Greetings, Lords and Ladies, welcome to the grand parlor of puzzlement, where wit is your currency and knowledge your key to high society. Prepare to enter the ton’s most enchanting trivia dance, woven with the finest silks of Bridgerton banter.
This is no ordinary soirée – in here, the only duels are of wits, and the only scandal is not knowing your Bridgertons from your Featheringtons! So, ‘waltz’ into this quiz, and let us ‘quadrille’ you with our fancifully frivolous quiz questions.
1. Who is the eldest Bridgerton sibling?
2. What is Simon Basset’s title?
3. Can you name the Featherington sisters?
4. In what year is the series set?
5. Who designed the costumes for the show?
6. What does Simon Basset promise his father on his deathbed?
7. In which city is Bridgerton mainly set?
8. Who is Lady Whistledown’s voiceover done by?
9. Which actress portrays Queen Charlotte?
10. What modern song is played in a classical version at the first ball in the series?
11. What is the name of the boxing club where the Bridgerton brothers practice?
12. Who plays Simon Basset in the series?
13. What is the name of Queen Charlotte’s husband?
14. What’s the name of Daphne’s lady’s maid?
15. What is Lady Whistledown’s real identity?
16. What is the name of Anthony Bridgerton’s lover in season one?
17. How many children do Violet and Edmund Bridgerton have?
18. What illness caused the death of Simon’s mother?
19. Who is Marina Thompson related to?
20. How does Daphne’s brother Benedict discover the identity of Lady Whistledown?
21. Who saves Simon’s life as a child when he has a fever?
22. What modern song is played at the end of the season one finale?
23. Who is the actress that plays Daphne Bridgerton?
24. Who created the Bridgerton series for Netflix?
25. What is the name of the Bridgerton family’s home?
26. How many books are in the Bridgerton series by Julia Quinn?
27. Who manages to secure a marriage proposal from the Prince before choosing Simon instead?
28. What is the name of the prince who is interested in Daphne?
29. Who is known as ‘the diamond of the first water’?
30. What significant event takes place in the ‘Art of the Swoon’?
31. Who is the actor who played the role of Antony Bridgerton?
32. What condition does Simon suffer from as a child?
33. Who is the Queen’s favorite among the debutantes?
34. How many sons does the Featherington family have?
35. What is the name of the prestigious school that Simon Basset attended?
36. What’s the term used in the series for eligible young women seeking a husband?
37. From which country does Prince Friedrich hail?
38. What does Simon gift Daphne before leaving for their honeymoon?
39. Who hosts the party where Simon and Daphne’s fake courtship begins?
40. What’s the name of the event where the young ladies are presented to the Queen?
41. Who is the governess of the Bridgerton family?
42. Who officiates the wedding of Daphne and Simon?
43. What is the name of the Bridgerton family’s cook?
44. What is the name of the gentleman courting Marina Thompson in season one?
45. What’s the primary sport that the Bridgerton brothers are seen enjoying in the series?
46. What is the name of the Bridgerton family matriarch?
47. Who does Queen Charlotte task with uncovering the identity of Lady Whistledown?
48. Who composes the music for Bridgerton?
49. Who is Lady Danbury to Simon?
50. What tragic event took place during Daphne’s birth?
51. Who is revealed as Lady Whistledown at the end of season one?
Bravo, you’ve navigated the intricate dance of our Bridgerton trivia with a grace that would make the Queen blush! But don’t retire to the country just yet – the season is full of many more diverting amusements.
Take another turn about the dance floor with Trivia Bliss’s trove of tantalizing quizzes. Who knows what scandalous trivia you’ll uncover next? Until then, we bid you the most felicitous of farewells, dear reader. Happy quizzing!