- In 1997, actor Dustin Hoffman played the character called Stanley Motss, what was the film?
Wag the Dog
- NAME THE SONG WITH THE LINE:- SHE’S GETTING TIRED OF HER HIGH CLASS TOYS
BILLY JOEL – UPTOWN GIRL
- Which American was the youngest Olympic medalist when she won in Helsinki in 1952?
- Who was the first American actress to have a principal role with the Royal Shakespeare Company, in Les Miserable’s?
- TRUE OR FALSE THE BAND “BOX OF FROGS” WAS FOUNDED BY MEMBERS OF THE YEARDBIRDS?
- In The Waltons, the stories were told through whose eyes?
- Manhattan Skyline and Open Sesame were on which album?
Saturday Night Fever
- WHAT SHOULD YOU CALL AN INHABITAANT OF NEWCASTLE?
- Clue: An open situation or position in relation to the sun, elements, or points of the compass
- WHAT FORMER PRESIDENT WAS ON AN “AFRICAN HUNTING TRIP WHEN HIS ENEMY J.P. MORGAN QUIPPED: “LET EVERY LION DO HIS DUTY”?
- What aptly describes all transuranic elements?
- In 1867 Emperor Napoleon III had a chemist develop a food product “for the army, navy, and the needy classes of the population.” what was it?
- Clue: One who incites to evil
- What was the name of the vet in Daktari?
- IN OLYMPIC COMPETITIONS, WHAT IS THE HEIGHT OF A DIVING BOARD?