- Who’s the lead vocalist for the band Fort Minor, Linkin Park?
- Who succeeded Brezhnev as President of the USSR?
- WHAT ‘TT’ IS A RANGE OF HILLS BETWEEN THE HIGHLANDS AND LOWLANDS OF SCOTLANDS?
- WHO HAD A HIT SINGLE IN 1982 WITH “CHALK DUST” – THE UMPIRE STRIKES BACK?
- Where is the main center of Dutch broadcasting?
- Who had a UK number one with “Back for Good” in 1995?
- WHICH FUTURE MEMBER OF 10CC APPEARED AS A PUPIL IN THE FILM “TO SIR WITH LOVE”?
- What was used in the ancient Persian method of execution by Scaphism, otherwise known as ‘the boats’?
Killed by insects
- WHICH AUTHOR WROTE THE BOOKS “THE GUNS OF NAVARONE” AND “WHERE EAGLES DARE”?
- What film title is this? D**BL* J**P**DY
- WHAT IS THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF DARTS A PERSON NEEDS TO THROW TO COMPLETE A LEG FROM 501?
- WHO WERE DANE, WAYNE, MARK AND BOBAK?
- WHAT ‘P’ ARE CLOTHES WORN AT NIGHT?
- WHICH VOCAL GROUP, FORMED IN 1954 AS THE FOUR AIMS, GAVE THE MOTOWN IT’S FIRST EVER UK NUMBER 1 SINGLE IN 1966?
THE FOUR TOPS
- Who had a UK number one with “I’m Into Something Good” in 1964?