Welcome, PokePals, to the ultimate quiz that’s sure to be a real ‘blast’-oise! We hope you’re ready to ‘catch ’em all’ – all the answers, that is. We ‘pika-choose’ you to test your knowledge against this Pokemon-themed quiz. Don’t worry if some questions leave you feeling a bit ‘mystic’-al, just remember, through every tough question, there’s a ‘Chansey’ for learning. So ‘unown’ your knowledge, and ‘gotta guess ’em all’!
1. Which region is the player from in the first-generation Pokemon games?
2. What Pokemon is known as the Seed Pokemon and is a starter in the Sinnoh region?
3. What evolution does Charmander undergo at level 16?
4. In the main series games, what type of Pokeball can catch any Pokemon without fail?
5. Who is the leader of the notorious villain team, Team Rocket?
7. Which gym badge is awarded by Misty in the Kanto region?
8. What ability does Snorlax commonly have that allows it to restore HP while sleeping?
9. Who is Ash’s first Pokemon?
10. What is the name of the trading card game where players use decks of cards featuring Pokemon?
11. In the Pokemon games, which Pokemon is #25 in the National Pokedex?
12. What Pokemon does Eevee evolve into with a Water Stone?
13. What is the name of the region introduced in Pokemon Gold and Silver?
14. What item allows you to store and review the data of Pokemon you’ve captured or encountered?
15. What is the name of the Normal/Flying type Pokemon that is often the first wild Pokemon players encounter?
16. What is the name of the bird Pokemon that carries children away according to the Pokedex?
17. In the Pokemon anime, who are the two main members of Team Rocket that always follow Ash?
18. What special form of evolution was introduced in Pokemon X and Y?
19. Name one Pokemon type in which Dragon-type moves are not very effective?
20. What is the name of the Pokemon professor in the Hoenn region?
21. In Pokemon games, which Pokemon is known as the mascot of Pokemon and is used in almost all promotional material?
22. What is the evolved form of Wurmple that is covered in a hard shell for protection?
23. What is the baby form of Pikachu?
24. What is the type combination of the Pokemon, Gyarados?
25. What is the term used for a Pokemon that appears in a different color than usual?
26. What is the name of the device that trainers use to keep their Pokemon in?
27. What item in the Pokemon games can restore a Pokemon’s HP by 200 points?
28. What flying type move is effective against Grass, Fighting and Bug type Pokemon?
29. What was the first Pokemon ever designed?
30. In the game Pokemon Go, who is the leader of Team Instinct?
31. What is the name of the artificial Pokemon created by scientists in the Pokemon games?
32. What is Lucario’s signature move?
33. What is a Pokemon that can evolve from an existing one called?
34. What type of Pokemon is Gym Leader Sabrina known for?
35. What Pokemon has the highest base Attack stat?
36. What Normal type attack has a 30% chance to make the opponent flinch if the user attacks before the foe?
37. What is the name of Brock’s famous rock-type Pokemon?
38. What is the name of the prestigious competition in the games that trainers compete in after collecting 8 badges?
39. What type of energy does Pikachu store in its cheeks?
40. In the Pokemon games, which legendary Pokemon is known as the ‘Guardian of the Sea’?
41. Who is the Nurse that heals your Pokemon in the Pokemon Center?
42. What is the name of the Psychic-type Legendary Pokemon known for its ability to create dreams?
43. What is the name of the Pokemon who often appears as a balloon and evolves into Drifblim?
44. Which Pokemon professor specializes in Pokemon evolution?
45. Which Pokemon is known for carrying a leak or a green onion stalk?
46. Which Pokemon is known as the Mud Fish Pokemon?
47. What is the name of Ash’s companion in the Orange Islands series who is also a Gym Leader?
48. What is the name of the villainous team in the Unova region?
49. In the Pokemon games, which status condition can be healed using a Full Heal?
50. What is the pre-evolved form of Jynx?
51. Which Pokemon type is super effective against Ghost-type Pokemon?
52. What is the name of the Gym Leader who specializes in electric-type Pokemon in the Kanto region?
53. In the Pokemon series, what type of Pokemon is Sudowoodo?
54. Who is the main antagonist of the first Pokemon movie?
55. What Pokemon has the highest base Speed stat?
56. In Pokemon Go, what item is used to evolve Onix into Steelix?
57. What unique type combination does the Pokemon Dhelmise have?
58. What is the name of the special training system introduced in Pokemon X and Y that allows you to train your Pokemon’s base stats?
