is the distinctive feature of the villain Jaws in “The Spy Who Loved Me” and “Moonraker”?
61. What type of vehicle does Bond famously drive in “The Spy Who Loved Me”?
62. Who composed the score for the Bond film “Skyfall”?
63. Who played the Bond Girl Honey Ryder in Casino Royale?
64. Who was the first actor to play Felix Leiter?
65. Who does Bond marry in “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”?
66. Which James Bond film was Desmond Llewelyn’s last performance as Q?
67. What year was “Live and Let Die” released?
68. In which movie does Roger Moore make his first appearance as James Bond?
69. In which Bond film does Denise Richards play a character named Christmas Jones?
70. What actor played Q in the 2015 film “Spectre”?
71. Which actor played James Bond in the 1983 film “Never Say Never Again”?
72. What is the codename of the secret service operative who replaces M in “Skyfall”?
73. What is the name of the theme song for “The Spy Who Loved Me”?
74. Who wrote the screenplays for “Dr. No”, “From Russia with Love”, and “Thunderball”?
75. What does Bond primarily wear when he is off-duty in the movies?
76. Who played the character Elektra King in “The World Is Not Enough”?
77. Who is the primary villain in “The Living Daylights”?
78. What is the fake identity Bond uses in “Diamonds Are Forever”?
79. Which Bond movie was the first one not based on an Ian Fleming story?
80. What is the villain’s plan in “Moonraker”?
81. For which Bond film did Bill Conti compose the score?
82. The character “Oddjob” appears in which 007 film?
83. In which “Bond” movie does the villain’s plan to detonate a nuclear bomb at a US Air Force base in Germany to provoke a war between NATO and the Warsaw Pact?
84. What is the name of the theme song for “GoldenEye”?
85. Who wrote the screenplay for “GoldenEye”?
86. What is the name of the character played by Halle Berry in “Die Another Day”?
87. What type of reptile does Bond encounter in “Live and Let Die”?
88. In which movie does the villain plan to monopolize oil reserves by triggering a nuclear meltdown in Istanbul?
89. For which Bond film did Chris Cornell compose the title song?
90. Who wrote the screenplay for “Skyfall”?
91. What’s the name of Bond’s American CIA ally?
92. What’s does SPECTRE stand for?
93. Which James Bond film features the character Xenia Onatopp?
94. What’s the title of the Bond film released in 2008?
95. Which actor played the first M in the James Bond film series?
96. Which James Bond theme song was performed by Duran Duran?
97. What’s the name of Bond’s home estate in Scotland?
98. Which Bond film was Timothy Dalton’s debut?
99. What type of aircraft does Bond pilot in “You Only Live Twice”?
100. Which Bond film’s plot involves outer space, with a space station?
101. Who is the villain in “Live and Let Die”?
102. What unconventional weapon does Rosa Klebb use in “From Russia with Love”?
103. Who performs the theme song for “License to Kill”?
104. In “Live and Let Die”, what is the name of the voodoo witch doctor?
105. Who played the Bond girl Domino Derval in “Thunderball”?
106. What year was “From Russia with Love” released?
107. In “Live and Let Die”, which resource is the villain, Dominic Greene, attempting to control?
108. Who wrote the theme song for “Die Another Day”?
109. What’s the real name of the character Moneypenny in “Skyfall”?
110. What’s the name of Bond’s main contact in the Japanese secret service in “You Only Live Twice”?
111. Who played Bond girl Camille Montes in “Quantum of Solace”?
112. Which actor portrayed the villain Blofeld in “You Only Live Twice”?
113. What is the setting of the opening scene in “GoldenEye”?
114. Who was the director of “Quantum of Solace”?
115. How does Vesper Lynd die in “Casino Royale”?
116. Who played the Bond girl Solitaire in “Live and Let Die”?
117. In “Skyfall”, where is Raoul Silva’s island hideout located?
118. What’s the title of the 24th James Bond film?
119. Who is the main Bond girl in “Die Another Day”?
120. Who was the director of “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”?
121. In “The Spy Who Loved Me”, what type of vehicle does Bond use to escape his enemies in the opening sequence?
Well done, agents! You’ve navigated through the gauntlet of our James Bond trivia. We hope you had as much fun tackling it as Q does cooking up a new gadget. Maybe you’re not ready to jump off a dam just yet, but we’re sure you’d make MI6 proud!
Don’t forget, every day is an opportunity to learn something new. So, make like Bond and keep exploring. Check out the other quizzes on Trivia Bliss, including one all about Hollywood directors – you never know what mission awaits you next! Stay curious, and as always, happy quizzing!