Welcome, brave quiz-taker, to the ‘Drag-on-your-knowledge Quiz!’ 🐉 Ready to fire up those brain cells? We hope you’re not dragon your feet, because this quiz is smokin’! Let’s see if you can scale up to the challenge. Get ready to fly through these fiery questions and see if you can emerge as the ultimate dragon whisperer!
1. What is the most famous dragon in Western folklore?
2. Which Chinese festival features dragon dances?
3. In which Harry Potter book do dragons make their first appearance?
4. Which culture’s mythology includes a dragon that gnaws at the roots of Yggdrasil?
5. What is the biggest dragon in the Dungeons & Dragons universe?
6. What do Japanese dragons traditionally represent?
7. What is the title of the first book in the series “The Inheritance Cycle”?
8. In what movie does Sean Connery voice a dragon?
9. Which dragon from folklore had the power to regenerate its heads?
10. What is the most expensive dragon-related movie ever made?
11. What is the biological classification given to the Komodo dragon?
12. In which animated film does a dragon make friends with a donkey?
13. What is the Welsh national symbol?
14. What is the term for the fear of dragons?
15. Who wrote the “Temeraire” series, featuring dragons in the Napoleonic Wars?
16. What is the world’s largest species of real-life “dragon”?
17. In what video game does the character Spyro appear?
18. Which biblical book contains a vision interpreted to represent a dragon?
19. In which century did the story of Saint George and the Dragon likely originate?
20. Which Disney animated film features a dragon named Mushu?
21. What is the main dragon’s name in the “How to Train Your Dragon” series?
22. Which constellation is named after a dragon?
23. What was the first animated film to feature a dragon?
24. What substance do dragon bones turn into in Chinese mythology?
25. What are dragons called in Russian folklore?
26. What is the origin of the word “dragon”?
27. What is the currency named after a dragon?
28. In which book series does a dragon named Saphira appear?
29. What ancient civilization worshipped a feathered serpent, often considered a dragon-like creature?
30. What was the first video game to prominently feature a dragon?
31. In “The Lord of the Rings,” what is the name of the dragon that resides in the Lonely Mountain?
32. Which South American country features a dragon on its flag?
33. What color are the eyes of Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons in “Game of Thrones”?
34. What famous naturalist included the Komodo dragon in his documentaries?
35. What metal is believed by alchemists to be derived from dragons?
36. What is the primary weapon of most Western dragons?
37. Which planet in our solar system is named after a dragon-like creature?
38. In what year was the first “Dragon Ball” manga published?
39. What is the collective noun for a group of dragons?
40. Which J.K. Rowling book features a dragon on the cover?
41. What type of Chinese dragon is believed to have the power to control water?
42. What do you call the study of dragons?
43. In which book is there a dragon named Norbert?
44. Who painted the famous artwork “St. George and the Dragon”?
45. What type of creature is depicted as a dragon with a lion’s head?
46. Which company’s logo features a dragon?
47. Which famous Chinese admiral is said to have discovered a “dragon’s tooth”?
48. What video game series features a dragon named Alduin as an antagonist?
49. In the movie “The NeverEnding Story,” what is the name of the dragon?
50. Who is the author of the book “Dragonology”?
51. Which mythological creature is considered the ‘dragon of the sea’?
52. Which famous dragon is said to reside in a lake and often is mistakenly called a ‘sea serpent’?
53. In which country is there an annual “Dragon Boat Festival”?
54. What is the name of the dragon in the film “Pete’s Dragon”?
55. Which dragon, according to legend, was slain by Beowulf?
56. What material are the scales of the Hungarian Horntail made of in the Harry Potter series?
57. Which is the smallest known dragon in mythology?
58. In Tolkien’s world, which dragon was the first to appear?
59. Which famous explorer is said to have encountered a dragon during his travels?
60. In Greek mythology, which creature had a dragon as part of its body?
61. Which island is often referred to as the “Dragon Island” due to its dragon legends?
62. What is the name of the last dragon in the “Game of Thrones” series?
63. Which video game series features a dragon race called “Dov”?
64. Which type of dragon is known for its icy breath, contrary to the fiery nature of most dragons?
65. Which dragon is often referred to as the “Welsh Dragon”?
66. Who is said to have a dragon as a father in Arthurian legend?
67. Which fictional island is home to a large number of dragons and is the setting for a popular animated film series?
68. What name is given to a dragon that has no wings and walks on four legs?
69. Which famous fantasy author wrote a story titled “The Ice Dragon”?
70. In which mythology does a dragon steal the golden apples of immortality?
71. What is the name of the dragon in the animated film “Shrek”?
72. What are the two primary colors of dragons in Chinese mythology?
73. Which mountain is said to be guarded by a dragon according to Japanese legend?
74. Which creature from Mayan mythology is often compared to a dragon due to its serpentine nature?
75. In C.S. Lewis’s “Chronicles of Narnia,” which character temporarily turns into a dragon?
Wasn’t that a roaring good time? 🔥 If you’re hungry for more tantalizing trivia, be sure to check out Trivia Bliss’s other quizzes. They promise not to drag-on as much as this one (pun intended)! 😉