Hey, savvy shoppers and deal detectives! Ready to cart your way through the most fascinating, utterly ridiculous, and totally unbeatable quiz about Black Friday? You bet your bottom dollar you are!
Ever wondered how to separate the steals from the real deals or why some folks camp outside stores like they’re on a wilderness adventure? Buckle your shopping carts, because it’s time for a rollback on the aisles and aisles of Black Friday facts!
1. What year did Black Friday originate in its modern form?
2. What’s the most expensive item ever sold on a Black Friday?
3. Which country has the most Black Friday shoppers after the United States?
4. How many people were estimated to have shopped on Black Friday in 2019?
5. What was the original meaning of “Black Friday”?
6. What percentage of Black Friday shoppers are men?
7. What’s the weirdest item ever sold on Black Friday?
8. How many injuries have been reported as a result of Black Friday shopping since 2006?
9. Which state has the most Black Friday participation?
10. What’s the average discount rate on Black Friday?
11. What’s the record for the most money spent by a single shopper on Black Friday?
12. Who coined the term “Black Friday” in the context of shopping?
13. How many days does the average Black Friday shopper prepare?
14. What percentage of Black Friday shoppers do so online?
15. What is the most popular Black Friday shopping destination?
16. What’s the average age of a Black Friday shopper?
17. What was the most sold electronic item in 2020?
18. Which brand offers the least discounts on Black Friday?
19. Which Black Friday has seen the least amount of spending?
20. What is the main reason people participate in Black Friday?
21. What was the first store to start the Black Friday tradition?
22. What’s the average amount a person spends on Black Friday?
23. What percentage of Black Friday purchases are made on mobile devices?
24. What percentage of Black Friday deals are actually cheaper at other times of the year?
25. Which toy was the fastest to sell out on a Black Friday?
26. Which industry benefits the most from Black Friday?
27. What is the average distance a person is willing to travel for Black Friday shopping?
28. How many people usually line up outside stores before they open on Black Friday?
29. What is the most common payment method on Black Friday?
30. What time do most Black Friday shoppers start shopping?
31. Which country does not celebrate Black Friday?
32. What percentage of Black Friday shoppers are women?
33. What percentage of Black Friday shoppers buy toys?
34. What is the longest time someone has camped outside a store for Black Friday?
35. What is the least popular item on Black Friday?
36. What percentage of Black Friday shoppers actually buy for themselves?
37. What is the total number of hours spent by an average American shopping on Black Friday?
38. How many people shop both online and in stores on Black Friday?
39. What percentage of Black Friday shoppers plan their shopping in advance?
40. What is the most commonly purchased item of clothing on Black Friday?
41. What’s the average speed of a Black Friday shopper?
42. How many states have made Black Friday an official holiday?
43. What is the most sought-after kitchen appliance on Black Friday?
44. What percentage of Black Friday shoppers purchase electronics?
45. How much does the average Black Friday shopper save?
46. What is the average wait time in lines on Black Friday?
47. What was the first year that online Black Friday sales surpassed in-store sales?
48. What is the least crowded time to shop on Black Friday?
49. What is the main reason people avoid Black Friday shopping?
You’ve reached the checkout lane of our Black Fry-Day quiz! We hope you bagged some new knowledge along with those virtual doorbusters!
Hungry for more trivia that’s just as fun and priceless? Don’t forget to check out Trivia Bliss’s other quizzes. We’ve got something for everyone—from the coupon clippers to the luxury loungers!