It’s Springtime and in this quiz, where the questions are in full bloom! We’re not pollen your leg, are you ready for this bouquet of spring-themed trivia questions? You’ll find this quiz a breath of fresh air if you’ve been waiting to spring into some trivia action. Sit back, think green, and let’s have some fun! It’s time to put the “petal” to the metal and see where your knowledge buds.
Let’s get started!
1. Which flower is typically associated with spring and rebirth?
2. What colorful spring festival is celebrated in India?
3. What animal’s hatchlings are popular around the spring and Easter time?
4. What season comes after spring?
5. Finish the saying: “April showers bring…”?
6. In Japan, what is the traditional custom of enjoying the transient beauty of flowers in spring called?
7. True or false: Chlorophyll is a green pigment that gives leaves its green color.
8. True or false: Layered clothing is typically worn to accommodate the warmer but variable spring temperatures?
9. Which bright colored flower is typically planted in spring to bloom in the summer?
10. South Beach is a popular spring break destination in which U.S state?
11. In Shakespeare’s play “As You Like It”, which character is referred to as “Sweet Spring”?
12. Which day in spring has equal hours of day and night due to the tilt of the earth’s axis?
13. Which famous inventor was born on April 15th, spring month?
14. From which country did the tradition of spring cleaning originate?
15. The process by which plants produce food to grow and produce flowers is called respiration.
16. Which constellation is most visible in the spring sky in the Northern Hemisphere?
17. Which holiday commemorates the resurrection of Jesus Christ and is celebrated in spring?
18. True or false: In the movie “Bambi”, the film starts in spring.
19. In what month is spring set to start in 2024?
20. Treu or false? Yoshino Cherry trees bloom in spring in Washington D.C.
21. In which spring month did the Titanic sink?
22. In Greek mythology, which goddess is the embodiment of spring?
23. How tall and heavy was the largest Easter egg ever made?
24. What is a common allergy people suffer from in the spring?
25. Which day is celebrated on April 22 to promote clean living and a healthy, sustainable habitat for people and wildlife alike?
26. What is the term for baby animals born in spring?
27. What spring festival is celebrated in Spain with massive sculptures made of wood and plaster?
28. What is the traditional flower given on Mother’s Day in the UK, also known as Mothering Sunday?
29. What is the name of the phenomenon where the full Moon appears larger than usual, happens during the spring season?
30. From which country did the tradition of the Easter Bunny originate?
31. What is the name of the Disney Spring festival in EPCOT where various flowers bloom?
32. True or false? The term ‘vernal’ is associated with spring?
33. What is Arbor Day, which is celebrated in the spring?
34. What is the name for the first day of spring in the Chinese lunisolar calendar?
35. What is the term for the Japanese tradition of having a picnic party under the blooming cherry or plum trees?
Whether you blossomed into a trivia wiz or are still planting the seeds of knowledge, we hope you had a blooming good time.
For more trivia fun across a variety of subjects and seasons, be sure to check out our other quizzes on Trivia Bliss. We’ve got a whole garden of trivia waiting for you. Remember, knowledge is like a tree, it never stops growing! Happy quizzing!