Allons-y, Whovians! It’s time to test your wits and see if you’ve got what it takes to pass the ultimate Doctor Who quiz! Do you know your Sontarans from your Silurians, or are you still stuck in the Medusa Cascade? Don’t worry, you won’t need a Sonic Screwdriver or a TARDIS to get through this, just your knowledge of the beloved BBC series. And if you’re worried, just remember: your brain is bigger on the inside. So sit back, grab a jammy dodger, and get ready to time-travel through 121 questions about Doctor Who!
1. Who was the first actor to play the Doctor in the series?
2. In which year was the first episode of Doctor Who aired?
3. Which famous British actor voiced the character ‘The Great Intelligence’?
4. Which character, played by Jenna Coleman, was the companion of the 11th and 12th Doctor?
5. Who is the creator of the Doctor Who series?
6. What is the name of the Doctor’s home planet?
7. Who was the first woman to play the Doctor?
8. How many incarnations of the Doctor have there been as of 2023?
9. Which Doctor Who episode has the highest viewer ratings?
10. What does TARDIS stand for?
11. Who played the War Doctor?
12. Who wrote the 50th anniversary special episode “The Day of the Doctor”?
13. Which character is a renegade Time Lord and the Doctor’s longtime nemesis?
14. Which famous British comedian had a cameo as a Dalek operator?
15. What is the Doctor’s signature tool called?
16. What species is the Doctor?
17. Who composed the iconic Doctor Who theme music?
18. Which actor played the longest serving Doctor?
19. Which Doctor Who episode was the first to be filmed in America?
20. What is the name of the Doctor’s robotic dog?
21. In the two-part episode “Human Nature/The Family of Blood,” what does the Doctor transform himself into to hide from the Family of Blood?
