Welcome to the Upside Down world of Stranger Things! This is the quiz you’ve been waiting for, packed with 75 questions that will test your knowledge of the show. From the first season to the latest fourth installment, we’ve got all the weird facts, biggest moments, and fascinating trivia that you could ever want. So, grab some Eggos, hop on your bike, and let’s dive right in!
1. Which year was the first season of Stranger Things released?
2. Who are the creators of the show?
3. How many seasons are there in the series as of September 2021?
4. In which fictional town is the show set?
5. What is the name of the parallel universe featured in the series?
6. What is the full name of the character known as Eleven?
7. Which actor plays the role of Jim Hopper?
8. What is the name of the government facility where experiments were conducted in the series?
9. What arcade game is featured prominently in the first episode of season 2?
10. What is the name of the organization that Steve works for in season 3?
11. What creature from Dungeons & Dragons is used to describe the Demogorgon?
12. Which song plays during the Snow Ball dance in season 2?
13. Who is the actor that portrays Dustin Henderson?
14. What is the name of the secret Russian facility beneath the Starcourt Mall?
15. In season 1, what is the name of the character that vanishes into the Upside Down?
16. What type of car does Jim Hopper drive?
17. What is the name of the actor who plays Mike Wheeler?
18. Which song does Jonathan play for Will to help him feel safe in season 1?
19. What is the name of the character who works at the Palace Arcade?
20. What is the name of the actor who portrays Billy Hargrove?
21. What kind of car does Billy drive in the series?
22. What is the name of the actor who plays Lucas Sinclair?
23. What is the name of the arcade game that Dustin and Lucas play to determine the leader of their party in season 2?
24. Which actress portrays the character Nancy Wheeler?
25. What is the name of the character who is played by Joe Keery?
26. What is the significance of the number 008 to Eleven?
27. What type of dog does the Byers family have?
28. Who is the actor that plays Dr. Martin Brenner in the series?
29. What object does Eleven use to spy on people in the Upside Down?
30. Which actress plays the character of Maxine Mayfield?
31. In which season does the character Robin Buckley first appear?
32. Which actor portrays the character Bob Newby in season 2?
33. Which Stephen King novel does Mike lend to Eleven in season 1?
34. What is the name of the store where Joyce works in the series?
35. What is the name of the actor who plays the character Murray Bauman?
36. In season 3, which character becomes possessed by the Mind Flayer?
37. What is the name of the actor who plays Will Byers?
38. Which actress portrays Karen Wheeler in the series?
39. What type of food does Dustin offer Eleven when they first meet?
40. What song do Dustin and his girlfriend Suzie sing together over the radio in season 3?
41. What is the name of the actor who plays the character of Sam Owens in season 2?
42. Which character works at the Hawkins Post in season 3?
43. Which actress plays the character of Joyce Byers in the series?
44. What is the name of the Russian scientist who helps the main characters in season 3?
45. In season 1, what does Eleven mistake for a monster while watching TV?
46. What is the name of the actor who plays the character of Jonathan Byers?
47. What is the name of the character played by Priah Ferguson in the series?
48. What is the make and model of the bicycle that Mike Wheeler rides in the series?
49. In which season does the character Kali first appear?
50. Which classic film does Max compare the Mind Flayer to in season 3?
51. What is the name of the actor who plays the character of Neil Hargrove in the series?
52. What type of van do the teenagers steal in season 1 to evade the government agents?
53. In season 3, what kind of facility does the group find beneath the Starcourt Mall?
54. What is the name of the song that plays during the opening credits of the show?
55. What is the full name of the character known as Eight (008)?
56. What is the name of the actor who plays the character of Troy Walsh in the series?
57. What type of camera does Jonathan use to take pictures throughout the series?
58. Which Russian character attacks Hopper in season 3?
59. What is the name of the actress who plays the character of Holly Wheeler in the series?
60. Which classic horror film is playing at the Hawkins movie theater in season 3?
61. What is the name of the actor who plays the character of Lonnie Byers in the series?
62. What is the name of the book that Bob suggests Will read to overcome his fears in season 2?
63. What is the name of the actor who portrays the character of Tommy Hagan in the series?
64. In season 2, what pet does Dustin adopt that turns out to be a creature from the Upside Down?
65. Which character is an avid fan of the show “Knight Rider”?
66. In season 1, which comic book does Eleven use to explain her powers to the boys?
67. What 1984 movie do the boys of Hawkins Middle School use for Halloween costume inspiration in season 2?
68. What object does Eleven use to amplify her psychic powers in season 1?
69. Which two characters have a heart-to-heart conversation in the bathroom of Hawkins High School during the Snow Ball dance in season 2?
70. In season 3, what does the Mind Flayer create its physical form from?
71. What is the name of the actress who plays the character of Heather Holloway in the series?
72. Which character is a big fan of the band The Who in the series?
73. What type of store does Eleven visit with Max in season 3 that causes her to have a sensory overload?
74. In season 1, what nickname do the boys give to the shed in Mike’s backyard?
75. What was the original working title for the Stranger Things series during its development?
Well, how’d you do? Did you rise to the occasion and slay the Demogorgon of Stranger Things trivia? If you enjoyed this quiz, be sure to check out Trivia Bliss for more brain-busting quizzes on your favorite TV shows (even ones actually from the ’80s!), movies, and pop culture phenomena. Until then, stay strange!