- NAME THE SONG WITH THE LINE:- REALLY WANNA WORK THIS OUT BUT I DON’T THINK YOU’RE GONNA CHANGE
USHER – BURN
- IF THE HANDS ON A CLOCK ARE AT 5 PAST 12 WHAT IS THIS EXPRESSED AS AN ANGLE?
- WHAT ‘P’ IS SLANG FOR SOMEONE WHO BETS?
- Dragoon, Antwerp, Poulter, Tumbler, and Horseman are types of what?
- WHERE DO YOU FIND THE LYRICS: WHEN YOUR GIRL HAS LEFT YOU OUT ON THE PAVEMENT, (GOODBYE)?
ABC – THE LOOK OF LOVE
- On which label did the Beach boys record most of their 60s hits?
- HOW MANY DIMPLES ARE THERE ON A REGULATION GOLF BALL?
- Who had a UK number one with “Chanson D’Amour” in 1977?
The Manhattan Transfer
- What term coined by philologist Max Müller means devotion to a single god while accepting the existence of other gods?
Henotheism Müller stated that henotheism means “monotheism in principle and a polytheism in fact.” He made the term a center of his criticism of Western theological and religious exceptionalism (relative to Eastern religions), focusing on a cultural dogma which held “monotheism” to be both fundamentally well-defined and inherently superior to differing conceptions of God
- What is the name of the Wombles cook?
- What was the name of the guest guitarist on Michael Jackson’s Dangerous album?
- Who was known as the Butcher of Rastov, The Red Ripper and the Rastov Ripper?
- What film had this line? I Know I Can Do It, ‘ Todd Downey Said, Helping Himself To Another Ear Of Corn From The Steaming Bowl. ‘I’m Sure That In Time, Every Bit Of Her Will Be Gone, And Her Death Will Be A Mystery Even To Me.’
Secret Window (2004)
- What is the postal abbreviation for Texas?
- Clue: One who is fond of women