59. Who is the Champion of the Elite Four in the Hoenn region?
60. What berry can be given to a Pokemon to heal its burn status in battle?
61. What is the name of the Normal/Fairy type Pokemon that evolves into Wigglytuff when exposed to a Moon Stone?
62. Who is the head of the Elite Four in the Kanto region?
63. What Ice type move can freeze the opponent’s Pokemon?
64. What type of Pokemon is Kabutops?
65. In which region is the Pokemon contest Spectacular held?
66. What is the name of the item that evolves Poliwhirl into Politoed?
67. Who is the professor in the Alola region?
68. Which item reduces the weight of a Pokemon in battles?
69. Who is the rival of the player in Pokemon Red and Blue?
71. What type is the move Psychic?
72. What Berry can be used to increase the power of a single Grass-type move by 50%?
73. Who is the original leader of the Elite Four in the Sinnoh region?
74. Which held item increases the power of a Pokemon’s Normal-type moves?
75. Who is Ash’s first caught Pokemon?
76. What is the name of the day-care man’s wife who assists him in nurturing your Pokemon?
77. Who is the Gym Leader who specializes in Grass type Pokemon in the Sinnoh region?
78. What is the name of the legendary Pokemon that has 18 different forms, one for each type?
79. What is Pikachu’s special move in the Super Smash Bros. series?
80. In the Pokemon series, which Pokemon is known for its transformative abilities and can turn into any Pokemon?
81. Which Pokemon is known as the mascot of Pokemon Silver?
82. In Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, what is the evil team the player battles against?
83. What is the name of Ash’s companion who is a gym leader in Pewter City?
84. What Pokemon type is immune to Ghost-type moves?
85. What is the evolved form of the Pokemon Bulbasaur?
86. What type of move is Hyper Beam?
87. Which Pokemon is known as the Aura Pokemon and can read the thoughts and movements of creatures?
88. Who is the champion of the Galar region in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
89. What is the item that you give to a Pokemon to hold to earn extra experience points in battles called?
90. What is the name of the Pokemon professor who gives the player their first Pokemon in the Alola region?
91. Which Pokemon is the final evolution of the water starter Pokemon in the first generation of Pokemon games?
92. What is the name of the Elite Four member who specializes in Dark type Pokemon in the Unova region?
93. What is the name of Ash’s female companion in the Hoenn region series, who also happens to be the daughter of the Petalburg City gym leader?
94. Which Pokemon can devolve from Slowbro if the Shellder on its tail is removed?
95. Which Ghost-type Pokemon is known for its one-hit knockout move, Destiny Bond?
96. What is the name of the forest where you first encounter Team Galactic in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?
97. What is the name of the Psychic-type move that can put its target to sleep?
98. What is the bug type move that can increase the user’s Attack and Speed stats by one stage?
99. What Pokemon is known as ‘The Original One’ in Sinnoh myths?
100. Which Pokemon does the player fight at the top of the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town in Pokemon Red and Blue?
101. What is the Steel-type Pokemon that has the body of a bell and evolves from Bronzor at level 33?
102. Who is the gym leader in Pastoria City in the Sinnoh region?
103. What is the name of the Pokemon professor in the Kalos region?
104. Which Pokemon evolves from Lombre when exposed to a Water Stone?
105. What is the name of the Pokemon that is said to live for a thousand years and is known for its control over time?
106. What is the Fighting-type move that can hit five times in a row?
107. Which Pokemon is known for its signature move, Double Hit?
108. Who is the champion of the Johto region in Pokemon Gold and Silver?
109. Which Normal type Pokemon is known for its ability to explode?
110. What is the Pokemon that has the appearance of a seahorse?
111. What type of contest did Dawn specialize in during the Diamond and Pearl series of the anime?
112. Which Pokemon is known for singing a melody that puts anyone who hears it to sleep?
113. What type of Pokemon is the gym leader Erika known for?
114. Name the Pokemon that is the final form of Piplup.
115. Which Pokemon is known as the ‘Symbol of Peace’ in Pokemon lore?
116. What type of move is Magnet Bomb?
117. Which Pokemon is known as the Bubble Jet Pokemon?
118. What is the name of the object that allows Pokemon trainers to communicate with each other and access various services?
119. Who is the Gym Leader of Cerulean City in the Kanto region?
120. Which Pokemon’s wings are said to be the most beautiful in all of the Pokemon world and is depicted on the Pokemon X box art?
121. What is the name of the Pokemon that is known to bring dreams to people and is seen on the box art of Pokemon Moon?
122. What Pokemon is #393 in the Pokedex and looks like a blue penguin?
123. Who is the fire-type Gym Leader in the Kanto region?
124. What is the name of the Pokemon that is said to be formed by the spirits of people and Pokemon, and can disappear or become transparent at will?
125. What is the first Pokemon Ash caught in the Alola region?
Did You “Guess ‘Em All” In This Pokemon Trivia Quiz
Congratulations, Trainer! You’ve battled through the arena of trivia and emerged victorious! Even if some questions made you feel like you were lost in the Dark Cave without Flash, remember, every Master starts as a Rookie. Thanks for playing, and don’t forget to check out the other wild quizzes on Trivia Bliss. Now, return to your PokeBall and rest up for the next challenge!