Hold onto your seats, ladies and gentlemen, and prepare to embark on a trivia journey that’s anything but tame. Welcome to the mane event! This quiz will separate the cheetahs from the turtles, but will surely have you roaring with laughter. So, let’s quit this monkey business and get ready to journey through the jungles of trivia! Are you ready to bear your teeth and paw through these animal trivia questions? We can hear you roaring, “Yes!”
1. What continent is the kangaroo native to?
2. What is the biggest endangered land animal in the world?
3. What does a panda primarily eat?
4. What is the average lifespan of a house cat?
5. What is a baby kangaroo called?
6. What do you call a group of lions?
7. What is a male duck called?
8. What famous animal is popular in Christmas stories?
9. Which land animal is known to be the fastest?
10. Which type of bird is known to have the longest migration?
11. True or false? A dog sees all the same colors that humans do.
12. True or false? All animals sleep at night.
13. What’s the difference between venomous and poisonous?
14. Where was the dodo bird native to?
15. What biological class does the whale belong to?
16. What mythical animal from Greek legends is known for its single horn?
17. Why do bees “dance”?
18. What is the largest animal alive today?
19. What is the largest shark species?
20. True or false? The polar bear lives in Antarctica.
21. What type of animal is a Canadian Sphynx?
22. What adaptation does a camel have to live in the desert?
23. What big-eyed bird is known for hunting during the night?
24. An ant is classified as an _____.
25. How does a chameleon blend in with its surroundings?
26. Which animal has the best sense of smell in the world?
27. Name the world famous zoo located in California.
28. What animal conservation organization has a panda as its logo?
29. Which trainable sea animal is known for its high intelligence?
30. Name a nocturnal animal that has a species called the “Vampire”?
31. What is the heaviest bird that can fly?
32. How long is the gestation period for an African elephant?
33. What is the national animal of China?
34. What does the eagle symbolize in many cultures?
35. Can you name the prehistoric animal famous for its very short hands?
36. What do many whales have instead of teeth?
37. What animal has been known to spread rabies?
38. What is an invasive species?
39. What is a liger?
40. Who holds the record for the oldest dog in the world?
41. True or false? Grizzly bears can run up to 30 miles per hour.True
42. True or false? Ostriches bury their heads in the sand when they are scared.
43. What type of salamander remains aquatic and gilled its entire life and can regrow its limbs?
44. Which is the world’s deadliest animal?
45. True or false? Black cats are considered bad luck everywhere in the world?
46. What type of animals are most commonly used as therapy animals?
47. What animal is thought to become angry when its sees the color red?
48. Which was the first animal to go into space?
49. What is the tallest breed of dog in the world, according to the Guinness World Records?
50. How do ants communicate with each other?
51. Which animal is known as the ship of the desert?
52. Which is the tallest living bird by height?
53. What is a group of crows called?
54. What famous dog breed was banned in U.K in 2023?
55. Which marine animal is also known as the “killer whale”?
56. Which bird has the longest wingspan and returns to the same location every year for breeding?
57. Can horses see color or are they color blind?
58. Name of the smallest mammal by mass?
59. Which country has the most species of venomous snakes?
60. What is the national animal of India?
61. What type of animal is a penguin?
62. What mythical animal is celebrated in Chinese culture?
63. Why do peacocks fan their tail feathers?
64. What is the heaviest land animal?
65. What special ability does a lanternfish have?
66. What is the largest species of penguin?
67. What is the most popular breed of dog in the US?
68. How does a chameleon catch its prey?
69. What is a group of owls called?
70. Which species of butterfly is known for its migration during Autumn?
71. Which land animal has the longest lifespan?
72. What type of animal is called a “fennec”?
73. What is the name of the international day celebrating biodiversity?
74. Which animal’s poop is shaped like a cube?
75. What does “nocturnal” mean?
76. What is the world’s smallest bird?
77. What is the gestation period of a rabbit?
78. What is the national bird of the United States?
79. In Native American symbolism, what does the bear represent?
80. The extinct flying dinosaurs are referred to by what name?
81. What is a group of giraffes called?
82. Can parrots really talk?
83. What is the largest species of frog in the world?
84. What two breeds of dogs are the most popular sled dogs?
85. What insect is a very beneficial invasive species?
86. What is a mule’s parents?
87. Who holds the record for the most puppies born to one dog in her lifetime?
88. How many hearts does a squid have?
89. What is the largest land predator in the world?
90. What is a baby goat called?
91. What popular dog breed is the smallest in the world?
92. Which big cat is unable to roar?
93. How many hearts does an octopus have?
94. What is the tallest animal in the world?
95. At least nine out of ten of the world’s deadliest snakes species can be found on what continent?
96. What kind of animal is a seahorse?
97. What is the country of origin of the Saint Bernard dog breed?
98. What is the bird with the largest wingspan?
99. True or false? Caterpillars always turn into butterflies?
100. What is the fastest bird?
101. What is the main diet of the mole?
102. True or false? A capybara is a rodent.
103. Which bird is known as a symbol of peace?
104. What is the world’s smallest mammal?
105. What kind of animal is a Komodo dragon?
106. Which mammal is known for its ability to sleep upside down?
107. What is the national bird of Australia?
108. Name the animal which is unable to jump.
