Welcome to our “Breaking Bad” trivia quiz, where the questions are tougher than a week-old Los Pollos Hermanos chicken! Get ready to cook up some correct answers and prove that you’re the Heisenberg of “Breaking Bad” trivia. Just remember, no half measures!
1. Who was the creator of Breaking Bad?
2. In what year was Breaking Bad first aired?
3. What was Walter White’s profession before he became a methamphetamine manufacturer?
4. What’s the name of Walter White’s alter ego?
5. Who played the role of Walter White?
6. What’s the name of the actor who portrayed Jesse Pinkman?
7. How many seasons of Breaking Bad were produced?
8. Who played Walter White’s wife, Skyler?
9. What high school does Walter White teach at in the series?
10. What is the full name of the character known as “Saul Goodman”?
11. Which Breaking Bad character owns a car wash?
12. What is the name of the fast-food restaurant owned by Gus Fring?
13. Who is the character that loses a significant part of his face in the series?
14. Who plays the role of Hank Schrader in the series?
15. What item does Walt use to poison Lydia Rodarte-Quayle in the series finale?
16. What is the color of the methamphetamine that Walter and Jesse produce?
17. Who is the DEA agent and Walter’s brother-in-law?
18. What affliction does Walt Jr., Walter White’s son, have?
19. Who is the actress that plays Marie Schrader, Skyler’s sister?
20. Who is known as the “Disappearer” in Breaking Bad?
21. Which song plays during the final scene of the series?
22. What chemical does Walter White suggest using to dissolve bodies?
23. Which Breaking Bad character is a former student of Walter White?
24. What is the name of Saul Goodman’s bodyguard?
25. Which episode is considered the most intense and often ranks as the best episode of the series?
26. What is the name of the teddy bear seen frequently throughout the series?
27. Which character kills Victor with a box cutter?
28. What is the alias that Jesse uses in the drug world?
29. Which actor played the role of Todd Alquist in the series?
30. What is the title of the final episode of Breaking Bad?
31. What type of cancer is Walter diagnosed with?
32. What does Walter leave behind at the scene of Gale Boetticher’s murder?
33. What does the title of the show ‘Breaking Bad’ mean?
34. What is the name of the laundromat used as a front for the meth lab?
35. What kind of car does Walter White drive in the series?
36. How many Emmy Awards did Bryan Cranston win for his performance in Breaking Bad?
37. Which famous pizza chain was used in the series?
38. Who is the first person Walter killed in Breaking Bad?
39. Which actor played the character Mike Ehrmantraut?
40. Who shoots Hank Schrader?
41. How does Gus Fring die?
42. In which state does Breaking Bad take place?
43. Why was the color of Walt’s clothing significant throughout the series?
44. What substance do Jesse and Walter first cook meth in?
45. How many people does Walter White kill directly throughout the series?
46. What high school subject does Walter White teach?
47. Who did Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) beat to win the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in 2010?
