Welcome to “The Truest of Americans” quiz! This quiz is all about the loft-ily hilarious and pun-derfully charming show, “New Girl.” No need to play any strange, elaborate drinking games or toss around a ‘feels’ stick. Just sit back, relax, and answer these questions faster than you can say “Gave me cookie, got you cookie.” Let’s find out if you’re more of a ‘Schmidt Happens’ whiz or a ‘Winston’s, uh, pranks?’ novice!
1. Which famous pop singer made a guest appearance as Jess’s boyfriend in Season 2?
2. How many seasons of New Girl are there?
3. In what year did New Girl first air?
4. Which main character is missing in the majority of Season 5 due to the actor’s real-life pregnancy?
5. Who plays the character Nick Miller?
6. In the show, who invented the “True American” drinking game?
7. What is Schmidt’s first name?
8. Which actor played the role of Jess’s cousin, Bob Day?
9. What is the name of the bar where Nick works for the majority of the show?
10. Which character has a cat named Furguson?
11. What is the name of Jess’s childhood toy which Nick accidentally destroys?
12. Who directed the pilot episode of New Girl?
13. What type of bird attacks Schmidt in the show?
14. What profession does Cece pursue later in the series?
15. Which member of the loft gets a novel published?
16. Who plays the character Coach in the series?
17. What do Jess and her friends call their roof?
18. What is the name of Jess’s model best friend?
19. In what city is New Girl set?
20. Who is the last character to move out of the loft?
21. Which character has a complicated relationship with their prank-loving mother?
22. Who did Jess date for a significant portion of season 2?
23. Which of Jess’s boyfriends does Nick have a strange fascination with?
24. What is the name of the game that Jess, Nick, and Schmidt play that combines trivia with American football?
25. What is the name of the school where Jess works as a teacher?
26. What is the name of the doppelganger that Jess and the guys find of Jess?
27. Who does Winston marry?
28. What’s the name of Schmidt’s college girlfriend who appears in the show?
29. What fruit is Nick allergic to?
30. Who is Schmidt’s first roommate before moving into the loft?
31. In season 1, which character gets a job working for a professional basketball player?
32. Who does Cece almost marry in season 2?
33. What animal does Jess hit with her car leading her to meet Russell?
34. Who plays the character of Tran, Nick’s silent yet insightful friend?
35. What is the name of Schmidt and Cece’s daughter?
36. What instrument does Jess play?
37. What is the name of the honey company owned by Winston’s dad?
38. Which actor played the character Robbie, one of Jess’s love interests?
39. What animal does Winston love more than anything else?
40. Who becomes a principal of a private school in the series?
41. Who was the last roommate to find out about Nick and Jess’s relationship in Season 2?
42. Which character was a professional hand model?
43. Who does Schmidt believe is his soulmate?
44. Who ruined Jess’s student’s science fair project?
45. Who did Coach date before leaving the loft for the second time?
46. What is Winston’s last name?
47. What is the name of Nick’s zombie novel?
48. What sport did Winston play professionally?
49. Who becomes a city councilor in the series?
50. Which character ends up moving to Portland?
51. What is the name of Jess and Cece’s once favorite male model from their youth?
52. What does Schmidt put money into when he does something inappropriate?
53. Which of Jess’s boyfriends was a pediatrician?
54. Who plays Jess’s sister Abby in the show?
55. What is the name of Jess and Cece’s high school?
56. What does Nick inherit from his father?
57. What country is Jess’s student, Nadia, from?
58. Which main character does Cece have a pregnancy scare with in season 1?
59. What does Nick first write his Zombie novel on?
60. What gift does Schmidt give to Cece when they are dating?
61. Which main character has the catchphrase ‘All day, son’?
62. What animal is Winston afraid of?
63. Who is Jess’s roommate who moves out in the pilot episode?
64. What’s the name of Winston’s prankster alter ego?
65. Which character moves to New York in season 5?
66. Who officiates Cece and Schmidt’s wedding?
67. Who owns a bar named ‘Clyde’s Bar’?
68. What is the name of Jess’s childhood pet, a horse?
69. Which character starts a ‘Honey Roast’, a nice version of a roast, for Jess?
70. What is Schmidt’s job when the series ends?
71. Which character often wears cardigan sweaters?
And that’s a wrap, folks! Like Schmidt’s cast iron skillet, we hope this quiz brought the heat and served up some sizzling facts. Thanks for testing your “New Girl” knowledge. Don’t forget to check out our other quizzes at Trivia Bliss. From outer space to that cool loft space, we’ve got trivia for every taste. See you next quiz!