Welcome to the fun-tastic trivia quiz! We’re about to embark on a wild ride filled with questions that will tickle your brain cells. Get ready to pun-leash your knowledge and prove that you’re not just amiddle school kid, but a true quiz-ard! So, whether you’re playing solo or with a team, remember, it’s all in good pun!
1. What is the heaviest animal on Earth?
2. What is the square root of 9?
3. Which European explorer claimed that he discovered America?
4. What is the capital of Italy?
5. What is the opposite of “ancient”?
6. Who painted the “Starry Night”?
7. Who is the inventor of the telephone?
8. Which country won the FIFA World Cup in 2010?
9. Who is the current President of the United States?
10. Who played the character of Harry Potter in the movie series?
11. What is the tallest mountain in the world?
12. How long is one regular term for a U.S. Representative?
13. What star is at the center of our Solar System?
14. How many continents are there on Earth?
15. What is the main character in “The Catcher in the Rye”?
16. Who composed “The Magic Flute”?
17. What is the most populated country in the world?
18. What gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere to make their own food?
19. In what year did World War II end?
20. Which famous scientist developed the theory of general relativity?
21. What is the name of the fairy in ‘Peter Pan’?
22. How many legs does a spider typically have?
23. Who is the main character in ‘Alice in Wonderland’?
24. In what country is the Eiffel Tower located?
25. What is the symbol for gold in the periodic table?
26. In what sport can you hit a home run?
27. Who is the author of ‘The Cat in the Hat’?
28. What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s dog?
29. Who created the ‘Star Wars’ films?
30. Who was the 16th president of the United States?
31. What is the largest ocean on Earth?
32. In what year did man first walk on the moon?
33. What do you call a group of fish?
34. What is the capital of Canada?
35. What are the three primary colors?
36. Which superhero can climb walls and buildings?
37. What is the world’s fastest land animal?
38. In what city is the statue ‘The Little Mermaid’ located?
39. What is the chemical formula for water?
40. Who wrote ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’?
41. Which animal is known as the king of the jungle?
42. What are the four main directions on a compass?
43. What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
44. How many states are there in the United States?
45. Who is the main character in ‘The Jungle Book’?
46. Who is the creator of the “Tom and Jerry” cartoon?
47. What is the freezing point of water in degrees Celsius?
48. What is the name of the princess in “The Princess and the Frog”?
49. Who gave the “I Have a Dream” speech?
50. Which popular musical instrument has black and white keys, pedals, and strings?
51. Which reptile is known for changing its color?
52. What is the capital of Spain?
53. Who wrote “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer”?
54. What type of bird is associated with delivering babies to parents?
55. Which planet is famous for its rings?
56. In the game of chess, which piece can only move diagonally?
57. What is the largest country in the world, in terms of area?
58. What is the name of the snowman in ‘Frozen’?
59. What is the main gas we breathe out?
60. Who is the superhero with a shield with a star?
61. How many players are there in a baseball team?
62. Who was the famous nurse who served during the Crimean War?
63. Which Disney princess sings “A Whole New World”?
64. In what country are the pyramids of Giza located?
65. What type of fruit is a Granny Smith?
66. What are baby goats called?
67. What are the primary colors of a rainbow?
68. What is the name of the boy who never grew up in J.M. Barrie’s famous novel?
69. What state is the Grand Canyon located in?
70. What is the largest type of big cat in the world?
71. What is the currency used in The UK?
72. What does a caterpillar turn into?
73. Who is Batman’s sidekick?
74. What is the name of the bear in “The Jungle Book”?
75. What is the capital of Germany?
76. What color do you get when you mix yellow and blue?
77. Who is the Greek god of thunder?
78. How many zeros does a million have?
79. What country is famous for its sushi?
80. What is the most widely spoken language in Brazil?
81. Who is the author of “Green Eggs and Ham”?
82. What is the largest mammal in the world?
83. Who was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic?
84. What is the capital of Australia?
85. What is the largest desert in the world?
86. Who is the superhero who hails from Krypton?
87. In which city can you visit the Colosseum?
88. What is the common name for dried grapes?
89. What is the name of the pirate in “Peter Pan”?
90. What is the most abundant gas in the Earth’s atmosphere?
91. Who wrote “Moby Dick”?
92. In what country is the Taj Mahal?
93. What is the name of the long “nose” of an elephant?
94. What is the capital of Canada?
95. Who was the legendary king who pulled the sword from the stone?
96. Who is the main character in “The Little Mermaid”?
97. What is the biggest active volcano in the United States?
98. What type of fruit is usually dried to make wine?
99. Who was the Greek god of war?
100. What is the name of the cowboy in “Toy Story”?
101. Who discovered gravity?
102. Which planet is the only one that supports human life?
103. Who painted “The Scream”?
104. What is the capital of India?
105. What is the main ingredient in guacamole?
106. Who invented the light bulb?
107. How many bones does an adult human body have?
108. What is the hardest natural substance on Earth?
109. Who wrote “The Odyssey”?
110. Which chess piece can only move in an L-shape?
111. What does a panda primarily eat?