48. What is the name of the hitman twin brothers in the show?
49. What is the name of the company Walter co-founded with his friend Elliot Schwartz?
50. How does Todd Alquist die?
51. What is the full name of Walt’s son?
52. What is Walt Jr.’s favorite breakfast item?
53. Which actor improvised the line “Yeah science!”?
54. How much money did Walter White ultimately leave for his children?
55. What is the name of the store where Skyler shoplifts?
56. Who is the distributor who works with Gus Fring to distribute meth to the Czech Republic?
57. What is the first name of Skyler’s lawyer?
58. Which character always refers to Jesse as “kid”?
59. Who is the only main character who never meets Walter White?
60. Which episode is entirely set in a fly-infested lab?
61. Who is the private investigator and ‘cleaner’ that Saul Goodman frequently recommends?
62. Which main character does not appear in the pilot episode?
63. In what year did the final episode of Breaking Bad air?
64. Which actor on Breaking Bad had a recurring role on ‘Seinfeld’?
65. Who does Hank Schrader work for?
66. What nickname does Hank have for Walt Jr.?
67. What item does Hank find in Walt’s bathroom that leads him to realize Walt is Heisenberg?
68. Which character loses a hand during the series?
69. Which actress from the show was also a star on the series ‘Deadwood’?
70. What is the name of the recovery center where Jesse Pinkman meets his girlfriend, Jane?
71. What is the name of Jesse’s girlfriend who overdoses?
72. How does Walter White eventually die in the series finale?
73. How long did it take to film the entire series?
74. Which actor was a former contestant on the game show The Price Is Right?
75. Who is the only actor to have appeared in every episode of the series?
76. What is the name of the prequel to Breaking Bad that focuses on Saul Goodman’s backstory?
77. Who was the first character to die on the show?
78. Which actor took home a souvenir from the set after the series ended?
79. Which actor on the show is a co-owner of a mezcal company?
80. How many Primetime Emmy Awards did Breaking Bad win during its run?
81. Which character’s full name is Theodore Beneke?
82. Who is known for the phrase “I’m the one who knocks!”?
83. In which episode does Walter throw a pizza onto the roof of his house?
84. Which character was Vince Gilligan most worried about fans’ reaction to?
85. Who said: “I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really… I was alive.”?
86. Who did Vince Gilligan work with on The X-Files that also worked on Breaking Bad?
87. What famous director turned down directing an episode of Breaking Bad because he didn’t understand the humor?
88. Who played the role of Gustavo “Gus” Fring?
89. What does Walt use to kill Krazy-8?
90. Which character does Bob Odenkirk play in the series?
91. In which episode does Walter White first cook methamphetamine?
92. Which episode sees the demise of drug dealer Tuco Salamanca?
93. In which episode is the character Gale Boetticher introduced?
94. In which season does Skyler ask for a divorce from Walter?
95. What event in season 2 leads to a plane collision over Albuquerque?
96. In what episode does Hank Schrader get shot multiple times by the cartel twins?
97. Which episode ends with Walter’s notorious “I won” phone call to Skyler?
98. What episode marks the first time Jesse kills someone?
99. In what episode does Walter kidnap Holly?
100. In which season does Walter White die?
101. Which character shoots Gale Boetticher?
102. In which episode does Skyler fake a suicide attempt?
103. Who is the primary antagonist of Season 4?
104. Who suggested the idea of having Walter White wear a hat?
105. In what episode is Ted Beneke severely injured in an accident at home?
106. Which actor from the series was actually taught how to cook meth in preparation for his role?
107. In which episode does Jesse find out about Jane’s death?
108. In which episode does Walt kill Mike Ehrmantraut?
109. In what episode is the full name of Heisenberg revealed to the DEA?
110. In which episode does Walt confess to Skyler that he’s in the meth business?
111. Who directed the pilot episode of Breaking Bad?
112. What was the original setting of the series before it was changed to Albuquerque, New Mexico?
113. Which Breaking Bad actor directed three episodes of the show, including “Ozymandias,” considered one of the best in the series?
114. Who composed the original score for Breaking Bad?
115. Which episode was the first to be written by Peter Gould, who would later co-create the spinoff Better Call Saul?
116. What food item was used to create the sound of a crushed skull in the series?
117. The character of Jesse Pinkman was originally meant to die in which season?
118. What scientific element was used as inspiration for the show’s title design?
119. Which two main actors held a mini “funeral” for Breaking Bad after the series wrapped?
120. Which character’s wardrobe colors reflect their progression throughout the series?
121. Which band wrote and performed the song “Baby Blue,” which played during the final scene of the series?
Phew! That was more intense than a desert showdown. Thanks for joining us in this chemically volatile ride through Albuquerque’s seedy underbelly. Check out more of our brain-bending quizzes over at Trivia Bliss – they’re 99.1% pure fun!