Howdy quizling, are you ready to “quote” on an adventure? Whether you’re a “pun”dertaker or a “quote”a holic, we have “line”d up some “quip”er snappers that will make you giggle, ponder, and perhaps feel a bit “verse”d! Get ready to be a “proverb”ial master of famous quotes! Before we “start on a quote” journey, remember, no “pun”ishment for wrong answers!
1. Who is the author of the quote “All the world’s a stage”?
2. Which movie is this quote from: “I’m king of the world!”?
3. “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times” is a quote from which novel?
4. Which U.S. President said “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”?
5. Who said “I have a dream” in a famous speech on civil rights?
6. Which famous musician said “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.”?
7. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” is a quote from which religious figure?
8. Who said “Science never solves a problem without creating ten more.”?
9. Who said “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”?
10. “The truth is out there” is a catchphrase from which TV series?
11. Who said “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”?
12. Which philosopher said “I think, therefore I am.”?
13. “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” is a quote from which classic novel?
14. Which stand-up comedian said “I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”?
15. “May the Force be with you” is a quote from which Oscar-winning film?
16. Which famous artist is known for the quote “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”?
17. “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country” were the last words of which famous personality?
18. “Let them eat cake” is a notorious quote often attributed to which historical figure?
19. “Four score and seven years ago” is a quote from which famous speech?
20. “I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-Am” is a quote from which children’s author?
21. “I see dead people” is a famous quote from which movie?
22. Which politician is known for the quote “Read my lips: no new taxes.”?
23. Which celebrity quipped “I’ve been on a calendar, but I’ve never been on time.”?
24. “Winter is coming” is a quote from which award-winning TV show?
25. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world” is a quote often attributed to which humanitarian figure?
26. “Live long and prosper” is an iconic quote from which sci-fi franchise?
27. “I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat” is a quote from which famous politician?
28. “I have not yet begun to fight” is a quote from which military figure?
29. “There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about” is a quote from which famous novel?
30. “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself” was said by which U.S. President?
31. “I am woman, hear me roar” is a quote from a song by which musician?
32. “Here’s looking at you, kid” is a famous quote from which classic Hollywood star?
33. “Know thyself” is a famous quote from which ancient Greek philosopher?
34. “To infinity and beyond!” is a famous quote from which animated film?
35. “It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.” is a dialogue from which video game?
36. “Stay hungry, stay foolish” is a quote from which famous entrepreneur?
37. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started” is a motivational quote widely attributed to which author?
38. “So it goes” is a quote from which 20th-century author?
39. “The tribe has spoken” is a famous catchphrase from which reality TV show?
40. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” is a quote from which tech innovator?
41. “The Earth does not belong to us: we belong to the Earth” is a quote from which environmental activist?
42. “The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel” is a famed line from which science fiction book?
43. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” is a quote from which Nobel laureate?
44. “That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” is an iconic quote from the history of space exploration. Who said it?
45. “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse” is a quote from which crime movie?
46. “Believe in the heart of the cards” is a prominent quote from which manga/anime?
47. “‘Tis now the very witching time of night” is a quote from Shakespearean play?
48. “I’m not a psychopath, I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.” is a memorable quote from which TV series?
49. “You had me at hello” is a famous quote from which romantic comedy?
50. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself” is an influential quote from which poet?
51. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” This quote is attributed to which notable figure?
52. The quote “Do or do not, there is no try” is from which sci-fi film series?
53. “When I’m good I’m very good, but when I’m bad, I’m better” is a quote from which Hollywood legend?
54. Who said “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans”?
55. “I’ll be back” is a famous line from which action movie?
56. “Not all those who wander are lost” is a line from which fantasy novel?
57. Who said “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”?
58. Who said “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing”?
59. Who is the author of the quote “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious”?
60. “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her” is a quote from which romantic movie?
61. Who is the author of the quote “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain”?
62. “Expecto Patronum!” is a famous quote from which fantasy novel series?
63. “You talking to me?” is a famous quote from which classic film?
64. Who is the author of the quote “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”?
65. “Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer” is a quote from which classic film?
66. Who is the author of the quote “The purpose of our lives is to be happy”?
67. “Inconceivable!” is a famous quote from which cult classic film?
68. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else” are the words of which famous author?
69. “Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine” is a famous quote from which classic movie?
70. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be” is a quote by which ancient philosopher?
71. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live” is a quote from which famous wizard?
72. “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing” is a quote attributed to which ancient Greek philosopher?
73. Which American Founding Father said “Well done is better than well said”?
74. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart” is a quote by which ancient philosopher?
75. “I’m the Dude. So that’s what you call me” is a quote from which movie?
76. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted” is a quote by which famous Greek storyteller?
77. “All you need is love” is a quote from which iconic music band?
78. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light” is a quote from which philosopher?
79. “With great power, comes great responsibility” is a quote from which comic book series?
80. “A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes” is a quote from which influential leader?
81. “I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you’re not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not.” This quote is from which sci-fi film?
Whew! You’ve made it to the end, you quote-acious trivia titan! Wasn’t that a pun-derful ride? We hope you’ve had a blast and learned a thing or two about some of the most famous quotes from around the world, through the ages. For more mind-boggling quizzes and trivia tidbits to tickle your brain, be sure to check out the rest of our quizzes on Trivia Bliss. Always remember, as far as trivia goes, the “pun” is mightier than the sword!