- Which sport are central to the plot of the film…. The Hustler
- WHICH FOOTBALL TEAM WON THE 2005 FA CUP?
- What film title is this? **E H*NCHB*CK *F N**** D*M*
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- What singer did Michael Bolton neglect to thank while accepting a Grammy for “When a Man Loves a Woman”?
- The Philippines currently has capital punishment, True or False?
- In 1997, who played the role of Stanley Motss in the film titled Wag the Dog?
- 2 CATEGORIES OF BALLROOM DANCE ARE USED IN COMPETITION LATIN AND?
- DION DIMUCCI HEADED A GROUP NAMED AFTER AN AVENUE IN THE BRONX, WHAT WAS THE GROUP CALLED?
- WHAT ‘H’ STARRED IN A MAN CALLED HORSE?
- Which pop group recorded the song in the given year….. 1981 Rock This Town
The Stray Cats
- BY LAW IN TULSA YOU NEED A LICENSED ENGINEER TO OPEN WHAT?
- WHAT ‘R’ IS THE TITLE OF A JEWISH RELIGIOUS LEADER?
- What famous nineteenth-century French novelist published a plagiarized nonfiction work under the pseudonym Bombet and when the plagiarism was discovered, defended the nonexistent Bombet in letters signed by an equally nonexistent Bombet Jr.?
Stendhal, who is best known for his novels The Red and the Black and The Charterhouse of Parma. For his plagiarized work, The Lives of Haydn, Mozart, and Metastasio, he lifted from two biographies and a eulogy.
- On January 21, 1976, what left London going to Bahrain and from Paris going to Rio de Janeiro?
- Clue: Uncertainty