109. What is the name of the largest species of shark?
110. What is the life span of a dragonfly?
111. What is the world’s smallest breed of cat?
112. Which bird has the longest beak compared to the length of its body?
113. What is a baby elephant called?
114. How many stomachs does a cow have?
115. What type of bird is a Kakapo?
116. Which animal is known as the king of the jungle?
117. Which animal has the largest brain?
118. What is the smallest species of penguin?
119. Which animal is known to kill and eat cobras?
120. What is the national bird of New Zealand?
121. What is the name of the smallest species of dolphin?
122. What is a baby shark called?
123. What breed of dog is known for its distinctive blue-black tongue?
124. What bird can rotate its head 270 degrees?
125. What is the largest land arthropod?
126. What is the name of the largest living reptile?
127. What is the name for a baby goose?
128. Which bird is capable of recognizing itself in a mirror?
129. What is the largest species of lizard?
130. What is the national bird of France?
131. What species of bird is known for stealing shiny objects?
132. Which marine creature has the ability to completely camouflage itself?
133. What type of animal is an oryx?
134. What is the largest breed of domestic cat?
135. What is the smallest breed of monkey?
136. What is the slowest land mammal?
137. What is the national animal of Scotland?
138. What type of animal is a prairie dog?
139. What marine animal is the top predator in the ocean?
140. What is the gestation period of a queen bee?
141. Which animal is the smallest mammal in the world?
142. Which bird is the international symbol of happiness?
143. What is the average lifespan of a house mouse?
144. What dog breed has a black and white coat that is often compared to a tuxedo?
145. What is the only venomous snake native to the UK?
146. What is the largest species of seal?
147. What is the national animal of Canada?
148. What type of animal is known for having a ringed tail?
149. What is the largest land carnivore in North America?
150. What type of animal is a Bombay Duck?
151. What bird is known as the symbol of wisdom?
152. What is the smallest species of turtle?
153. What is the heaviest snake in the world?
154. What is the average lifespan of a wild rabbit?
155. What is the smallest breed of dog recognized by the American Kennel Club?
156. Name a species of shark that can live in freshwater.
157. What is the national bird of Mexico?
158. What common species of reef fish is known for its bright, beautiful colors?
159. Name the bird species that can fly backwards.
160. What sea animal is called the “unicorn of the sea”?
161. What animal is the mascot of the World Wildlife Fund?
162. Which bird species is probably the most famous for mimicking human speech?
163. Which marine creature is known as a ‘sea cow’?
164. What is the world’s smallest bird of prey?
165. What is the most famous carnivorous plant?
166. What is the national bird of the Bahamas?
167. What is the name of the smallest recognized species of armadillo?
168. What is a female donkey called?
169. Which bird has the fastest running speed?
170. What is the smallest breed of horse?
171. What is the national animal of Brazil?
172. How long does a snail sleep?
173. What is the only mammal physically capable of sustained flight?
174. What is a group of jellyfish called?
175. What is the animal bird Spain?
176. What is the official state bird of California?
177. What is the name of a male bee that comes from an unfertilized egg?
178. What agile African creature is known for its ringed tail and yellow eyes?
179. What are pearls formed from?
180. What is the world’s largest rodent?
181. What is the largest living animal on Earth?
182. What is a group of wolves called?
183. What animal is known to have the largest eyes on Earth?
184. Name the world’s first cloned sheep.
185. What is the world’s smallest ocean?
186. What is the tallest breed of horse?
187. What is the national animal of Peru?
188. which animal is famous for its blue nose and butt?
189. What is the world’s heaviest insect?
190. What bird is featured on the Canadian dollar coin?
191. What is the lifespan of a housefly?
192. Which breed of dog is known for its spots?
193. True or false? Male and female Mandarin ducks are almost impossible to tell apart.
194. What do whales have that keep them warm?
195. What is the national bird of Japan?
196. What is a group of kangaroos called?
197. Wallabies are native to which country?
198. What bird delivers babies in mythology?
199. What animal is known for being immortal?
200. What is the largest spider by leg-span?
201. Which big cat cannot retract its claws?
202. What insect is associated with transmitting Lyme disease?
203. What is the state bird of Texas?
204. What is the largest species of termites in the world?
205. What is the national bird of Nepal?
206. The color of the Arctic fox’s coat changes from brown to white in the winter. True or false?
207. What is the largest amphibian in the world?
208. What is the largest animal in the Amazon rainforest?
209. What is the world’s smallest breed of snake?
210. What type of animal is a newt?
211. What is the largest freshwater fish in the world?
212. Name the first clone sheep.
213. What is a group of hyenas called?
214. What insect is a symbol of good luck in Egypt?
215. What type of frogs are transparent?
216. What is the tallest bird in North America?
217. What type of animal is a an Aye-aye?
218. Which bird is known for its laughing call?
219. What is the largest species of Antelope?
220. What South American bird found in the rainforest is known for its colorful beak?
Well, you’ve swum with the sharks and soared with the eagles in this quiz, but don’t forget, the trivia jungle is vast and filled with more captivating creatures of knowledge. Be sure to check out our other quizzes on Trivia Bliss – where the trivia fun is as endless as a flock of birds flying towards the horizon. Remember, the trivia chase is a hoot, and we’re egg-cited to see you back again!