Hey there, quiz-keteers! Are you ready to dive into a brain-tickling adventure? Don’t worry, it’s all in good pun! Whether you’re just testing the waters or you’re a quiz-zard at heart, we promise this will be pun-derful fun. So let’s not quiz-tinguish the excitement. Dive right in!
1. How many legs do spiders have?
2. What color do you get when you mix red and blue?
3. What is the opposite of up?
4. Which animal says “Moo”?
5. What shape has four equal sides?
6. Who wrote “The Cat in the Hat”?
7. How many days are there in a week?
8. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
9. What do bees make?
10. Which fruit is yellow and curved?
11. How many letters are in the English alphabet?
12. Which season comes after spring?
13. On which holiday do you carve pumpkins?
14. How many wheels does a tricycle have?
15. What do you use to write on a chalkboard?
16. What is the primary source of energy for plants?
17. Which number comes after six?
18. Where do fish live?
19. Who was the first president of the United States?
20. What body part do you hear with?
21. In which TV show does a blue puppy leave clues?
22. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
23. Who are the four main characters in the kids’ cartoon, “Paw Patrol”?
24. Which dinosaur is the leader in “Dinosaur Train”?
25. Who is the young girl explorer with a monkey named Boots?
26. In “Peppa Pig”, what is the name of Peppa’s little brother?
27. Who is the friendly neighborhood spider in “Miss Spider’s Sunny Patch Friends”?
28. Which bear loves honey and lives in the Hundred Acre Wood?
29. Which TV show features a family of colorful monsters living on Sesame Street?
30. What is the name of the tiger in “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood”?
31. Who are the three friends that go on magical adventures in “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”?
32. In “Bubble Guppies”, what type of creatures are the main characters?
33. Who is the magical genie duo in “Shimmer and Shine”?
34. In “Octonauts”, who is the polar bear medic?
35. Who is the main character “Puffin Rock” with a little brother named Baba?
36. Which show features a team of pups who live in Adventure Bay?
37. Who is the train with the number 1 on the island of Sodor?
38. In “Doc McStuffins”, what is unique about Doc’s ability with toys?
39. Who are the two sibling rabbits in “Max & Ruby”?
40. In “Teletubbies”, how many Teletubbies are there?
41. What type of animal is Roly in “Hey Duggee”?
42. Which show is about a cat and his fiddle-playing friend who go on adventures?
43. What is the name of the princess who can speak to animals in “Sofia the First”?
44. Who are the magical creatures living in the Little Kingdom in “Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom”?
45. In “Wild Kratts”, what do the Kratt brothers use to transform and gain animal powers?
46. What show released in 2012 is about a girl who travels into a magical world of elves and unicorns where she becomes an elf?
47. Who is the little girl that has strength and goes on adventures with her family in “The Hilda”?
48. In “Tayo the Little Bus”, what kind of vehicle is Tayo?
49. What song is about a small shark and his family from the Pinkfong brand?
50. Who is the teacher in “School of Roars”?
51. What comes next in the pattern: red, blue, red, blue…?
52. If you have two apples and you get two more, how many apples do you have in total?
53. Which number comes after 10 when counting by 2s?
54. If you count by 5s, what is the second number you’d say?
55. What is 10 + 10?
56. Which number comes before 15 when counting by 5s?
57. How many fingers do five people have in total?
58. If you skip count by 10s, what number comes after 30?
59. What comes next in the pattern: circle, square, triangle, circle, square…?
60. If you start from 2 and count by 2s, what is the fifth number you’d say?
61. What is the total if you have three groups of 10?
62. When you count to 100, which number comes after 99?
63. What do you get when you subtract 5 from 10?
64. If you have 10 candies and eat 2, how many candies are left?
65. Kindergarteners and elders alike, name this shape! Which shape has 3 corners and 3 sides?
66. What number is half of 10?
67. If you see a pattern that goes cat, dog, cat, dog, what animal would come next?
68. When counting by 10s, which number comes before 70?
69. How many toes do two people have in total?
70. What comes next in the pattern: 5, 10, 15…?
71. If there are 4 boxes and each box has 5 toys inside, how many toys are there in total?
72. What is the first number you say when counting by 2s?
73. What do you get when you add 2 and 7?
74. If you share 10 candies between 2 friends equally, how many candies does each friend get?
75. Which shape looks like a stretched circle and is symmetrical?
76. If you count by 5s, what is the fourth number you’d say?
77. How many pennies make up one dollar?
78. Which number comes after 18 when counting by 2s?
79. If you take away 3 from 7, how many do you have left?
80. What shape has no corners and no sides?
81. Which animal is known as the king of the jungle?
82. Which planet is known as the third rock from the sun?
83. In which season do leaves fall from trees?
84. What is the baby of a frog called?
85. If it’s raining water and ice, what do we call the ice?
86. What do you use to brush your teeth?
87. What is the color of an eggplant?
88. What kind of celestial body is the sun?
89. What fruit is known as the king of fruits and has a spiky exterior?
90. Which bird is known to mimic sounds and can even imitate human speech?
91. What do you call the place where books are kept and can be borrowed?
92. Which insect lights up at night?
93. What vehicle runs on tracks and has carriages?
94. In which habitat would you find penguins?
95. What do plants need along with sunlight to grow?
96. What is the main gas we breathe in from the air?
97. What do you call a house made of ice?
98. Which big animal is known as the gentle giant and has a trunk?
99. What is the natural satellite of Earth?
100. Which ocean is the biggest in the world?
101. Which animal gives us milk?
102. What is the sweet liquid made by bees?
103. What do you call the colored part of our eye?
104. What is the name of the toy that goes up and down on a string?
105. Which musical instrument has 88 keys?
106. In which season do flowers bloom?
107. What do you use to measure your body temperature?
108. What is the opposite of heavy?
109. What do you call the first meal of the day?
110. Which planet has rings around it?
111. What fruit is red and has seeds on the outside?
112. What do you call a baby cow?
113. Which animal is known for its humps and lives in the desert?
114. What do you call a big body of saltwater?
115. Which insect builds a web?
116. What do you call the sound that a dog makes?
117. What is the color of grass?
118. How many days are in a week?
119. What do you wear on your feet to protect them?
120. Which animal hops and has long ears?
121. What do you use to cut paper?
122. Which bird is known to deliver babies in stories?
123. What fruit is yellow and can be peeled?
124. How many wheels does a bicycle have?
125. What do plants give us to breathe?
How Did You Do, Quiz-Keteers?
That was a quizzical ride, wasn’t it? If your brain’s still hungry for more tantalizing trivia, don’t miss out on the other quizzes at Trivia Bliss. They’re a-quiz-actly what you need!