Are you ready to go on an interstellar journey of knowledge where puns comet you at the speed of light! This is not just any quiz, it’s a space trivia quiz that’s guaranteed to take you to the moon and back! Are you ready to have a blast?
Are you prepared to rocket through these questions? Remember, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to join in. Just shoot for the stars and meteor expectations! A whole universe of fun awaits!
1. How many planets are there in our solar system?
2. What is the name of the first human to walk on the moon?
3. What object is known as the Earth’s natural satellite?
4. How long does it take for the light of the sun to reach the Earth?
5. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
6. Which planet is known as the ‘Red Planet’?
7. What is the main difference between an asteroid and a meteorite?
8. What is the name of our galaxy?
9. What theory explains the origin of the universe?
10. What is a black hole?
11. What is the name of the star that is closest to the Earth?
12. Who was the first woman to go into space?
13. Is there water in any form on Mars?
14. How many people can the International Space Station (ISS) accommodate?
15. What is the name of the constellation that contains the Big Dipper?
16. Who was the astronomer who proposed the heliocentric model of the universe?
17. What is the name of the most powerful space telescope to date?
18. On which planet is the “Great Red Spot” present?
19. What is the name of the first artificial satellite sent to space?
20. Which space agency sent humans to the moon?
21. What’s the name of the galaxy that is nearest to the Milky Way?
22. What are planets outside our solar system called?
23. What does a light-year measure?
24. What celestial event occurs when the moon passes directly between Earth and the sun?
25. What causes the Northern and Southern Lights (Auroras)?
26. What is the constellation of the zodiac that is represented by a crab?
27. Why is Dark Matter called ‘dark’?
28. What is the name of the spacecraft that has traveled farthest from Earth?
29. Who was the first American astronaut to orbit the Earth?
30. What is the name of the largest volcano in our solar system and where is it located?
31. What is the hottest planet in our solar system?
32. Which planet has the most moons?
33. What is the name of the dwarf planet located in the asteroid belt?
34. What is the commonly accepted age of the universe?
35. What are the ice caps on Mars primarily made of?
Congratulations on making it back to Earth! We hope you had a stellar time and expanded your galaxy of knowledge. For more fun and exciting trivia, be sure to check out the other quizzes at Trivia Bliss. Trust us, they’re out of this world!