Get ready, globe-trotters and trivia titans! Whether you’re a seasoned wayfarer or an armchair adventurer, we’re embarking on an exhilarating expedition across Earth—all from the comfort of your screen. Dive into dizzying depths, scale staggering summits, and navigate nifty nuances of our remarkable planet. Pack your mental compass; it’s time to test how well you know your world!
1. Which is the largest ocean on Earth?
2. Which layer of the Earth is liquid?
3. What is the most abundant gas in Earth’s atmosphere?
4. In which country can you find the world’s oldest operating library?
5. What’s the Earth’s circumference approximately at the equator?
6. What desert is the driest place on Earth?
7. What’s the tallest mountain when measured from base to peak?
8. What’s the longest time between two twins being born?
9. Which city is sinking at the fastest rate globally?
10. What is the world’s deepest underwater cave?
11. Which country has the most languages spoken?
12. What percentage of the Earth’s water is fresh water?
13. Which bird can fly backwards?
14. What’s the oldest tree species on Earth?
15. Which river is known as the world’s muddiest?
16. How much of the Earth’s oxygen is produced by the Amazon Rainforest?
17. What country is known for having a cat railway stationmaster?
18. Which city has the most bridges in the world?
19. What’s the name of the world’s highest uninterrupted waterfall?
20. What is the name of the sea without any coasts?
21. Which country is spread over 17,000 islands?
22. Which mammal cannot jump?
23. Which country has a city that stands on two continents?
24. Which is the saltiest sea in the world?
25. What phenomenon causes Earth’s North and South Poles to switch places?
26. What is the world’s smallest ocean?
27. Which island is known as the “Island of Love”?
28. What country has no rivers?
29. What is the only sea on Earth with no coastline?
30. Where is the wettest place on Earth?
31. What is the Earth’s largest living structure?
32. In which forest would you find the world’s tallest trees?
33. Which ocean surrounds the Bermuda Triangle?
34. What’s the coldest inhabited place on Earth?
35. Which volcano is the most active on Earth?
36. What’s the driest desert in North America?
37. Where can you find the world’s largest sand island?
38. Which river discharges the most water in the world?
39. What’s the smallest country by land area?
40. Which is the oldest active geothermal area on Earth?
41. Which city is known as the “City of Canals”?
42. Which country has the world’s highest capital city?
43. In which ocean is the world’s deepest point, Mariana Trench, located?
44. Which is the world’s largest peninsula?
45. Which island nation is sinking due to rising sea levels?
46. What is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world?
47. Which planet is Earth’s closest neighbor?Venus.
48. What is the world’s largest desert (by area) which is not sandy?
49. In which ocean did the Titanic sink?
50. What’s the longest river in the world?
51. Where can you find the “Door to Hell,” a natural gas fire burning since 1971?
52. Which lake holds one-fifth of the Earth’s fresh surface water?
53. What is the most densely populated city in the world?
54. In which desert would you find the world’s driest town?
55. Which is the world’s largest tropical rainforest?
56. What country has the world’s longest coastline?
57. Which country has the most volcanoes?
58. What’s the largest freshwater lake by volume in the world?
59. In which continent is the Atacama Desert located?
60. Where is the world’s highest railway located?
61. Which river is known as the “River of Five Colors”?
62. What is the flattest continent?
63. Where is the world’s largest coral atoll located?
64. Which country is completely surrounded by South Africa?
65. What’s the hottest inhabited place on Earth?
66. Which sea is the world’s lowest point on land?
67. Which continent has the most countries?
68. What’s the oldest active volcano on Earth?
69. Which city was once known as Byzantium and later Constantinople?
70. What is the smallest continent by land area?
71. Where can you find the only royal palace in the US?
72. What river serves as the border between Texas and Mexico?
73. Which lake is the world’s highest navigable body of water?
74. Which is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
75. Which city is known as the “Pearl of the Orient”?
76. Where is the world’s largest natural flower garden located?
77. Which mountain range is the longest in the world?
78. Which country is home to the world’s most northernmost permanently inhabited place?
79. What is the most populous landlocked country in the world?
80. Which country has the most islands?
81. What is the world’s smallest independent republic by area and population?
82. What is the only US state located in the Pacific Ocean?
83. Where can you find the world’s highest natural sand dune?
84. Which ocean surrounds the Maldives?
85. What’s the largest bay in the world by area?
86. Which city is also known as the “City of Seven Hills”?
87. Which African lake is the world’s second-largest freshwater lake by surface area?
88. Which European river has the longest drainage system and basin?
89. Which country has the most World Heritage Sites as of 2021?
90. What is the largest island in the Caribbean?
91. Which Asian country is split into two parts by the South China Sea?
92. Which mountain peak is known as the “Roof of the World”?
93. Which desert is the driest non-polar desert in the world?
94. What city is known as the “Venice of the North”?
95. Which river forms the eastern section of the border between Germany and Poland?
96. Where is the Uffizi Gallery located?
97. Which country is known as the “Land of a Thousand Lakes”?
98. What is the longest mountain range underwater?
99. Which city is the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
100. Which river is the longest in Asia?
101. Which country has the most time zones due to its overseas territories?
102. Which city is often referred to as the “Paris of the East”?
103. What’s the world’s largest coral reef system?
104. Which country has both the highest and lowest points in the Caribbean?
105. Which body of water connects the Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean?
106. Which city is famous for its canals and is built on 117 small islands?
107. In which country can you find the world’s southernmost city?
108. Which mountain is sacred to the Maori and is also known as Mount Egmont?
109. What is the largest country in Africa by land area?
110. Which ocean is the world’s smallest and shallowest?
111. What is the world’s deepest underwater trench?
112. Which city was historically known as Byzantium before its name was changed twice?
113. Which African lake is known for its high alkalinity and the flamingos that thrive there?
114. In which country is the city of Timbuktu located?
115. Which European mountain range is known for its “Matterhorn”?
116. What strait separates the continents of Asia and North America at their closest point?
117. Which river delta in Bangladesh and India is the largest mangrove forest in the world?
118. What is the national flower of Japan, which is also associated with its imperial family?
119. Which desert covers much of Botswana and parts of Namibia and South Africa?
120. Which Asian city-state consists of 63 islands, including the main island?
121. In which country is the ancient city of Petra, known for its rose-red colored stone architecture?
Well, isn’t Earth a fascinating realm? Thanks for embarking on this whirlwind world journey with us. Craving more brain-bending challenges? Hop over to the Trivia Bliss archives for a smorgasbord of quizzes that’ll tickle your trivia taste buds. Keep that curious spirit soaring; every day’s a chance to learn something new!