22. Which Doctor Who companion is a Time Lady from Gallifrey?
23. Who was the first companion of the Doctor?
24. What planet does the Doctor often visit in the series?
25. Who wrote the most episodes of Doctor Who?
26. Who is the Doctor’s granddaughter?
27. Who is revealed to be the real identity of the Face of Boe?
28. What is the primary purpose of a Dalek?
29. What alien race does Sarah Jane Smith often battle in her spin-off series?
30. What does UNIT stand for in the series?
31. Which actor portrayed the Doctor immediately before Jodie Whittaker?
32. What type of alien are the Doctor’s most iconic evil enemies?
33. In the episode “Turn Left,” what catastrophic event does Donna’s decision to turn right prevent?
34. Who was the first Doctor Who showrunner?
35. Who is known as the Last Centurion?
36. In the serial “The Daleks,” what is the name of the city where the Daleks live?
37. Which Doctor Who villain has a distinctive wheezing, groaning voice?
38. What alien race took over the world in “The Christmas Invasion”?
39. What is the name of Clara Oswald’s boyfriend during the eighth series?
40. Who was the first Doctor of the revived series in 2005?
41. Who was the first non-human companion of the Doctor?
42. Which Doctor had a fondness for bow ties?
43. Who is the most frequently appearing enemy of the Doctor?
44. Who will succeed Jodie Whittaker as the next Doctor?
45. What was the first ever Doctor Who story?
46. Who is the only person to have written for both the classic and the revived series of Doctor Who?
47. In what century was “The Girl in the Fireplace” set?
48. Who portrayed the Doctor in the TV movie of 1996?
49. Who was the showrunner for Doctor Who from 2005 to 2017?
50. What race of reptile people live in the center of the Earth in Doctor Who?
51. Who played the character of Rose Tyler?
52. Who was the Doctor’s first male companion in the revival series?
53. When dealing with Weeping Angels, what mustn’t you do in order to delay your demise?
54. What famous painter do Amy Pond and the Doctor go back in time to befriend?
55. What was the first full-length Doctor Who feature film?
56. What item of clothing was the Fourth Doctor known for?
57. Who was the Doctor’s archenemy in the Time War?
58. In the series, who or what are the Weeping Angels?
59. What is the title of the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special episode?
60. What was the first Doctor Who spin-off series?
61. What is the name of Donna Noble’s grandfather?
62. Who played the Ninth Doctor?
63. What does the Doctor often use to examine and analyze objects?
64. What is the name of the beach where the Tenth Doctor said goodbye to Rose in “Doomsday”?
65. What was the name of the first episode of the revival series in 2005?
66. What is the name of the episode in which the Daleks were first introduced?
67. What item did the Fifth Doctor always carry?
68. Who portrayed Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart in the classic series?
69. Who turns out to be the child of Amy Pond and Rory Williams?
70. Who is the first version of Clara Oswald we meet in the series?
71. What is the Doctor’s preferred method of travel?
72. Which Doctor was portrayed by David Tennant?
73. What character did Karen Gillan play in Doctor Who?
74. Who was the first Doctor in the series to be knighted?
75. Which Doctor Who spin-off series was aimed at a younger audience?
76. Who was the companion of the Seventh and Eighth Doctors?
77. Who is the Time Lady that married the Doctor?
78. Which actor played the character of Rory Williams?
79. Who is the first actor to have played the Master in the series?
80. What is the name of the device that the Doctor uses to open locks?
81. Who becomes the Twelfth Doctor’s companion at the beginning of the 10th series?
82. Who was the first Doctor to fight the Cybermen?
83. What is the name of the parallel universe seen in the second Doctor Who series?
84. During which episode do Amy Pond and Rory Williams die at the hands of the Weeping Angels?
85. What type of creature is the Ood?
86. Who was the showrunner of Doctor Who after Steven Moffat?
87. What was the name of the Third Doctor’s car?
88. Who played the character of Mickey Smith?
89. Who is known as the “Oncoming Storm” in the series?
90. Who played the character of Donna Noble?
91. What alien race did the Tenth Doctor meet in his first episode?
92. Who was the last companion of the Classic Doctor Who series?
93. Who composed the music for the series revival in 2005?
94. Who was the Second Doctor’s main companion?
95. What actor played the character of the Eleventh Doctor?
96. What was the title of the first Dalek story?
97. Who was the Doctor’s companion during the first encounter with the Weeping Angels?
98. What do the Cybermen originally come from?
99. What is the catchphrase of the Ninth Doctor?
100. What is the catchphrase of the Tenth Doctor?
101. What color is the Eleventh Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver?
102. What race does Madame Vastra belong to?
103. Who played the Eighth Doctor?
104. Who played the character of Nardole?
105. Which Doctor had a fondness for jelly babies?
106. What was the Doctor’s alias at the Coal Hill School?
107. Which Doctor Who character was also known as “the Girl Who Waited”?
108. Who does Rose Tyler end up with?
109. Who is possessed by the spirit of the Bad Wolf at the end of the Ninth Doctor’s series?
110. What is the title of the first episode featuring the Cybermen?
111. What planet are the Sontarans from?
112. What was the name of the first episode featuring the Weeping Angels?
113. Who is the Thirteenth Doctor’s most frequent companion?
114. Who was the Fourth Doctor’s first companion?
115. Which companion of the Tenth Doctor was a medical doctor?
116. What planet did the Doctor come from?
117. What is different about the version of the Master that the Twelfth Doctor battles?
118. Which Doctor wore a fez?
119. In the episode “The End of the World,” what species is Cassandra?
120. . In the episode “The Empty Child,” what is the repeated phrase of the child who wears a gas mask?
121. Who are the members of the Paternoster Gang?
Well, how did you do? Whether you’re a seasoned Time Lord or a novice just stepping into the TARDIS, we hope you had fun journeying through space and time with us! You didn’t need any psychic paper to ace this quiz, just a bit of knowledge about the Doctor’s universe. If you enjoyed these brain-bending questions, don’t forget to check out more of our thrilling trivia at Trivia Bliss. Until next time! Geronimo!