Welcome, quiz-takers, to a trivia adventure that’s simply Marvel-ous! This is the quiz where your brain does the heavy lifting, not Mjolnir. Get ready to Hulk-smash these questions and don’t let them Loki you out of a correct answer. Remember, it’s not just about being right, but about being quick, as quick as Quicksilver! So, take a break from your duties as an Avenger, S.H.I.E.L.D agent or Guardian of the Galaxy, and let’s dive into the MCU!
1. Which Marvel film kicked off the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)?
2. What is the name of Thor’s hammer?
3. Who played Tony Stark in the Iron Man and Avengers series?
4. What is the superhero identity of Wanda Maximoff?
5. What is the name of the precious metal used to make Captain America’s shield?
6. What’s the name of the alien race Loki sends to invade Earth in The Avengers?
7. Which Avenger is the only one able to calm the Hulk back into Bruce Banner?
8. What’s the name of the artifact that Red Skull is hunting in Captain America: The First Avenger?
9. Who does the voice of J.A.R.V.I.S., Tony Stark’s AI system?
10. Which Infinity Stone was located on Vormir?
11. Who is the king of the fictional African nation of Wakanda?
12. In the MCU, who is Peter Quill’s father?
13. What is the superhero name of Clint Barton?
14. Who is the archenemy of Dr. Strange, as revealed in the 2016 movie?
15. What are the minions of Thanos known as?
16. In which film did Black Widow first appear in the MCU?
17. Which actor plays the Incredible Hulk in the MCU?
18. Who kills Thanos in the MCU?
19. Who is the main villain in the first Thor movie?
20. In Guardians of the Galaxy, which song does Star-Lord dance to in order to distract Ronan?
21. What species is Groot?
22. Who is Gamora’s adopted sister?
23. What is the name of Ant-Man’s suit creator?
24. Who was the original Wasp in the Ant-Man movies?
25. What is the name of the multi-dimensional state Doctor Strange can access?
26. What’s the name of Black Panther’s younger sister?
27. In which movie was Stan Lee’s final cameo before his death?
28. Who directed ‘Thor: Ragnarok’?
29. Which actor plays Falcon in the MCU?
30. What is the name of the villainous AI created by Tony Stark in ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’?
31. Who was responsible for erasing Peter Parker’s identity from everyone’s mind at the end of ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’?
