Hello Quiz Whiz-kids! Are you ready to put on your thinking caps and take a walk down learning lane? This quiz is sure to tickle your brain cells and keep the fun facts flowing.
Don’t let your knowledge trivia-way, instead, let’s see if you’re a smart cookie or if these questions will make you say “huh?”. So get ready to challenge your noggin’s neurons, because this quiz is going to be a real “test” of your wit!
1. How many letters are in the English alphabet?
2. What number comes after 7?
3. What type of animal is a python?
4. What is bigger – an ocean or a river?
5. What planet do we live on?
6. How many seasons are there in a year?
7. What color do you get when you mix yellow and blue?
8. Oranges have a lot of what Vitamin in them?
9. What does a doctor do?
10. Who wrote the book “Green Eggs and Ham”?
11. Who sat on a wall and had a great fall?
12. What falls from the sky when it rains?
13. What do plants need to grow?
14. What insect has beautiful wings and transforms from caterpillar?
15. How many days are there in a week?
16. What is the national bird of the United States?
17. What type of giants creatures lived a long time ago and are now extinct?
18. What part of the body do we hear with?
19. How do you feel when you are smiling or laughing?
20. Why do apples fall down and not go up?
21. Who are the main characters in the fairy tale “Cinderella”?
22. Should you stop, walk, or run when you see a red traffic light?
23. What device do you use to call someone who is far away?
24. Who is your mom or dad’s brother?
25. Which food group do apples and oranges belong to?
26. Who was the first President of the United States?
27. Name a vegetable that is green.
28. What should you do before and after meals to keep germs away?
29. What instrument has black and white keys and you use your fingers to play it?
30. What game is played with a bat and ball and has bases?
31. What is the name of the tall statue that stands in New York Harbor?
32. What day is celebrated on December 25th?
33. What should we do with plastic bottles to help the environment?
34. What causes shadows?
35. What should you do with your books and pencils when you’re not using them at school?
Wow, great job! You’ve just zipped through our buzz-worthy quiz and come out on the other side a trivia titan! We bet you’re feeling pretty “quiz-fulfilled” right now.
Don’t stop here though, Trivia Bliss has plenty of other quizzes ready to whisk you off to knowledge land. So, trivia-buffs, continue your quest for fun facts, and check out Trivia Bliss’s other cool quizzes!