Calling all Riverdale enthusiasts, we have a treat for you! Put on your Jughead beanie, grab a milkshake from Pop’s, and get ready to dig into these juicy trivia questions about the mysteries of Riverdale. Are you a Betty buff, a Veronica virtuoso, or do you need to brush up on your Riverdale trivia? No need to wrestle a bear or face the Gargoyle King to prove your knowledge – just read on to find out!
1. Who created the show Riverdale?
2. What comic book series is Riverdale based on?
3. In what year did Riverdale first premiere?
4. What network first aired Riverdale?
5. Who plays the character of Archie Andrews?
6. Which character is known as the “girl next door”?
7. Who is Jughead Jones’s father in the show?
8. Which popular teen drama did Luke Perry, who played Fred Andrews, star in during the 1990s?
9. What’s the name of the popular hangout spot in Riverdale?
10. Who is the self-proclaimed “weirdo” of Riverdale?
11. What’s the name of the town’s high school?
12. Who is the wealthy classmate of Archie and his friends who serves as the antagonist for Season 1?
13. What’s the name of the dangerous gang in Riverdale?
14. Which character was revealed to be a Serpent in Season 2?
15. Who wrote the novel, “In Cold Blood,” that’s referenced several times in the series?
16. What’s the name of Archie’s dog?
17. Who is the mother of Veronica Lodge?
18. What is the name of the mysterious role-playing game in Season 3?
19. Who is the notorious serial killer in Season 2?
20. Who did Archie date first, Betty or Veronica?
21. What is Betty Cooper’s favorite hobby?
22. What is Veronica’s favorite color?
23. Which character is the principal of Riverdale High School?
24. What character’s real name is Forsythe Pendleton Jones III?
25. Who killed Jason Blossom?
26. Who runs the speakeasy beneath Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe?
27. Which character went to jail at the end of Season 2?
28. Who becomes the Sheriff of Riverdale in Season 3?
29. Who sings lead in the band Josie and the Pussycats?
30. What’s the name of the criminal organization led by Hiram Lodge?
31. Who is the main suspect in the murder of Jason Blossom in Season 1?
32. Which character is known for her signature red lipstick?
33. Who takes over as the lead singer of The Archies after Archie is arrested?
34. What profession does Fred Andrews have?
35. Who runs the newspaper The Blue and Gold?
36. Which character has a serpent tattoo on his arm?
37. Who shoots Fred Andrews the first time?
38. Who is discovered to be the Black Hood?
39. What is the name of Veronica Lodge’s speakeasy?
40. Who is the mayor of Riverdale in Season 1?
41. Who did Betty Cooper start dating in Season 2?
42. What is Jughead’s signature piece of clothing?
43. Who is the main singer of The Archies?
44. What is the name of the diner owner?
45. Who is the father of Cheryl Blossom?
46. What is the name of Veronica’s father?
47. Who is the football coach at Riverdale High?
48. What is the name of Betty’s older sister?
49. Who is the guidance counselor at Riverdale High?
50. What is the name of Archie’s music teacher with whom he has an affair?
51. Which actor portrays Ethel Muggs?
52. What is the name of the rival high school to Riverdale High?
53. Who is the leader of the Southside Serpents?
54. What is the name of Jughead’s novel?
55. Who becomes a boxer in Season 3?
Wow, what a whirlwind tour through the twisting turns of Riverdale trivia! Whether you were a Southside Serpent slithering through these questions, or felt like you faced the Black Hood head-on, we hope you enjoyed this journey into our favorite fictional town. Remember, Riverdale isn’t the only realm waiting to be discovered. Check out other Trivia Bliss quizzes for more fun facts and captivating conundrums, including a quiz about comic book collecting and another about The Umbrella Academy. Stay sharp, stay curious, and until next time, keep the mystery alive!