32. Who composed the musical score for the ‘Avengers’ series?
33. What is the real name of the villain Killmonger in ‘Black Panther’?
34. What is the name of Captain America’s best friend turned enemy in ‘The Winter Soldier’?
35. Which Marvel movie features a post-credits scene with Howard the Duck?
36. What does the ‘H’ in S.H.I.E.L.D stand for?
37. Who is Loki’s biological father?
38. What is the name of the Valkyrie played by Tessa Thompson in ‘Thor: Ragnarok’?
39. Who directed ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’?
40. Who plays Vision in the MCU?
41. What are the names of the alien species that make up the core of Thanos’ army?
42. Which superhero makes their first appearance in “Ant-Man and The Wasp”?
43. What is the name of the law enforcement organization Peggy Carter is a part of in the series “Agent Carter”?
44. Which Marvel superhero movie was the first to win an Academy Award for Best Picture?
45. Which actor portrays Thanos in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
46. Who is the ruler of the Dark Dimension in ‘Doctor Strange’?
47. What is Captain Marvel’s real name?
48. What is the name of the robotic arm used by Rocket Raccoon?
49. Who is the main villain in the first ‘Iron Man’ movie?
50. What is the name of Thor’s axe in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ and ‘Avengers: Endgame’?
51. Who is the director of ‘Black Widow’?
52. Who is the founder of the Time Variance Authority (TVA) as revealed in the ‘Loki’ series?
53. What does M.O.D.O.K. stand for?
54. What is the quantum realm in Ant-Man?
55. What is the real name of the superhero ‘Hawkeye’?
56. Who becomes the new Captain America at the end of ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’?
57. What is the name of Clint Barton’s daughter, who is also known as Hawkeye?
58. Which Marvel superhero’s real name is Stephen Vincent Strange?
59. What’s the name of the hidden African nation ruled by Black Panther?
60. What is the source of Captain America’s superpowers?
61. What is the highest-grossing film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as of 2021?
62. Who is the archenemy of the Guardians of the Galaxy in the comics?
63. Which Marvel Cinematic Universe movie was the first to have a predominantly Black cast?
64. Who is Peter Parker’s best friend in the Spider-Man films?
65. What is the Eye of Agamotto?
66. Who is the ancient and powerful sorcerer who mentors Doctor Strange?
67. In “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” who lifts Thor’s hammer during the party scene?
68. Who is the main villain in the movie Thor: The Dark World?
69. Who is the keeper of the Soul Stone on Vormir?
70. What is Tony Stark’s daughter’s name?
71. Who is the creator of Ultron?
72. What is Vision’s body made out of?
73. Who plays the character Ego, Star-Lord’s father, in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2?
74. In “Thor: The Dark World,” which realm does the dark elf Malekith originate from?
75. Who kills Loki in Avengers: Infinity War?
76. What planet is Thanos from?
77. Who kills Tony Stark’s parents?
78. Who is the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. before Nick Fury?
79. Who does Nick Fury page at the end of Avengers: Infinity War?
80. Who is the superhero team that Ronin (Hawkeye) fights in Tokyo in Avengers: Endgame?
81. What’s the name of the Kree radical who becomes Captain Marvel’s nemesis?
82. What species does Loki turn Thor into in the movie Thor: Ragnarok?
83. What does the acronym S.H.I.E.L.D stand for?
84. Who is Clint Barton’s wife in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
85. Which Infinity Stone does Vision have on his forehead?
86. Who plays Shuri, the sister of T’Challa, in Black Panther?
87. Who voices the character Korg in Thor: Ragnarok?
88. What’s the name of the technique used by Doctor Strange to view multiple potential outcomes of a future event?
89. What is the alias of the character Yelena Belova, who appears in “Black Widow”?
90. What does Tony Stark call his AI assistant after Jarvis?
91. Who is Peter Quill’s (Star-Lord) mother?
92. In Doctor Strange, what is the Wi-Fi password at Kamar-Taj?
93. What is the real name of the superhero Falcon?
94. What iconic object does Peter Quill steal in the opening scene of “Guardians of the Galaxy”?
95. Who is the father of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in the comics?
96. What fruit did Tony Stark declare he was allergic to in Iron Man 2?
97. Who is the only character to have their own solo movie in each phase of the MCU’s Infinity Saga?
98. What alias does Natasha Romanoff use when she first goes undercover in Iron Man 2?
99. Who is the main villain in Ant-Man and The Wasp?
100. Who rescued Tony Stark from space in Avengers: Endgame?
101. Which MCU movie features the first appearance of the fictional African nation, Wakanda?
102. What is the superhero alias of Hope Van Dyne?
103. What is the name of the ancient cosmic entity that Star-Lord holds a dance-off with at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy?
104. Which actor plays the character Hawkeye in the MCU?
105. Who is the Asgardian god of mischief?
106. In which MCU movie did Thanos make his first appearance?
107. Who did Bruce Banner become romantically involved with in Age of Ultron?
108. What is the name of the king of the Dark Elves in Thor: The Dark World?
109. In “Doctor Strange,” what item does Stephen Strange use to manipulate time?
110. Who plays the character of Yondu in “Guardians of the Galaxy”?
111. Who becomes the king of Asgard at the end of Avengers: Endgame?
112. What is the name of the group that Captain America forms in Avengers: Infinity War?
113. What does the ‘E.D.I.T.H.’ AI system, given to Peter Parker in Spider-Man: Far From Home, stand for?
114. Who does Tony Stark’s daughter Morgan want to buy a hamburger for at the end of “Avengers: Endgame”?
115. Who plays the Ancient One in Doctor Strange?
116. What does S.W.O.R.D. stand for in WandaVision?
117. In the MCU, who is the father of Loki?
118. Who directed Iron Man, the first movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
119. What is the name of the Marvel comic legend who has made an appearance in every Marvel Cinematic Universe film?
120. What is the home planet of the Guardians of the Galaxy character Groot?
121. In “Guardians of the Galaxy”, who does Drax believe can understand his metaphors because they are not aware they are metaphors?
122. Who is the youngest superhero to appear in the MCU as of now?
123. What is the real name of the villainous Vulture in Spider-Man: Homecoming?
124. What does the acronym ‘A.I.M.’, the scientific research group introduced in Iron Man 3, stand for?
125. Who does Howard Stark dance with at the Stark Expo in Captain America: The First Avenger?
126. Who composed the score for the film Black Panther?
127. Who is the only character to say the famous line, “Avengers, Assemble!” in the movies?
Phew! You made it through! That was quite the Infinity War of trivia, wasn’t it? Whether you soared through these questions like Iron Man or stumbled a bit like Drax, we hope you had fun! Remember, trivia isn’t just about knowing answers, it’s about learning, too. So don’t feel Thor about any wrong answers! If you’re hungry for more, don’t worry, there’s plenty of trivia action at Trivia Bliss. Check out our other quizzes (including ones about Marvel comics and comic book collecting) and continue your trivia journey!