- GENERAL QUESTION: WHICH UK FOOTBALL TEAM ARE KNOWN AS THE OWLS?
- Which newspaper did Margot Kidder work for when playing Lois Lane in Superman?
- WHAT WAS THE NAME OF BOB DYLAN’S BACKING GROUP?
- Clue: Insubordinate
- What is the highest pitched woodwind instrument?
- WHAT LINKS – GOA – KERULA – ASSAM – BIHAR?
- From whose book was The Pallisers adapted?
- Who’s the lead vocalist for the band Happy Mondays, Black Grape?
- Who had a UK number one with “A Whiter Shade of Pale” in 1967?
- WHAT IS THE CHARACTER NAME OF THE DISTRICT NURSE IN THE SITCOM “OPEN ALL HOURS”?
NURSE GLADYS EMANUEL
- WHAT WAS A NO.1 HIT IN THE SEVENTIES FOR TINA CHARLES?
I LOVE TO LOVE (MY BABY JUST LOVES TO DANCE)
- WHO PERFORMED THE MONSTER TOUR?
- WHAT DID THE NIMBUS-7 SATELLITE MONITOR CHANGES IN THE DEPTH OF?
THE OZONE LAYER
- What occurred in the Atacama Desert for the first time in 400 years, in 1971?
- Which period drama told the true story of the Cavendish Hotel?
The Duchess of Duke Street