Greetings, folks! Roll up your sleeves and get ready to dial into some ‘Better Call Saul’ trivia! We’re about to take a trip to the ABQ, where the lawyers are slicker than a bag of snakes and the drama sizzles hotter than chicken from Los Pollos Hermanos!
Can you handle the truth – or at least, the half-truths, misdirections, and flat out lies that our favorite lawyer spins? Well, there’s only one way to find out. Buckle up, because it’s quiz time!
1. What is the original name of the character who eventually becomes Saul Goodman?
2. In which city is Better Call Saul predominantly set?
3. Who plays the character of Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul?
4. Who is the Better Call Saul character that also appeared in Breaking Bad and is often referred to as the fixer?
5. Who are the creators of Better Call Saul?
6. What is one of Saul Goodman’s famous catchphrases?
7. What small piece of jewelry does Jimmy McGill often wear?
8. What’s the name of the main antagonist who operates a fast-food chain as a front in Better Call Saul?
9. What ‘condition’ does Jimmy’s brother, Charles McGill, suffer from?
10. What instrument does Jimmy play in his younger days?
11. What is the name of the retirement home where Jimmy often visits his elderly clients?
12. What is the name of the law firm that Kim Wexler gets a job offer from, in season 4?
13. Who is the head of the Salamanca family’s operation in Albuquerque?
14. In which episode does Saul Goodman make his first appearance?
15. What is the title of the pilot episode of Better Call Saul?
16. Can you name the musician who composed the original score for Better Call Saul?
17. What is the primary ethical violation that Jimmy commits, leading to his suspension?
18. Who is Jimmy’s romantic partner throughout the series?
19. What is the major external event in season 3 that significantly impacts the plot of the series?
20. Before becoming a lawyer, what was Jimmy’s job at HHM?
21. What alias does Jimmy use when he conducts shady business?
22. What’s the name of the villainous character played by Tony Dalton in the series?
23. What is the name of Saul Goodman’s receptionist?
24. What type of car does Jimmy McGill often drive in Better Call Saul?
25. Who does Nacho Varga work for in the series?
26. How does Jimmy’s brother Chuck die?
27. What does the color yellow often symbolize in Better Call Saul?
28. What is the name of Kim’s law school?
29. What fast food chain does Gus Fring use as a cover for his illicit activities?
30. What is the name of the legal alter-ego that Jimmy McGill uses when dealing with the elderly?
31. What is the name of the company that Jimmy creates his colorful commercials for?
32. Which character’s death was indirectly caused by Jimmy’s actions in tampering with legal documents?
33. Where does Mike Ehrmantraut work as a parking lot attendant?
34. What is Jimmy’s alma mater, the law school from which he graduates?
35. Who is the character that helps Jimmy become Saul Goodman, a “criminal lawyer”?
36. Which character from Better Call Saul is also present in El Camino, the Breaking Bad movie?
37. What does Kim Wexler specialize in as a lawyer?
38. Which character suffers from a stroke, leaving him unable to speak properly?
39. Who does Jimmy McGill represent in his first case as a lawyer?
40. What is the name of the law firm where Jimmy and his brother Chuck worked?
41. Who is the primary caregiver for Hector Salamanca once he’s incapacitated?
42. In what kind of business is the secret meth lab hidden?
43. Who gave Jimmy his beloved pinkie ring?
44. What object does Kim keep as a memento of her and Jimmy’s scams?
45. What’s the name of the therapy group that Mike Ehrmantraut attends?
46. In which season does Jimmy officially become Saul Goodman?
47. What type of animal is featured in the logo of Jimmy’s law practice?
48. Who hires Jimmy to defend him after he’s accused of embezzling $1.6 million?
49. Who is the character that stitches Mike Ehrmantraut’s wounds and performs other illegal medical procedures?
50. What type of business does Jimmy plan to start with his future name Saul Goodman?
51. What game does Jimmy’s brother Chuck play at home to relax?
52. Whom does Kim Wexler successfully defend pro bono in her first public defender case?
53. What’s the pseudonym that Jimmy uses when creating his commercials for Sandpiper Crossing?
54. Who sabotages Mike Ehrmantraut’s job interview at a parking company?
55. What’s the name of the assistant district attorney who becomes Kim’s adversary in court?
Congrats on making it to the end of the quiz! Whether you sailed through smoother than Jimmy McGill’s silver tongue or found yourself in more trouble than a Salamanca on trial, we hope you enjoyed this trivia journey! If you’re up for more, take a gander at the other quizzes on Trivia Bliss.
From pop culture to history, science to sports, we’ve got trivia to tickle every fancy. Remember, in the world of trivia, it’s not a matter of guilty or innocent – it’s all about having fun. Happy quizzing!