Hello Mathemagicians and Number Nibblers! Welcome to our Fun-tastic Math Trivia Quiz! We hope you’re ready to divide and conquer because things are about to get in-shape… geometrically speaking!
This is the perfect quiz for you if you feel you’ve got the “radius” to circle around math problems or if you’re just “prime” for some mathematical fun! But don’t worry, there won’t be any “acute” stress here, just “right” amounts of challenges to boost your “absolute value” in the math world. Remember, the “sum” of all fun is equal to this math trivia quiz! So, are you ready to “multiply” your knowledge? Let’s get cracking!
1. What is the sum of the numbers 5 and 12?
2. How many sides does a pentagon have?
3. What do we call a number that can only be divided by 1 and itself?
4. What is half of 100?
5. What is 25% of 300?
6. Can a right angle be obtuse?
7. Which number is bigger: -1 or -10?
8. If a baker bakes 5 loaves of bread each day, how many loaves does he bake in a week?
9. What do we get if we multiply all of the digits in 12345 together?
10. Who is known as the Father of Geometry?
11. What is one half plus one quarter?
12. What is the next number in the series: 2, 4, 6, 8?
13. If a rectangle’s length is 5 inches and width is 3 inches, what is its area?
14. What is the sum of the angles in a triangle?
15. What is the decimal equivalent of the fraction 3/4?
16. How many seconds are there in one minute?
17. How many faces does a cube have?
18. What is 10 squared?
19. What is the smallest two-digit prime number?
20. If there are 10 apples and you take away 3, how many do you have?
21. Who discovered the formula for the area of a circle?
22. What is the perimiter of a square whose side is 4 units long?
23. What is the sum of the first 5 natural numbers?
24. What shape has four equal sides and four right angles?
25. What do we call the bottom number in a fraction?
26. Which number comes next in the sequence: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5?
27. How many days are there in a leap year?
28. What is 7 times 8?
29. What is the number called located to the right of a decimal point?
30. How many edges does a pyramid have?
31. What is the probability of getting heads when flipping a fair coin?
32. If you divide 20 by a half, what do you get?
33. In a race, if you overtake the person in 2nd place, what position are you in?
34. How many vertices does a cube have?
35. What is the Roman numeral for 1000?
Well done, Math Marvels! You’ve added so much fun to your day and subtracted boredom away. We hope your love for numbers has multiplied after this quiz. But don’t stop here, the world of trivia doesn’t end with math!
Why not jump over to Trivia Bliss’s treasure trove of quizzes? You never know what interesting tidbits you might dig up next. From geography to history, pop culture to science, there’s a world of knowledge at the tip of your fingers. So, go on, explore and game on, trivia fans!