112. What is the capital of California?
113. Who wrote the book, “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”?
114. What is the highest mountain in Africa?
115. What does “www” stand for in a web address?
116. What is the tallest waterfall in the world?
117. Who is the famous wizard in the legend of King Arthur?
118. What is the longest river in the world?
119. Which nurse was known as the “Lady with the Lamp”?
120. How many signs are there in the Zodiac?
121. In what sport would you use a shuttlecock?
122. Who is Winnie the Pooh’s gloomy donkey friend?
123. What planet is known as the “Evening Star”?
124. What is the capital of Texas?
125. What is the main ingredient in hummus?
126. Who was the first woman in space?
127. How many chambers does a human heart have?
128. What did the “Little Boy” and “Fat Man” refer to in the context of World War II?
129. What is the capital of Mexico?
130. Who is the author of “To Kill a Mockingbird”?
131. Which bird is often associated with peace?
132. Which country is famous for its windmills and tulips?
133. Which element is represented by the symbol ‘O’?
134. Who composed the “Four Seasons”?
135. What is the highest rank in chess?
136. Which planet is known for its Great Red Spot?
137. In what country is the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
138. Who wrote “Anne of Green Gables”?
139. What is the largest bird in the world?
140. What do you call a word that is spelled the same backward and forward?
141. What is the capital of Ireland?
142. Who is the character who loses a glass slipper at a royal ball?
143. Which planet is closest to the sun?
144. How many sides does a hexagon have?
145. What is the largest rainforest in the world?
146. Which superhero is known as the caped crusader?
147. Who was the famous dancer who sailed on the Titanic?
148. Which French heroine was known as the Maid of Orleans?
149. Who is the author of “A Tale of Two Cities”?
150. What is the currency of Japan?
151. Which Queen of Egypt was married to Pharaoh Akhenaten and was famous for her beauty?
152. What is the name of the galaxy our solar system is in?
153. Which animal with black fur symbolizes bad luck in the US?
154. What is the capital of Japan?
155. Who composed the “Moonlight Sonata”?
156. In the movie “Toy Story”, what is the name of the spaceman action figure?
157. What is the biggest planet in our solar system?
158. What type of poem is “Humpty Dumpty”?
159. What is the name of the tallest building in the world?
160. Which is the only mammal that can fly for long periods of time?
161. What is the national animal of the United States?
162. Who is the boy who never grows old in Neverland?
163. What is the capital of Jamaica?
164. What does a botanist study?
165. Who wrote “The Chronicles of Narnia”?
166. What does a barometer measure?
167. Where would you find the River Thames?
168. How many notes are there in a musical scale?
169. What is the capital of Hawaii?
170. What is the name of the last book in the Harry Potter series?
171. Who was the president of the United States during the American Civil War?
172. What is the smallest ocean in the world?
173. Who invented the iPhone?
174. What is the name of the princess in “Sleeping Beauty”?
175. Who composed the music for “Swan Lake”?
176. What is a baby kangaroo called?
177. Which country is also a continent?
178. Who wrote “Around the World in Eighty Days”?
179. Which superhero uses a lasso of truth?
180. What is the science of studying stars and the universe called?
181. Which bird is famous for its beautiful tail feathers?
182. Who is the author of “The Giving Tree”?
183. Who discovered penicillin?
184. Which country is the city of Rio de Janeiro in?
185. Who was the main character in “The Wizard of Oz”?
186. Who invented the telephone?
187. Which language is spoken in Norway?
188. Who was the first astronaut to orbit the Earth?
189. What is the national flower of Japan?
190. Who is the author of “Treasure Island”?
191. What is the largest country in South America?
192. Which two continents did the Mayans and Incas live on?
193. What is the capital of Florida?
194. What is the smallest state in the USA?
195. What color is an emerald?
196. Who was the first person to step on the moon?
197. Which planet is known as the red planet?
198. Where is the Sistine Chapel?
199. Where did the Olympics originate?
200. What is J.K Rowling’s most famous book series?
201. Who is the author of the world-famous “Sherlock Holmes” detective series?
202. Which country is the origin of the dish “pasta”?
203. What is the name of the superhero with a hammer named Mjolnir?
204. What is the largest reptile in the world?
205. Who was the voice of “Donkey” in Shrek?
206. What is the capital of France?
207. In “Alice in Wonderland,” who said, “We’re all mad here”?
208. What is the currency of Germany and France?
209. Which sea creature has three hearts?
210. What is the capital of Greece?
211. In what year did World War I begin?
212. In which book by Dr. Suess will you read about a creature who hates Christmas?
213. What color is a sapphire?
214. What is the most popular musical instrument that has strings?
215. Who is the main actress in the “Hunger Games” series?
216. What is the capital of China?
217. Where does maple syrup come from?
218. What is the national animal of Canada?
219. What element does ‘Na’ represent on the periodic table?
220. Which video game character has a brother named Luigi?
221. What is the national flower of India?
With that, we’ve quiz-crossed to the end of this trivia adventure. We hope it was a pun-derful experience that left you all quiz-zy with excitement! Don’t forget to check out other mind-quiz-zling quizzes on Trivia Bliss, because there’s no such thing as too much trivia.
Until next time – keep the quiz-dom coming, trivia champs!