Welcome, true believers and newcomers alike! Are you ready to MARVEL at your comic knowledge, or will this quiz leave you in a THORny situation? Will you HULK smash this quiz or will you find your trivia skills are a bit…Loki? Don’t worry, we won’t be too STAN-gent with our questions, and we promise they won’t be from the Negative Zone either. So, without any FURY-ther ado, let’s swing into action, web-heads!
1. In which comic did Spider-Man first appear?
2. Who is Tony Stark’s superhero alter ego?
3. Which Marvel villain is also known as the Mad Titan?
4. Who is Steve Rogers’ best friend and sidekick in the Captain America comics?
5. Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy is famous for what three-word phrase?
6. What is the first film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
7. Who is the founding member of the X-Men with optic blasts?
8. What is the real name of the Hulk?
9. Who created Marvel Comics?
10. Name the Marvel superhero team that includes Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm.Fantastic Four.
11. In Avengers vs. X-Men, who won?
12. What is Thor’s hammer called?
13. Name the hidden African city where Black Panther comes from.
14. What is the alternate universe where Miles Morales is Spider-Man?
15. Which Marvel character was famously resurrected in the storyline “The Return of the Phoenix”?
16. What significant transformation does Jean Grey undergo to become a powerful entity?
17. Who is Peter Parker’s main love interest in the Spider-Man comics?
18. Which Marvel television series features the character Matt Murdock as a blind lawyer by day and vigilante by night?
19. What symbol is on the chest of Punisher’s costume?
20. In which Marvel movie does Stan Lee play a FedEx delivery man?
21. In which movie did Tony Stark die?
22. How does Marvel’s Flash Thompson differ from DC’s Flash character?
23. According to the chronological order of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, what is the second movie?
24. Who said this line in the Marvel Cinematic Universe: “I can do this all day”?
25. Which Marvel character was inspired by the real-life figure of Nikola Tesla?
26. Name the critically acclaimed graphic novel that tells the story of Wolverine’s origin.
27. Which famous Marvel video game released in 2018 features Peter Parker as the main character?
28. What was the title of the significant crossover event that featured the Avengers, the X-Men, and the Fantastic Four in 2011?
29. What is the name of the dog owned by Black Bolt and the Inhuman royal family?
30. What is the title of the song featured in the opening scene of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1”?
31. Who does the character Carol Danvers become in the Marvel universe?
32. Which Marvel character is known for his healing factor?
33. Who are the parents of Wanda and Pietro Maximoff in the comics?
34. What is the name of the group led by Nick Fury?
35. Who is Clint Barton’s superhero alter ego?
Well, that was a Thanos snap! You’ve now finished our Marvel-ous trivia quiz, which was either an Infinity Gauntlet of challenge or a walk in Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters. Either way, we hope this quiz didn’t leave you seeing RED (Skull, that is).
Don’t let the fun end here, though. There’s a whole multiverse of quizzes waiting for you at Trivia Bliss for your brain-boosting pleasure. From Star Wars to Harry Potter, sports to history, we’ve got a quiz that’s sure to tickle your trivia-loving taste buds. Until then, Excelsior!