- Who had a UK number one with “Love Me for a Reason” in 1974?
- Who had a UK number one with “Are You Ready for Love” in 2003?
- What film had this line? Don’t Be Ridiculous! Jack Would Never Die Without Telling Me.
The Jewel Of The Nile
- WHO WAS THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF ISRAEL?
- With connection to biology, what is the ‘Wallace Line’?
The boundary that separates the zoogeographical regions of Asia and Australasia West of the line are found organisms related to Asiatic species; to the east, mostly organisms related to Australian species. The line is named after Alfred Russel Wallace, who noticed the apparent dividing line during his travels through the East Indies in the 19th century. The line runs through the Malay Archipelago, between Borneo and Sulawesi (Celebes); and between Bali (in the west) and Lombok (in the east)
- In the film Patton, what role did George C. Scott (declined) play? (Clue they won an Academy Award in 1970 for the role)
General George S Patton, Jr
- Who sang “Things Go Better With Coke” in 1969 before switching to Pepsi in the 1980’s?
- IN 1974 MUHAMMAD ALI FOUGHT GEORGE FOREMAN IN “THE THRILLER IN MANILA” BUT WHO WON THE FIGHT?
- Which 2 European countries (excluding Switzerland which is neutral) have never been at war with each other?
England and Portugal
- What outfit acquired the web-based Sharelink and went on to become the largest U.S. online broker?
- WHO PLAYED THE PART OF BONGO HERBERT IN A CLASSIC 1959 MOVIE?
- WHICH EUROPEAN FOOTBALLER IS NICKNAMED “EL NINO”?
- Bruce Guthro’s the lead singer for what group?
- Old Dominion was a nickname of which US state?
- What film title is this? TH* H*NCHB*CK *F N*TR* D*M*
The Hunchback of Notre Dame